JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
UNVEILED AT LAST -  THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
UNVEILED AT LAST -  THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
UNVEILED AT LAST -  THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
UNVEILED AT LAST -  THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
UNVEILED AT LAST -  THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
UNVEILED AT LAST -  THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
UNVEILED AT LAST -  THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
UNVEILED AT LAST -  THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
UNVEILED AT LAST -  THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

UNVEILED AT LAST - THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD

4 posters

Go down

UNVEILED AT LAST -  THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD Empty UNVEILED AT LAST - THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:22 pm

I will not inflict the whole yawnfest on discerning readers; suffice to say, smiffy has yet again rambled at great length about how the McCanns are going to be caught bang to rights, or something....I am not that interested, frankly, as smiffy has all the integrity of a back-street fortune teller.

Indeed, his predictions have already been overtaken by events; Scotland Yard unaccountably failed to let smiffy know their officers had already arrived in Portugal...

No, it's the illustration. Smiffy has chosen to depict the Team McCann kitchen cupboard as being empty; not exactly biting satire, but hey ho!

He has, for some bizarre reason, chosen to depict the Team Gonc cupboard thus:

UNVEILED AT LAST -  THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD Food_storage_pantry_8_full_pantry_thumb%25255B4%25255D

Classy, full, healthy – and ours

Say again? Smiffy's cupboard appears to be stuffed with gallons of fizzy drinks, crisps, tins of soup, and general nutrition-free carbohydrate.

Far from being Classy, full and healthy, it looks as if he is running a corner shop on a sink estate.

Maybe we should feel sorry for smiffy? If that is his idea of classy and healthy, he may be suffering from a protein and vitamin deficiency? Who knows? Indeed, who cares?

Worth reading for a chuckle, at the way events keep spoiling smiffy's pronouncements. Not to mention his idea of 'classy':

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.com/2011/09/deprivation-symptoms.html

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

UNVEILED AT LAST -  THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD Empty Re: UNVEILED AT LAST - THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Erm......I don't suppose you could tell me what that is all about, could you? I get the bit about the cupboards, and the Crisps and the deadly Fizzy Drinks, which might explain why Gonc is so fat and brain dead, but that's about it for me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

UNVEILED AT LAST -  THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD Empty Re: UNVEILED AT LAST - THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:24 pm

I have even less idea than usual what he is on about, Sabot, it was his bizarre belief that the contents of his cupboard in any way resemble 'food' as most of us know it..

What, one wonders, might legal counsel in a libel case, say, make of this claim?

He simply reaches into the overflowing cupboard, pats his tummy comfortably and begins.

Yes, I am sure every barrister's idea of 'food' is a tin of condensed soup, a packet of crisps, and fizzy lemonade.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:52 pm

UNVEILED AT LAST -  THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD Fritos

What smiffy thinks is classy and healthy Eek
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:37 am

Didn't he say he's got a daughter? I hope he isn't feeding this rubbish to her.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:45 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

That cupboard is a testament to junk food. I think I've got it, smiffy is a similar size to Levy.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:56 pm

There's a meal fit for a king there, Lily - some nice crunchy Fritos for starters, a lovely plate of tinned meatballs, and a nice slab of solid jelly for pudding. All helped down with a range of fizzy drinks biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Would love to see what Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay would make of that classy food, Bonny.

As you say, it's all fit for a king and we can only imagine that smiffy must be king sized himself? biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:32 pm

honestbroker wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Erm......I don't suppose you could tell me what that is all about, could you? I get the bit about the cupboards, and the Crisps and the deadly Fizzy Drinks, which might explain why Gonc is so fat and brain dead, but that's about it for me.

He seems to think that because the McCanns managed to hold it together in public (despite showing the obvious strain and pain in their faces and body-language) it is bogus to suggest that their behaviour was 'normal' for a distraught couple.

And one or two other bits and pieces, I think ...

Do you know, HB, I thought he was saying exactly the opposite. Or at least, some of it was, I think.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:34 pm

lily wrote:Would love to see what Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay would make of that classy food, Bonny.

As you say, it's all fit for a king and we can only imagine that smiffy must be king sized himself? biggrin

Will you just stop it. You are upsetting my equilibrium. I shan't be able to sleep for laughing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Sorry, sabot but it was the only conclusion, if you know what I mean.... biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Aha! This must be what smiffy does before he embarks on one of his five star yawnathons:

He simply reaches into the overflowing cupboard, pats his tummy comfortably and begins.

And we can all see the result....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Smithy having breakfast

UNVEILED AT LAST -  THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD Fatty
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:53 pm

Definitely a king size junk-a-smiffymeal, mf. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:01 am

All that junk food has rotted smiffy's brain. Today, he is a 'security expert' with a makey-uppy name who not only agrees with smiffy, but sounds strangely like smiffy...

EH: – and now proposition 6 is saying, [laughs] I mean, the woman’s been sitting at a keyboard on her own, knowing what’s she’s doing, knowing the risks, they must have begged her not to do it, and she’s sending fucking hidden messages out and yelling catch me if you can at the whole world can while her husband is in bed rolling his eyes. I mean, what? That’s not even Hitchcock, it’s more like Stephen King.

JB: Or the Coen brothers maybe. I haven’t read Stephen King.

EH: Nobody reads Stephen King, it’s just a phrase – Coen brothers? Yeah, maybe. I knew the guy they based Burn After Reading on, he was an analyst too, ended up in the Potomac with an axe in his head. But that’s another story and I don’t think it’s as weird as this one.[sighs] It takes us into Crazyland but I still can’t see any alternative. I mean once you can accept it then what follows isn’t so strange, it kind of makes sense, but accepting it is screwy. Thank Christ they took the pair off the Vatican website otherwise we’re taking on the Pope as well. Screwy!

---------------------

Doubtless the usual idiots will be thrilled skinny Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:42 pm

The latest bit of junk food to fall out of smiffy's cupboard is beyond parody - it's a rant about how wicked the mainstream, for which read 'successful', press is.

It also contains rather a lot of snobbery, and insults aimed at the lowly working classes.

Doubtless because they have failed to recognise the literary genuis of J. Blacksmith.

Not that he's jealous or anything UNVEILED AT LAST -  THE LEGEND THAT IS SMIFFY'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD 305c68f9
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down