JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
If this doesn't put young people off drugs, nothing will - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
If this doesn't put young people off drugs, nothing will - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
If this doesn't put young people off drugs, nothing will - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
If this doesn't put young people off drugs, nothing will - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
If this doesn't put young people off drugs, nothing will - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
If this doesn't put young people off drugs, nothing will - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
If this doesn't put young people off drugs, nothing will - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
If this doesn't put young people off drugs, nothing will - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
If this doesn't put young people off drugs, nothing will - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

If this doesn't put young people off drugs, nothing will

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If this doesn't put young people off drugs, nothing will - Page 2 Empty Re: If this doesn't put young people off drugs, nothing will

Post  lily Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:02 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl He does look like a curmudgeon doesn't he?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

If this doesn't put young people off drugs, nothing will - Page 2 Empty Re: If this doesn't put young people off drugs, nothing will

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:02 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1175544/saatchi-i-do-not-know-if-nigella-took-drugs

Charles Saatchi has told a court he does not know if he believes allegations his ex-wife Nigella Lawson was a habitual drug user.

Speaking at Isleworth Crown Court, the art dealer said he was "utterly bereft" that a private email he sent the celebrity chef referring to her being "off her head" on drugs has been made public.

Yes, of course he is. liar liar liar 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Nigella doesn't believe her ex either, from:

http://news.sky.com/story/1177569/nigella-saatchi-behind-drug-abuse-smears

Nigella: Saatchi 'Behind Drug Abuse Smears'
The TV chef tells a court her ex-husband spread false allegations of drug abuse in an attempt to "destroy her reputation".

Nigella Lawson has told a court her ex-husband threatened "to destroy her" if she did not clear his name while giving evidence in a fraud trial.

The 53-year-old made the remarks when questioned about Charles Saatchi as she gave evidence at Isleworth Crown Court at the trial of two former personal assistants accused of spending thousands of pounds on company credit cards.

She said: "I have been put on trial here where I am called to answer, and glad to answer the allegations, and the world's press, and it comes after a long summer of bullying and abuse.

"He had said to me if I didn't get back to him and clear his name he would destroy me."

She added that the drug allegations were "dedicated to salvaging Mr Saatchi's reputation and destroying mine".

I am somehow inclined to believe Nigella and not the Spawn of Satan she had the misfortune to marry...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:45 pm

More here:

'Saatchi said he'd destroy me if I didn't clear his name': Nigella takes the stand to tell court of 'summer of bullying and abuse'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2517953/Nigella-Lawson-court-quizzed-drug-taking-claims-Charles-Saatchi-marriage-breakdown.html#ixzz2mVf7da8U
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:09 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1177569/nigella-lawson-admits-having-used-cocaine

Quote:

Nigella Lawson has admitted in court she used cocaine "several times", but insisted she is not a habitual user of the drug.

The 53-year-old said she had used the drug half a dozen times when her then husband John Diamond was terminally ill and in 2010 when she was subjected to "intimate terrorism".

She also admitted smoking cannabis in the last year of her marriage to Charles Saatchi, but said she has now given up.

She said: "I have never been a drug addict. I've never been a habitual user. There are two times in my life when I have used cocaine.

"I have to be honest, I have smoked the odd joint. It's a false friend and not a good idea.

"I have to say, since freeing myself from a brilliant but brutal man, I'm now totally cannabis, cocaine, any drug-free

Makes sense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:28 pm

She can now go onward and upward.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:33 pm

IMO, the attempt to blacken her name will rebound on Saatchi, Lily. Unlike him, Nigella's a bit of a National Treasure, so most people will just think, Silly woman, but there but for the grace of God...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:54 pm

You bet that given enough time it will rebound on him. It sounds like she was unhappy with him and his bullying ways for a time.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:43 pm

OMG, look what Cameron's done now:

Judge Rebukes Cameron For Nigella Comments
1:04pm UK, Thursday 12 December 2013

The judge in the Nigella Lawson court case has rebuked David Cameron for comments he made saying he was on Team Nigella.

Jurors at Isleworth Crown Court have been told to disregard the comments made by the Prime Minister in an interview for The Spectator in which he said he was a "huge fan" of the television chef.

Judge Robin Johnson told jurors they should disregard Mr Cameron's comments and said: "It is of regret when people in public office comment about a person who is involved in a trial which is in progress."

More at:

http://news.sky.com/story/1181388/judge-rebukes-cameron-for-nigella-comments

Does that imbecile have a functioning brain cell in his head?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:32 pm

Have heard it all now.  mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:24 pm

If this doesn't put young people off drugs, nothing will - Page 2 Mirror-s-1-329x437

Do you know, I can't make up my mind which headline is the most nausea-inducing.....I think Blair wins.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Unbelievable.  You are probably right, Bonny.  

It isn't like there is serious news happening in the world.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:45 pm

Can't blame Murdoch for divorcing his wife when he found out she had the hots for Tony Blair of all people. It's almost as gruesome as John Major and Edwina.  Shocked 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:58 pm

Shocked  Shocked 

Please........ Hide
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:11 pm

If this doesn't put young people off drugs, nothing will - Page 2 Bg3oY_1CUAAxfOE

Oh God, don't tell me they were at it too,
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Shocked Shocked If they were....what was Cherie doing?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:44 am

I really don't want to think about it, it's too horrid.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2