JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Con Man deceives family of Rui Pedro EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Con Man deceives family of Rui Pedro EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Con Man deceives family of Rui Pedro EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Con Man deceives family of Rui Pedro EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Con Man deceives family of Rui Pedro EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Con Man deceives family of Rui Pedro EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Con Man deceives family of Rui Pedro EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Con Man deceives family of Rui Pedro EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Con Man deceives family of Rui Pedro EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Con Man deceives family of Rui Pedro

2 posters

Go down

Con Man deceives family of Rui Pedro Empty Con Man deceives family of Rui Pedro

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:10 am

My friends, this was taken from Correio da Manhã newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/burlao-engana-familia-de-rui-pedro

Trial : Ricardo Sá Fernandes recalls case Rui Pedro

Con Man deceives family of Rui Pedro

Lawyer tells how con man tricked the family of missing boy Lousada in the trial of former attorneys Sonia and Silvia Moreira Bom.

"I have my little one in front of me and he is even eating an ice cream . " That is how the con man José Lorosa de Matos announced to the family of Rui Pedro , and to the authorities themselves , in 2003 ,claiming that he had found in England the missing boy disappeared in the March 4, 1998 in Lousada . It was all a lie , that you he to be free from the prison Pinheiro da Cruz . Only returned to jail in 2010 after cheating two attorneys .

Ricardo Sá Fernandes , the Family Lawyer of Rui Pedro , recalling the case, said that José Lorosa de Matos " has a prodigious imagination, mixed with a free and terrible cruelty ." The testimony was made in the course of another session of the trial, in which the former attorneys Sonia Moreira and Silvia Marques Bom answers for falsification of documents , breach of professional secrecy and abuse of power crimes . Lovingly engaged with the con man, are also suspected of having passed information about the processes .

Twice José Lorosa de Matos , who is serving 18 years in prison today - for other cases of fraud - intervened in the session. At first, questioned the importance of the testimony of Ricardo Sá Fernandes , interrupting him - the judge , for his part , said that the testimony would help to be plotted some data from the personality of the accused - and the second to say you'll want to tell his version of the facts as lived with the ex - magistrates of DIAP Lisbon , who met through internet websites. " I'll need to talk every day ," he said to the group of judges.

Thus , it is predicted that José Lorosa de Matos will speak at the next trial, scheduled for Thursday, after hearing the last two prosecution witnesses.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Con Man deceives family of Rui Pedro Empty Re: Con Man deceives family of Rui Pedro

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:36 pm

Shocking.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Con Man deceives family of Rui Pedro Empty Re: Con Man deceives family of Rui Pedro

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:25 pm

I agree with you bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down