JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang Empty Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang BgoTLAoCUAA-PBA

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang Empty Re: Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:21 pm

The widow of the prime Madeleine McCann suspect has been quizzed over three of his accomplices.

Louisa Rodrigues was grilled about the crooked trio linked to burglar and junkie Euclides Montiero, who died in a tractor accident in 2009.

A police source in Portugal said 'We know a burglary gang was in the area at the time and we are trying to trace Montiero's associates.'

Full story page 5
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang Empty Re: Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:23 pm

McCann-haters please note. It doesn't say, Evil Clarrie said.

No, it says:

A police source in Portugal
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:31 pm

Yer well,  I always have believed that he was part of it, since they first came up with his name, that is.  Too many coincidences.  Burglar, Drug Addict, Ex Ocean Club Employee, Running with Criminals, and needed money. He was also an itinerant farm labourer, and they mix with the strangest of people. I should know having done a bit of itinerant farm labouring myself.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:40 am

Makes sense, Sabot. Did Gonc investigate these people?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:48 am

lily wrote:Makes sense, Sabot.  Did Gonc investigate these people?

Don't be silly, Lily.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:55 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  Just checking, Sabot.  Wink 

You know that there will be those who are going crazy wondering why now blah blah blah.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:09 am

lily wrote:rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  Just checking, Sabot.   Wink   

You know that there will be those who are going crazy wondering why now blah blah blah.   biggrin 

I don't get much chance to say that, Lily, and it's my bestest favourite expression. You really must ask more really stupid questions.

It is of course, all perfectly obvious to me. He was a drug addicted, itinerant crook who was sacked from The Ocean Club.
I doubt that he had much to do with the actual abduction because he was black, but nothing to say he didn't organize it. And the others were probably checking in with him. Hence all of the phone calls.

Will the others run? I doubt it because they don't have anywhere to run to.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:27 am

Now that I know that.......  thumbsup biggrin 

Madeleine McCann cops quiz prime suspect's widow - four years after his death

Luisa Rodrigues was grilled by Portuguese officers as mobile phone records pinpointed Euclides Lopes Monteiro at the scene on the night she was snatched

Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang Maddie-mccann-main-3153535

Luisa Rodrigues was grilled by Portuguese officers as mobile phone records pinpointed Euclides Lopes Monteiro at the scene on the night she was snatched

Case continues: Maddie vanished in 2007
The widow of the prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case has told how she was stunned when police arrived to quiz her – four years after his death.

Luisa Rodrigues was grilled by Portuguese officers as mobile phone records pinpointed Euclides Lopes Monteiro at the scene on the night three-year-old Madeleine was snatched.

The 40-year-old ex-jailbird and heroin junkie remains a key part of the inquiry, even though he died in a tractor accident in 2009 – two years after the abduction.

And yesterday it emerged that British cold-case detectives are anxious to trace three of his known associates who are believed to have carried out burglaries in the Praia da Luz area around the time of the youngster’s disappearance on May 3, 2007.

Speaking for the first time about her interrogation, Luisa, 40, admitted she was shocked when police contacted her at her home in Lagos, just a 15-minute drive from Praia da Luz.

She said: “Two officers phoned me out of the blue and said they were in town and wanted to see me.

“They wouldn’t tell me what it was over the phone but when I reached the cafe where we’d arranged to meet, they told me they were investigating Euclides over Madeleine McCann.

“They said they suspected him because he used to work at the Ocean Club complex where the McCanns were staying and because they had tracked the signal from his mobile phone to the area where Madeleine disappeared the night she vanished.

“I was speechless. I kept repeating Euclides was innocent but they said it was not for me to say.”

Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang -Louisa-Fatima-Rodrigues-3153510
She said the officers wanted to know about his criminal past – he served time for burglary – his friends and his drug habit.

She added: “They asked me many questions, including where we had lived as a couple, where Euclides had worked over the years, what he was like as a person and if he had problems with drink and drugs.

"They also asked where he was the night Madeleine disappeared and if I had noticed any changes in him afterwards.

“It’s a long time ago, but I’m sure he would have been at home watching TV. That’s what he always did after work.

“They questioned me for about an hour. The next day I took them the work contracts I found for Euclides at home and details of our joint bank account which they also asked for.

"They never explained why they had come to ­question me more than six years after Madeleine disappeared.”

Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang -Euclides-Lopes-Montero-3153511

Luisa admitted that 6ft 2in Euclides had a problem with heroin and cocaine which he battled on and off his whole life.

She said: “When he was younger he broke into houses and served five years in prison. So I can understand why he’s become a suspect, even if I don’t believe he could have had anything to do with it.”

Luisa, the daughter of a construction firm boss, started dating the father of her 11-year old son when she was 15.

She said she was aware of his ­problems, but he had turned over a new leaf – and believes the police are simply trying to find a scapegoat.

She insisted: “I know Euclides didn’t take Madeleine. He came out of prison a changed man. He had made an honest life for himself and was a good and caring father and companion.

"If I thought he had anything to do with Madeleine’s disappearance I would have been the first to turn him in.

“I wouldn’t have been able to live with myself for keeping something like that secret. I know he is innocent.”

Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang Madeleine-McCann-3099151
Monteiro, who moved to Portugal as a child from Cape Verde off West Africa, first emerged as a suspect last year.

He was sacked from the Ocean Club a year before Madeleine vanished after being accused of theft while working at the Millennium restaurant.

But Luisa, who works for a local tourist firm, said: “I know in my heart he is innocent. It’s very easy to blame someone who can’t defend themselves any more.

“My husband was no angel but he would never be capable of committing such a terrible crime.”

