JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 4 Empty Re: Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV

Post  lily Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Not good at all. It can only go downwards after this.  rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 4 Empty Re: Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Oh, it's back, with this treat for the eyes:

Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 4 Donate11

Don't ask me who that is, or what he's wittering about. Seriously - why is it even pretending to be TV? When it's working, it's totally static - two talking heads or a camera pointed at a Skype screen.

Only a complete idiot would chuck money at this lost cause.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 pm

OMG. It's Icke himself on.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:33 pm

icke, you stink.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:58 pm

Birch has the begging bowl out:

Digging for Madeleine McCann
This man Robert Murat wants E50 000 from Stephen D. Birch to dig up his rear gravel driveway and allow the possible exhuming of the remains of Madeleine McCann. Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manha has negotiated the deal. Are you prepare to contribute towards the cost. A £1 donation by every member of this group will guarantee our right to excavate the driveway and find answers

Might have known the CdM rag would be involved in this - but if they are, why aren't they paying Murat the money Birch claims he wants?

Not that I believe a single word Birch says, I must make clear.

He does have his fans, though, like this looney:

Marilyn Murray money again the arsehole he wants money for to dig up abit of drive when he hasn't put the drive down properly in the first place it has weeds growing from it some amataured work done and he wants money ha ha ha what is wrong with people get a spade and dig it ----

That one thinks Robert Murat is an 'arsehole' for not letting a South African lunatic and general oxygen thief dig up his mother's property.

Again.

Charlotte Littlemisspink He shouldn't want money as long as it's put bk right what's his prob the rat

Charming! Take it they wouldn't object to whackjobs trespassing on their property and demanding they be allowed to dig it up?

Tracey Lewis i would certainly donate, share the link..

There's one born every minute. Usually on a hate site.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:08 am

Charming! Take it they wouldn't object to whackjobs trespassing on their property and demanding they be allowed to dig it up?

They probably don't own any property.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:13 am

Oh, yes, of course they wouldn't, that would explain why they cannot grasp little things like 'trespass'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:18 am

IF the drive is going to be dug up then it needs to be done professionally. Untold damage could be done just to the pool drainage system by cowboys. Then it has to be reinstated. You can't just go in there with a spade and a pick axe.
And then there would be The Media to cope with. God knows what they would get up to in pursuit of a photo and a story. They alone could wreck the place. Not to mention the stress of it all to Murat's poor mother.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:51 pm

Why should anyone be forced to trash their property on the whim of attention-seeking nutjobs and pitchforking morons?

Don't Birch and co trust the PJ and the dogs, or something?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:15 pm

bb1 wrote:Why should anyone be forced to trash their property on the whim of attention-seeking nutjobs and pitchforking morons?

Don't Birch and co trust the PJ and the dogs, or something?

Robert Murat doesn't have to, does he. £50,000 is just a come and have at it. Raise the money or bugger off. And then no one can say that Robert Murat refused.
Otherwise The PJ can do it again. And then they can cope with the huge problems and the reinstatement.

Have any of you any idea of the cost of Gravel alone, let alone Diggers and Tarmac. And putting the dogs in Kennels while this is all going on. Oh, and employing Security Guards.

I have done a bit of Landscape Gardening in my time. I didn't just cut lawns. And it ain't cheap.

But the pillock will never raise £50,000. Trust me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:34 pm

Thing is, it's easy to say, Oh, let the nutter dig, then he'll go away. But he won't go away, obsessive nutters never do.

Birch will simply start claiming that Murat moved the remains due to being alerted by Birch's sleuthing skills.

The harrassment and attention-seeking stunts will just go on and on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:47 pm

bb1 wrote:Thing is, it's easy to say, Oh, let the nutter dig, then he'll go away. But he won't go away, obsessive nutters never do.

Birch will simply start claiming that Murat moved the remains due to being alerted by Birch's sleuthing skills.

Of course he will. It is an ever self perpetuating accusation.

Actually, I am not convinced that he is crackers. Just in serious trouble business wise, and looking for publicity.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:50 pm

I always laugh when people fall for his claim about spending 'fifty thousand of his own money' on his obsession.

