JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Dumb as a sack of hair EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Dumb as a sack of hair EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Dumb as a sack of hair EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Dumb as a sack of hair EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Dumb as a sack of hair EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Dumb as a sack of hair EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Dumb as a sack of hair EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Dumb as a sack of hair EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Dumb as a sack of hair EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Dumb as a sack of hair

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dumb as a sack of hair Empty Dumb as a sack of hair

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:42 am

Numties demonstrate, yet again, that they shouldn't be allowed to cross busy roads alone.

Of them currently being unable to read Kate's book for free online this one declares:

Beryl Spilsbury I'm just surprised that they allowed it to be free online. No money in that!

D'uh. Is it really so hard for them to grasp that they were reading PIRATE copies, frequently on dodgy torrent sites, which may well have been altered by whichever thief put them online illegally?

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Dumb as a sack of hair Empty Re: Dumb as a sack of hair

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:46 am

Another walking lobotomy:

Debbie Leyshon
I'm wondering why has kate's book really been withdrawn ? I read it was to remove THAT phrase, but all this has done is to draw more attention to the book and the phrase in question. As so many copies of the book are already in circulation what is it they actually hope to gain by doing this ? since the book was withdrawn. I suspect lots of people have actively sought out copies because of this , so the book will always be out there ?
Or is there something else in it that may be used against them in some way? Something that hasn't been noticed yet, but may be relevant now , in the aftermath of the reopening of the case and the Tanner sighting being trashed?
Edited to say , the book is NOT withdrawn just the free ONLINE versions have been removed ,sorry for the confusion.

Anything they have read online is pirated - stolen. If they are now having computer problems after reading material on dodgy torrent sites, then they have no-one to blame but themselves.

After all, if they bought a TV set from some scum who had stolen it from its owner, and that set didn't work, then they would have no grounds for complaint, would they?

Copyright theft is no different. If they've picked up viruses, etc., because of their enthusiasm for copyright theft, then they have no-one to blame but themselves.

They don't seem to have mentioned the fact that Gonzo and his publishers are hopping mad about the pirated versions of his stuff that the McCann-haters are always praising.

Why is that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:53 am

Hoho and co do realise it's THEM being attacked by the defence?

VC - Do you remember when that was?
AS says it was in 2009.

VC - Apart from the version broadcast by TVI, have you knowledge of any copy made of this audio visual work?
AS – No legal one. He adds that an illegal reproduction appeared on the Internet on a certain site. He says that a complaint was lodged with the PJ.

VC - Was it a Portuguese site?
AS says he doesn't know who the webmaster was, but that the site was a Portuguese. He adds that the pirated copy had subtitles in English

VC - Did VCFilmes put this documentary on-line?
AS says that they didn't, they were the victims of a fraud and started an action against the hackers.

VC - Did your association (FEVIP) protest against foreign sites?
AS says "no".

VC - Was VCFilmes damaged in the process?
AS - Of course they were. If people have free access to the documentary on the Web, it represents a significant loss of clients.

VC - Are you sure that VCFilmes didn't authorise this?
AS - Absolutely.

Pound to a penny Morais is the Portuguese blogger Team Gonc reported to the PJ.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:46 am

Queen Hoho of the Varnish makes an Official Statement on the ongoing hilarious numty antics:

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
The 'History' of CONTROVERSY Facebook Group.

I am constantly being asked about 'what happened' and whether CONTROVERSY was my group, whether I 'took' it from the original owner and there have been some suggestions that may not reflect reality.

Since I started following this case I have saved EVERYTHING, including all the original messages to my inbox from Forums and Groups. This gives me the opportunity to, once and for all, show what really happened. This is of no consequence to many, and does not have the intention of fueling any negative comments. It is only the FACTS that have been 'saved' so we can all move on and get back to 'Madeleine'.

http://forum4.aimoo.com/madeleinemccanncontroversy/WELCOME-to-HDH-Controversy-Info/The-History-of-CONTROVERSY-Facebook-Group-1-2226612.html

Naturally, Queen Hoho comes out of her version of the infighting and backstabbing as the heroine, magnanimous to her enemies, forgiving to a fault, and generally smelling of roses.

Dumb as a sack of hair EMOADWeAreNotWorthyHL3 Dumb as a sack of hair EMOADWeAreNotWorthyHL3 Dumb as a sack of hair EMOADWeAreNotWorthyHL3
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:20 pm

Numty boasts about being a lynchmobber:

Mike Cahill Yup I would love to be judge jury and executioner in the case because I would have them strung up in public for neglect and fraud and those alone shoukd have them jailed [rest of its hate speech redacted]

Disgusting, sicko, fascist thug. Thankfully, despite the likes of it and its chums, we live in a democracy, not in some nightmarish, mob-ruled, Nazi nightmare, where gutter trash is allowed to take the law into its own hands and lynch law prevails.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:09 pm

another insane freak with his brain full of crap.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:18 pm

How very interesting! Hoho's lot caught red-handed adding members without their knowledge:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic5933-125.html

Re: Hello Numptiz. We iz laughin at youz.
PostPosted by Eva » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:11 pm

IMO, dividing those groups by at least 10 gives a far more accurate view of their numbers; they're as bad as not-Bennett's for socks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Bunch of fantasists when you get right down to it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:44 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:51 pm

rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:53 pm

What's this silly moo on about?

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 2h
On Kate&Gerry #McCann's site : find madeleine - "Not a single corner gave to the Crimewatch e-fits, officially shown by SY. WHY??" -Textusa

Eh? That's a flat, outright LIE. The efits are the first thing you see when you go to the site:

Dumb as a sack of hair Findma10

It's impossible to miss them, so one can only conclude that the Gonzo supporters are deliberately spreading smears and lies, as usual.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:58 pm

What a waste of space they are and fortunately matter not one iota in the lives of the McCanns.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:27 am

Re: Murdoch dropping friends
Post PeterMac Today at 8:52 am

Châtelaine wrote:
I'm going to sleep with a big grin on my face big grin
Good night to all.

Me too. I saw this last night and was so exited I couldn't type !

Thought he'd be used to typing with one hand by now. Allegedly. Wink 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:39 am

Barbara Adler
With all the evidence that everyone has come across...has anyone ever took a moment and send it to the Portuguese police by email?..Personaly myself?..I did but by regular real mail..the kind that they can touch and read my handwriting...they also responded..and told me they will keep it in there files..if enough people did this..might make a difference...just a thought.

Numty thinks the Portuguese police don't know what's in the PJ files and need to be told by a lynchmobber. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:43 am

Bernadette Moores That is exactly what I have always said I would make myself destitute before giving up on looking for my lost child. I would have been banging on doors and breaking into apartments and physically looking in wardrobes etc., trust me, been there, done that! My youngest daughter went missing from our garden years and years ago.... I suspected she was at a school teacher's house as he used to spoil my girls.... I banged on his door and barged right past him frantically searching all the rooms in his house..... the little madam was hiding behind his dining room curtains!!!! This is true. She got a good hiding I can tell you....
10 hours ago · 1

Saying nothing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 am

Some hounder:

TMH, I meant if by a bizzarre coincidence a celebrity came along with one of those names, e.g. a Spanish footballer by the name of Gaspar, people would actively start to google these words, without knowing how they might be of interest to the Madeleine Mccann case. I think what interests me here is that there are probably some clever ways to get people interested in the case, without overtly saying anything that could be construed as libel. It's a bit like the practice of similar addresses on the internet: you set up a site with the adress facbook.com for example and lots of people come to you by accident. I just feel there's more of this style of tactic to be exploited.

