JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Arizona governor vetoes anti-gay bill passed by right-wing legislature EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Arizona governor vetoes anti-gay bill passed by right-wing legislature EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Arizona governor vetoes anti-gay bill passed by right-wing legislature EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Arizona governor vetoes anti-gay bill passed by right-wing legislature EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Arizona governor vetoes anti-gay bill passed by right-wing legislature EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Arizona governor vetoes anti-gay bill passed by right-wing legislature EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Arizona governor vetoes anti-gay bill passed by right-wing legislature EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Arizona governor vetoes anti-gay bill passed by right-wing legislature EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Arizona governor vetoes anti-gay bill passed by right-wing legislature EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Arizona governor vetoes anti-gay bill passed by right-wing legislature

2 posters

Go down

Arizona governor vetoes anti-gay bill passed by right-wing legislature Empty Arizona governor vetoes anti-gay bill passed by right-wing legislature

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:54 am

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/27/arizona-governor-vetoes-anti-gay-bill

ETA  A similar bill was withdrawn by politicians in Ohio on Wednesday. They conceded there was a risk that what they had envisaged as a law to protect religious freedom might encourage discrimination.

The news came a couple of hours after a legal ruling in Texas that appears to be a significant boost to proponents of marriage equality. A federal judge voided the state’s ban on gay marriage, saying it did not comply with the US constitution and demeaned the dignity of gay people.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Arizona governor vetoes anti-gay bill passed by right-wing legislature Empty Re: Arizona governor vetoes anti-gay bill passed by right-wing legislature

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:14 pm

Arizona governor Jan Brewer has struck down a controversial law that opponents said would have allowed businesses in the state to discriminate against gay and lesbian people for religious reasons.

Good, I am sick of hearing about religious bigots.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Arizona governor vetoes anti-gay bill passed by right-wing legislature Empty Re: Arizona governor vetoes anti-gay bill passed by right-wing legislature

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:30 pm

bb1 wrote:Arizona governor Jan Brewer has struck down a controversial law that opponents said would have allowed businesses in the state to discriminate against gay and lesbian people for religious reasons.

Good, I am sick of hearing about religious bigots.
I am not gay, but I have many gay friends so any process that demeans them or removess their human rights is anathema to me. I understood that, according to something called the Bible that ALL humans wre made by God in his own image, which would include color, race, creed and sexual orientation. Do you think people like bennett, with his rampant homophobia, has ever actually read the Bible? And with due respect to peoples' beliefs, where does it say in the aformentioned Holy Book that Jews and Muslims are not human? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:40 pm

As I said of Bennett, LL, these people are actually committing the ultimate blasphemy, because they've created a god in their own image - as a nasty, ignorant bigot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down