JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Me, Me, Me on MM. EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Me, Me, Me on MM. EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Me, Me, Me on MM. EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Me, Me, Me on MM. EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Me, Me, Me on MM. EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Me, Me, Me on MM. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Me, Me, Me on MM. EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Me, Me, Me on MM. EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Me, Me, Me on MM. EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Me, Me, Me on MM.

5 posters

Go down

Me, Me, Me on MM. Empty Me, Me, Me on MM.

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Re: Scotland Yard in Portugal
Me Today at 11:00 am

wjk wrote:
Me wrote:
The only conclusion from the evidence gathered and in the files, and nothing has come out in the last 4 years to disprove that evidence, is that all roads lead to the Team, their accounts, their inconsistencies and their lies.

Any other conclusion simply isn’t credible.

Agree 100%
SY will come to the same conclusion as the Portuguese police.
Everything points one way, but will they find that one little thing to take the case forward?
I just don't like the bit in the article that says K&G have met the team?
Not on, if true or is it more Pinky bullsh*t?

In all honesty I expect the review to, at the very least, pile more pressure onto the Team.

After all even now, today, newspaper articles are claiming the PJ’s investigation was a “shambles”. I wonder who fed them that line? That little nugget has the distinct odour of Clarence the Cross Eyed Liar about it.

Now imagine for one second if -or should that be “when” given the evidence- the SY review backs up both the investigative work done by the PJ (which lest we forget the UK Police also went with back in 2007-how could that be if the investigation was a shambles) and the conclusions of Amaral and Rebello.

Where does that leave the Team? In deep do do in my humble opinion. The “shambles” line is blown out of the water, the libel stranglehold on the media will be unshackled and the UK public, to much fanfare no doubt, will have the suspicion hanging over the Team rammed home to them by a salacious media, looking for blood. So the sterling work the Team have done in expunging the details contained within the files, in the consciousness of the majority of the UK public over the last four years, will come spectacularly crashing down.

This is also why I can’t understand why the Team want to get a piece of the Phone Hacking action. Given the delicacy and precariousness of their position and the various fronts they are fighting on at the moment (Amaral libel trail and overturned book ban, SY review) why would they want to open a third front against Murdoch’s empire?

Because you can bet that Murdoch and his lackeys are keeping score and retribution and revenge will be forthcoming when the time is deemed right.

Tactically and strategically it seems to me the Team are on the back foot at the moment and my take on it is that despite their achievements over the years in managing and manipulating this case, we’re seeing the first real signs of weakness, back tracking and uncertainty in their actions.

Happy days!

Me
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Me, Me, Me on MM. Empty Re: Me, Me, Me on MM.

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:58 pm

Sabot wrote:

Re: Scotland Yard in Portugal
Me Today at 11:00 am

wjk wrote:
Me wrote:
The only conclusion from the evidence gathered and in the files, and nothing has come out in the last 4 years to disprove that evidence, is that all roads lead to the Team, their accounts, their inconsistencies and their lies.

Any other conclusion simply isn’t credible.

Agree 100%
SY will come to the same conclusion as the Portuguese police.
Everything points one way, but will they find that one little thing to take the case forward?
I just don't like the bit in the article that says K&G have met the team?
Not on, if true or is it more Pinky bullsh*t?

In all honesty I expect the review to, at the very least, pile more pressure onto the Team.

After all even now, today, newspaper articles are claiming the PJ’s investigation was a “shambles”. I wonder who fed them that line? That little nugget has the distinct odour of Clarence the Cross Eyed Liar about it.

Now imagine for one second if -or should that be “when” given the evidence- the SY review backs up both the investigative work done by the PJ (which lest we forget the UK Police also went with back in 2007-how could that be if the investigation was a shambles) and the conclusions of Amaral and Rebello.

Where does that leave the Team? In deep do do in my humble opinion. The “shambles” line is blown out of the water, the libel stranglehold on the media will be unshackled and the UK public, to much fanfare no doubt, will have the suspicion hanging over the Team rammed home to them by a salacious media, looking for blood. So the sterling work the Team have done in expunging the details contained within the files, in the consciousness of the majority of the UK public over the last four years, will come spectacularly crashing down.

This is also why I can’t understand why the Team want to get a piece of the Phone Hacking action. Given the delicacy and precariousness of their position and the various fronts they are fighting on at the moment (Amaral libel trail and overturned book ban, SY review) why would they want to open a third front against Murdoch’s empire?

Because you can bet that Murdoch and his lackeys are keeping score and retribution and revenge will be forthcoming when the time is deemed right.

Tactically and strategically it seems to me the Team are on the back foot at the moment and my take on it is that despite their achievements over the years in managing and manipulating this case, we’re seeing the first real signs of weakness, back tracking and uncertainty in their actions.

Happy days!

Me
Does Me stand for Meow? The above idiot is spewing stupidity and dancing around the facts like a cat on a hot tin roof.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Oh, that attention-seeking idiot.

Me, Me, Me on MM. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6HbGX2Jvc2hcZLp29sIPl0l5qn4KERt5PODtDE27PI_9GlANKbg
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:11 pm

At what point did Rebello conclude anything? Other than rushing back to Portugal in the middle of The Rogatory Interviews because The Portimao PJ were leaking again. He didn't even stay for David Payne's interview. This should give them some idea of what he thought of that.

And I thought Do Do's were extinct.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:25 pm

The only thing that is more putrid than that "Me" person (whoever it is) is GA, TB.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:29 pm

They are all putrid, Pedro. I hardly dare think about the state of their brains.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:33 pm

You´re right Sabot, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:14 pm

This is also why I can’t understand why the Team want to get a piece of the Phone Hacking action.