What they fail to notice is that it's actually 50,000 SA. Which is about £3,000.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:55 pm

bb1 wrote:I always laugh when people fall for his claim about spending 'fifty thousand of his own money' on his obsession.

What they fail to notice is that it's actually 50,000 SA. Which is about £3,000.

As much as that?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:52 pm

Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:Thing is, it's easy to say, Oh, let the nutter dig, then he'll go away. But he won't go away, obsessive nutters never do.

Of course he will.  It is an ever self perpetuating accusation.

Actually, I am not convinced that he is crackers.  Just in serious trouble business wise, and looking for publicity.

That would be a good reason for his err.. inserting himself into something that is nothing to do with him.

He is entitled to no such thing. Does he have any legal authority of any kind to justify this?

He seems like a desperate person.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:20 pm

birch, your insane obsession stinks, birch, you stink.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:08 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Of course he will.  It is an ever self perpetuating accusation.

Actually, I am not convinced that he is crackers.  Just in serious trouble business wise, and looking for publicity.

That would be a good reason for his err.. inserting himself into something that is nothing to do with him.

He is entitled to no such thing.  Does he have any legal authority of any kind to justify this?

He seems like a desperate person.

His Business appears to involve Land Assessment and Land Reclamation, about which I just happen to know a thing or two. Although I do have to say that it isn't Rocket Science. But I don't suppose that any of you want to know about about Pile Driving.

But what better way to advertise an ailing Business than to prove how good you are at finding dead bodies? Especially in South Africa where the tribal burial grounds must be vast.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:13 pm

I think the tribes manage to care for their own dead quite nicely, without the meddling of Lawnmower Man.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Newsflash Newsflash Newsflash 

Birch has had a tanty and spat his dummy. If anyone has any use for a screenshot of his mega-hissy fit-

Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 4 Bircht10

NOTICE:

STOPPPPPP EVERYONE. STOP THE BICKERING.

You disgust me to my core. I,ll personally raise all the money needed to pay Robert Murat to excavate the driveway and establish whether Madeleine McCann is buried beneath the rear gravel driveway.

I withdrawing my previous requests for financial assistance from the British public. I am disappointed and shocked by most of your behavior.

Stephen D. Birch (Cape Town) South Africa

What can one possibly say to such an outpouring of angst? Oh wait, I know.

bottomsup bottomsup bottomsup bottomsup bottomsup 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:59 pm

Now he's spamming his own page with:

Digging for Madeleine McCann the money topic is now closed, Stephen D. Birch will personally pay the money requested by Robert Murat as the British public are not interested in assisting !

Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLuMfnB1R8USJ2vAEW1Cz3Ch5ltcuIqOUGeq_t-O3ge8FfTJB4RQ
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:08 pm

Posts like this seem to have set off the mega-tanty:

Claire Bamber Stephen D. Birch are you able to post photo evidence of the correspondence between yourself and Murat's solicitor, particularly where he asks for €50k? I can understand people's reluctance to part with money, but maybe if we can see the letter or email, then maybe people would be more willing to support this financially?

How very dare someone ask for proof instead of just handing over money?  rofl rofl rofl 

Jason Brown Can one of you conspiracy nutters perhaps explain to us sane people exactly why not a single reputable newspaper, television station or website agrees with any of your theories?? Or are they by any chance "all in it together"?!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:45 pm

What a laugh. So no one is forking out. Not even the sceptics. But then he is accusing Amaral. That was a bad move.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Stephen D. Birch
Stephen D. Birch will consult with his attorney tomorrow morning to discuss releasing confidential correspondence between himself and Correio da Manha, to the public , regarding the E50 000 required to dig up the Murat driveway.

He's accusing CartofMuck of...something, now. This gets better and better.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:02 pm

What I find hilarious is that he would even imagine that the assorted forkers could even scrape together that kind of money for him.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:12 pm

Carlos Proctor What does murrat want this 50k for .. is that the cost to replace the driveway or what ?
Like · Reply · 44 minutes ago via mobile

Digging for Madeleine McCann it's a deposit- refundable only if Madeleine is found below the driveway..

FFS! Disgusting, attention-seeking, lying GHOUL.  mad mad mad mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next