British officers have asked their Portuguese counterparts to question three ex-employees of the Ocean Club complex, examine their bank accounts and search their homes.

Deputy Assistant Commissioner Martin Hewitt, who is leading the Scotland Yard probe, said: “Clearly the tempo of the investigation is accelerating.”

Mirror: Maddie Cops hunting No1 suspect's gang Madeleine-McCann-1895656

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-missing-cops-quiz-3153923
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:23 am

So, he turned over a new leaf and then got sacked for stealing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:55 am

That's what they all say, Sabot. Any excuse is better than none?  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:02 am

This man, dead though he might be, deserves to be a suspect. And his associates need to be looked at. I just wish they would get on with it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:26 am

Exactly, Sabot. They need to eliminate him or not. I do hope the McCanns are okay with all these stops and starts.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:33 am

I can hardly bear to think about The McCanns, Lily. So much hope and so many disappointments.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:43 am

It's heartbreaking isn't it? You can imagine that they have to emotionally detach from it a bit to save their sanity? I know that all of us here can imagine what they must go through?

They don't deserve this.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:54 am

No, and they never did deserve it, Lily. I try not to think about it most of the time. Such a thing would pretty nearly have destroyed me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:59 am

Just keep thinking good thoughts, Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:29 am

I’m sure he would have been at home watching TV. That’s what he always did after work.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-missing-cops-quiz-3153923#ixzz2tZsMSNeC
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Yes, junkies and thieves are known to relax with their crackpipes and slippers after 'work'.

And what's this?

They wouldn’t tell me what it was over the phone but when I reached the cafe where we’d arranged to meet, they told me they were investigating Euclides over Madeleine McCann.

What? The PJ are conducting interviews in cafes again?

There's the Source of the leaks - any customer or employee who wants to make a quick euro after eavesdropping.

Really, all the numties, nutjobs, hatebloggers and general pondlife that have been blaming the McCanns should apologise NOW.

As usual, they're totally wrong.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:13 pm

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/violada-durante-duas-semanas

Raped for two weeks
Young was held captive by a drug dealer. Another woman was kidnapped but escaped.

Kept under sequestration for 15 days, two youths of 23 to 24 years, lived the nightmare when they were forced to stay in a man, drug dealer, 48, in Sintra room. One was raped during the 15 days. The two victims were released yesterday by the PSP after having escaped. When officers arrived at the house, they found the bound and locked inside the room victims. 's kidnapper eventually arrested by PSP and delivered to the Judicial Police. Will be present at court today. 's house where the search was made, two hundred grams of hashish were found. The PSP heard the two women, who reported having been forced to remain indoors, under threat of death. Victims had to receive medical care at the Hospital de Loures, especially having undergone sexual practices. Both recognized the young man to have been the kidnapper. During the time they were in captivity, not the minimum conditions of food and hygiene were maintained. The kidnapper has a criminal record for drug trafficking and will now respond by kidnapping and rape crimes.

But that's impossible! Everyone knows Portuguese druggies go home and watch the telly with the wife after a hard day's dealing!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Monteiro, who moved to Portugal as a child from Cape Verde off West Africa, first emerged as a suspect last year.

He was sacked from the Ocean Club a year before Madeleine vanished after being accused of theft while working at the Millennium restaurant.

But Luisa, who works for a local tourist firm, said: “I know in my heart he is innocent. It’s very easy to blame someone who can’t defend themselves any more.

“My husband was no angel but he would never be capable of committing such a terrible crime.”
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:45 pm

Hounders in denial:

Quote - She said: “Two officers phoned me out of the blue and said they were in town and wanted to see me.
“They wouldn’t tell me what it was over the phone but when I reached the cafe where we’d arranged to meet, they told me they were investigating Euclides

Is this normal procedure when police 'interrogate' somebody? Would police not just turn up at her address? Were they even 'real' police or journalists?

Maybe I'm just being cynical.

------

Aye, hadn't noticed that.  That seems odd.  Like you say, to me that seems the kind of thing journalists would do, not police.

-----------

I thought that too. A cafe is more reporter style than police.

Not PJ-style it isn't. I thought they knew everything, but they clearly don't know what happened when the McCanns' car was seized for the Wonderwoof Circus.

The PJ told Gerry McCann to meet him at a cafe in Portimao. When he got there, they seized the car. A police officer then drove it.

That act, in direct contravention of any rules regarding evidence, good police work, contamination, etc., is but one of the many reasons why the Wonderwoof Circus was utterly pointless.

The hounders can cling to false hopes if they choose, but the PJ have well-recorded 'previous' for conducting interviews in cafes.

No wonder the Yard is spending so much time there!

Oh, and they really do need to stop blaming Evil Clarrie and the McCanns for leaks - it's clear to a blind man it's coming from Portugal. And cafes.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:52 pm

David Steel https://www.facebook.com/dailymirror?fref=ts... .... Ive just posted my thoughts on there

Hatespammers target the Mirror fb pretending to be 'members of the public'.  rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:28 pm

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu
@TrulyJudy73 @Muttfan @w_nicht @parapono @DailyMirror If #mccanns only ones in loop, then they the ones leaking. #mccann

Mutton 'forgets' that the cafe's customers and staff, plus Tractorman's widow's family and friends, are all in the loop too, courtesy of the PJ conducting interviews in public places.

And as his widow is now happy to give interviews and photos to tabloids, looks like she isn't going to be suing anyone.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Isabel Oliveira I wish they would leave his widow, child and the memory of this man alone. It is quite sick.

And how can 'they' do that, pray tell, when said widow is giving interviews to tabloids and posing for photoshoots?

What's that numty's problem, anyway? Aren't they always saying, when abusing the McCanns, The innocent have nothing to fear?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next