JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Express: Madeleine cover-up - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Express: Madeleine cover-up - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Express: Madeleine cover-up - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Express: Madeleine cover-up - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Express: Madeleine cover-up - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Express: Madeleine cover-up - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Express: Madeleine cover-up - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Express: Madeleine cover-up - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Express: Madeleine cover-up - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Express: Madeleine cover-up

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Express: Madeleine cover-up - Page 2 Empty Re: Express: Madeleine cover-up

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:59 pm

lily wrote:Although I cannot answer with certainty, it would seem so, Sabot.  I base this response on his outright greed at the amount he demanded to speak to the UK media.

The Video was sold and also given away with a Newspaper publication, for which Amaral was paid a percentage, Lily. Amaral didn't make that video for fun. He made it for money.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:07 pm

Hounder:

mysterion wrote:
Wasn`t the Smith efit a trap for the McCanns on Crimewatch? Therefore a legitimate part of police work.

Do they actually believe the tosh they come out with?  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:23 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:Although I cannot answer with certainty, it would seem so, Sabot.  I base this response on his outright greed at the amount he demanded to speak to the UK media.

The Video was sold and also given away with a Newspaper publication, for which Amaral was paid a percentage, Lily.  Amaral didn't make that video for fun.  He made it for money.
He must have thought the cash cow was going to continue.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:39 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

The Video was sold and also given away with a Newspaper publication, for which Amaral was paid a percentage, Lily.  Amaral didn't make that video for fun.  He made it for money.

Yep. He thought that The McCanns would never dare to confront him, and that Portugal would support him if they ever did. What a blow it must have been when The Portuguese Court sequestered his money and property. That said it all for me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:20 pm

about: "That Video earned him a few bob, didn't it?", indeed it did.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:25 pm

Lord spare us, the hounders are comforting themselves imagining that the Express is sending Hidden Messages...

Even if only on a symbolic level, I think a missing set of keys introduces a new dimension. It may be that someone or several people at OC holds a key, or even a whole set of keys (even if only metaphorically) to helping unravel the mystery.

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:26 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Yep.  He thought that The McCanns would never dare to confront him, and that Portugal would support him if they ever did.  What a blow it must have been when The Portuguese Court sequestered his money and property.  That said it all for me.
Yep, Sabot.  Hi stomach must have dropped through the floor.  He can't keep putting off the day of judgment.  You would think he would want to get it over with so that he can pick up the pieces of his life and try to move on.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:37 pm

The Court sequestered his money and property because they didn't trust him, Lily. Have you ever heard such a thing in English Law?

Amaral went through thousands of Euros prior to the case being brought, without the slightest effort to pay any of his enormous debts, a lot of which were to The State of Portugal itself.
Far be it for me to say that they knew how this would pan out, but they certainly weren't taking any chances. For God's sake, they even sequestered his house. What does that tell you?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:45 pm

It tells us everything but to his supporters?  They think he's a victim.  Go figure!

Bonny, they have fast turned into the all day comedy hour.   rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:16 pm

I find your reference to subliminal messages interesting - the details of the Express story itself do not seem to me to justify a banner headline about a “COVER UP”, so I am inclined to believe this is a “teaser” of some kind, designed to send a message to someone, somewhere….

Such straw-clutching desperation!  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:31 pm

“teaser”

I'll say.  It's got us howling with laughter.   rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:51 pm

Gonzo mouthpiece Montclair:

From my experience working in a tourist resort in the Algarve, the locks on all of the apartments would have been replaced and new keys made.

ORLY? So why is there nothing about ANY of this in the PJ files?

Why did Gonc act out that pantomime with a credit card because according to him, there was only one key to 5A? Despite the files listing others?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Even a brand new lock would have had two keys.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:11 pm

So....new keys made?  Of course there would be and as Sabot said, a new lock comes with 2 keys anyway.

So why didn't Gonc want to investigate this case?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:50 pm

The lunatic, sex-obsessed Textusa thinks:

At this point in time we believe that a war is raging between 2 "Deciders". On one side, the faction linked to David Cameron and on the other the one that is stopping him short of doing what he wants to do: find closure for the Maddie case.

Hello? England turning into Atlantis while Scotland leaves the UK ringing any bells? Syrian terrorists with UK passports mean anything? No?

If there's one thing that ISN'T giving Cameron nightmares, it's the McCann case. I doubt if it ever crosses his mind - or whatever passes for his mind.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:55 pm

It's okay, Bonny.  Textusa is, as usual, lost in space.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2