Why are they even discussing setting up phishing sites? They do know that's the kind of thing which loses you your own sites and may well end with you in the dock?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:31 am

James Arbuthnot This is, of course, referring to the 3M company: Marketing Madeleine McCann. Clearly the number to call to report a Madeleine sighting should be MMM on any telephone keyboard, which happens to be 666, coincidentally the number of the Devil in Revelations.

I've just tweeted the following: "New international No. to report Maddie Sightings dial MMM (that’s 666) for Marketing Madeleine #McCann (3M Co). Connect directly to Satan"

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:26 am

In the name.....now the numties have decided Jane Tanner was having an affair with Robert Murat. And JT was Madeleine's real mother.rofl rofl rofl rofl 

u Laws Baccino It doesn't seem to have been discussed recently, but a few years ago there was speculation as to whether Madeleine and Jane Tanner's daughter were twins. Wasn't Tanner supposed to have been 'present' at Madeleine's birth? (I deleted all my carefully filed links a couple of years ago - now, of course, I regret doing so!)
41 minutes ago · Like

Paula Badger Yes, and they looked the same.
40 minutes ago · Like · 1

John Colm Washington That confirms my theory that Tanner hatch a plot to snatch back maddie using murat and eventually start a new life with her daughters abroad with murat, but obviously things excalated out of all proportion.
39 minutes ago · Like

Su Laws Baccino And, that John Colm Washington, raises another point ... Murat has a blonde daughter of similar age to Madeleine and Tanner's.
37 minutes ago · Like

Paula Badger Murat did not know her, and of course why would a man with a mother who had money get Jane? He would have had to have been stupid, he was not short of lovely women where he was that he had to take another man's girlfriend who had kids and no money. She lived with a partner and she went on holiday when her child was sick. There is no proof she had an affair with a man that had money and was out of her league.

-------

Nurse! Nurse! Mass break-out from the secure unit! Dumb as a sack of hair Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrID3XWPVshb-MdMsf9c3jwgtr0ccqEOCFrJdoDlYuc83YvSCG
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:27 am

John Colm Washington so maddie was potentially one of triplets with Jane Tanner being the mum and Murat being the dad, starting to make sense now

Dumb as a sack of hair Batshit-crazy-smiley1_zps40123f9b
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:12 pm

HUH?  Shocked 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Just the babblings of creatures with mental health 'issues', Tony, nothing to worry about. But mysteriously, they imagine they're going to Crack the Case.

I blame Care in the Community, personally.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:51 pm

Rachael Ferrie Thats what the march is about aswell Jason Black, its to get justice for maddie and to let everyone know about all the evidence and files that people dont know about and about everything the mccanns have hidden from everyone

Another lynch-mobber. Let's hope the whole sicko shower end up on the front page of the tabloids with the biggest VILE TROLL headlines ever.

Shame on them! mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Dawn Hares Also we didnt hear much in the British press when pat Brown sued the McCann's, seems stories like these are controlled and buried
38 minutes ago · Like · 3

Dione Mcgregor ohhh did she dawn ??please tell me she won ....im a bit new to this so still working my way through all the threads x

Not only did she not 'win', no-one legal would listen to her moans and whinges.

It never happened. I expect that's why there wasn't much in the press. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:34 pm

Haters attacking Madeleine's FB page yet again:

Dumb as a sack of hair Haters10

Do they get some kind of sick thrill out of trolling that page?

Tia Mari I have just posted this on their page.. lets see if they have a conscience taking childrens money for their fraud fund.....==================================Hi My grandchildren have saved all their pocket money since the summer holidays and instead of buying christmas presents they want to donate to the Madeleine fund to help find her, they said that would be the best christmas present any one could wish for, how can we make a donation please, i will match them pound for pound .. lets help find your little girl .. xx

Disgusting pondlife.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Rolanda Miguens Reid I just posted Goncalo Amaral's video all over it

It sounds proud of its trolling. And then they whine and cry when they're correctly described as HATERS and VILE TROLLS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next