The egotist doesn't understand very much, does he/she/it? The egotist cannot even understand why the parents of a missing child would rather like to find her, hopefully alive, without being framed by an incompetent convicted criminal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:35 pm

honestbroker wrote:... will have the suspicion hanging over the Team rammed home to them by a salacious media, looking for blood.

Wouldn't salacious media look for sex?

ME, obviously doesn't know what "Salacious" means, HB, But then none of them have a great command of The English Language. This could be why they keep on getting things wrong.
Although I have to say that their Anglo Saxon is quite good.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:37 pm

bb1 wrote:
This is also why I can’t understand why the Team want to get a piece of the Phone Hacking action.

The egotist doesn't understand very much, does he/she/it? The egotist cannot even understand why the parents of a missing child would rather like to find her, hopefully alive, without being framed by an incompetent convicted criminal.

They can forget about him now, Bonny. He is Doooomed. Doooomed, I tell ya.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:48 am

More from MEMEMEMEMEMEME on MM:

My hope, and indeed the only conclusion that I can draw from the evidence so far gathered, is that SY will repeat the requests made by the PJ to perform a reconstruction and to conduct further interviews with the T9.

This comes from the fact that there are still so many loose ends that need resolving and justification for re-opening the case can be sought in the thesis that new evidence could come to light as a result of tying up the loose ends which the PJ were unable to investigate by the T9 fleeing Portugal.

'Fleeing Portugal'? In what alternate Haterworld did that happen?
As MEMEMEMEME knows perfectly well, it was GONC whe stymied the first reconstruction, when it might actually have helped to find Madeleine.

I really do not think witnesses returning to their homes, jobs and families can be described as 'fleeing' anywhere.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:57 am

Some of the Tapas 7 actually stayed in Portugal way past the end of their holiday, and all of them would have done a reconstruction at that point. But Amaral refused on the grounds that they didn't do things like that. The excuse of the Tourists and Planes flying over came later. And May on The Algarve is hardly High Season anyway.
By the following year it was all much too late, and everyone knew by then that The PJ were trying to stitch up The McCanns, and The Tapas 7, and had no interest in finding Madeleine.
You would have to be mad to walk into that voluntarily.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:07 pm

I would love to know why they tell such LIES. Why do they never, ever admit that it was GONC who stopped the first reconstruction on the flimsiest of grounds?

And anyone reading the run of emails can see for themselves how increasingly threatening they are getting to WITNESSES.

No-one in their right minds would have trusted themselves to the tender mercies of the PJ under those circumstances; it was glaringly obvious that the idea was not to help find Madeleine, it was to frame someone; I suspect anyone would have done.

We've all watched the Portuguese legal system in action - anyone feel like spending months/years falling down stairs while the UK tries to secure their release? No? Thought not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Actually, Bonny, I suspect that Rebello didn't really want a Reconstruction, and only asked for it for the sake of imagine and to cover loss of face. Why else threaten the witnesses in the way they were. Those Emails from The PJ were enough to put off anyone.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:39 pm

There is, for once, a fairly interesting row going on on Twitter, about the 'Gaspar' statement. The haters seem to be failing to grasp that, whatever Mrs Gaspar may, or may not have said, to the UK police, they discarded it.

Which is hardly surprising.

That it was then leaked to Portuguese tabloids by Team Gonc, and has been repeated endlessly, and is the cause of many haters' repulsive 'theories' and fantasies, is another matter entirely.

The people doing the repeating of baseless smears ARE open to legal action, as Bren is trying to din into their thick heads.

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/09/12/priviledged-simple-really-if-you-read/

We have all been laughing our heads off at the stunning display of hypocrisy from 'Mrs Tyrell' on Amazon; whatever would he/she/it do if it was accused of doing something really serious, instead of something so trivial and unimportant?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:19 pm

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME is still at it - this remark from its latest yawnathon is very telling:

What the pro’s fail to understand is that most sensible people can see, that at the point of archiving the case there was insufficient evidence to find the McCann’s guilty.

Say again? THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE TO EVEN CHARGE THEM. THAT IS WHY THEY WERE CLEARED WITHOUT EVEN BEING CHARGED.

It's strange, they are in total denial:

b) The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.

Tell you, these haters are all the same - scratch the surface, and they are all just the same as Laffin and the Hindley Fan. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Oh dear....

Me Today at 9:51 am

Good post Widowan, which echoes my sentiments as to why the Mccann's really don't want a reconstruction. Actually i was reading an old Blacksmith piece last night which pretty much nailed the same subject:

------------------------------
Hmm, I wonder...

------------------------------
Me Today at 9:53 am

it's worth adding the next Blacksmith piece which follows on from the last one posted:

Oh no it isn't.....

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Crikey. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Me wrote:
I said this on another forum I think in relation to their statements.

The disciples scream look at the files, but they mean look at the Rogatory interviews.

No, they don't, you silly person.

They mean look at difficult things, like forensic reports, DNA, that sort of thing, that pitchforkers never bother with.

Scientific, proper stuff - it seems to be too hard for pitchforkers to grasp.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:46 pm

I tried to make sense of Smiffy's latest.....thingy....honest, I did. There were, however, several huge obstacles to overcome...not least that the only people acting like David Irving (and don't ask me what that nasty nutjob has to do with anything)are actually one T. Bennett (anti-McCann family UK division) and one G. Amaral (anti-McCann family Portugal division).

And apart from that huge, gaping hole in the whole arguement, it made my eyes bleed, as usual. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum