JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page Empty Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page

Post  bb1 Fri May 16, 2014 12:05 pm

They're making no secret of it now:

Yura Nicced An idea of what we are up against - I just looked at the OFM FB page - On MBMs 11th BDay a few days ago they changed their cover photo - they have, and waaiiiiitttt for it - 66301 likes and 14,372 shares - Lizzys latest UK needs to know had 33 likes - just 33 - i do not for one minute believe hey have THAT much support.

BUT

If they do then maybe THAT page is where we should be trying to get people to look at the evidence - i am about to report the page to facebook for like number manipulation
3 hrs · Like · 3

Yura Nicced On the comments they are a links to peoples name, if we individually send the link/photo/comment to individuals we would bypass the moderator - a lot of work but it could be done

Yura Nicced just reported the page to phish@fb.com - for what it will do
3 hrs · Like

They really are bottom-feeding oxygen thieves. No decent, normal people would EVER take such pleasure in trolling a missing child's FB page, or in continually harrassing it.

Why do they hate Madeleine McCann so much? They needn't pretend they don't - they take too much pleasure in ghoulish, prurient speculation not to hate the child.

And we've all seen Queen Hoho's sicko fantasies about watching Madeleine's funeral on TV. Uttering sickening!

Last edited by bb1 on Wed May 21, 2014 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page Empty Re: Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page

Post  bb1 Fri May 16, 2014 12:08 pm

More numties trolling Madeleine's FB page:

Victoria Gargett Are you banned? They delete straight away no questions asked , yes you're right wooshed. X
Yesterday at 11:50 · Edited · Like · 1

Zoe Fuller Nope I can still comment for now. I'm astounded and I'm not sure why as it's totally like them to do this
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page Empty Re: Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page

Post  bb1 Fri May 16, 2014 12:19 pm

Hohonumties carry on trolling:

Paul Goldrick
1 hr
I've just written this in response to the official find Madeline page slating the media involvement, I don't think they will like it but tough!
(hate speech redacted)

Val Mulraney That will be whooshed pdq!! Lol
1 hr · Like · 7

Jane Browne nope cant see that lol
1 hr · Like

Paul Goldrick I used my other account!

So, the numty uses a fake account when it's Trolling For Amaral.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri May 16, 2014 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 16, 2014 12:19 pm

Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page Troll-2

TROLLING FOR GONZO
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Obviously they coordinate their campaigns with the other prime haters.

They are so perfect for Gonzo since he is the Patron St of Hemorrhoids and they are all giant assh*les.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Hoho numties threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page Yurrot10

If anyone wants a permanent records of the threats to Madeleine's FB page being made by Hihoho's trolls.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 16, 2014 3:42 pm

I think Carter Ruck would be a good place to start.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 16, 2014 3:45 pm

They're sitting there quite publicly discussing how they are trolling a missing child's FB page, Lily. Never mind CR, if Hoho finds herself without a page, she'll have no-one to blame but her own members.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 16, 2014 4:00 pm

Hope that's what happens, Bonny.  She speaks to the dregs for the dregs by the dregs.  Time to clean up.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Here's another one:

Jessica R Costes What's the official page called?? ile have a go at getting blocked lol x

What the HELL is wrong with these sick freaks? Why are they incapable of leaving Madeleine's FB page alone? Do they have to dirty everything?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 16, 2014 4:30 pm

They think they are helping St. Goncalo of the Piles or are just having fun.  mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 16, 2014 4:33 pm

Vicky Matthews I was deliberately not being anti mccann just playing the innocent, and made very mild comments on every thread I could. [hate speech redacted]

What right do any of them imagine any of them have to keep up this campaign of harrassment? If they wanted to demonstrate that they're nothing but an ignorant, boorish lynch mob, they really couldn't improve on this.

And remember - they're doing it all for Amaral.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 16, 2014 5:17 pm

They are the way they are Bonny. Birds of a feather and all that but ignorance and hate is all they know.

I wouldn't want their lives for all the tea in China.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 16, 2014 7:41 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri May 16, 2014 7:41 pm

well, this is no surprise, that is what to expect from such insane people.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Thanks for the link Bonny. They are a sick and perverted bunch.  mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 21, 2014 12:26 pm

Of the hatespam on a story about Kate McCann and Missing People, a numty says:

Cathy Robinson Most comments on that page are slating the mcscams...nice...tide is turning

Points deducted from hater as it forgot to say TICK TOCK...but let's look at who is commenting. From the very same thread on Hoho's:

Rebecca Shields I do admit to putting a comment on it after seeing this link
13 hours ago · Like · 4

Beryl Spilsbury Me too Rebecca.
13 hours ago · Like · 4

Wendy Jenkins Me. 2

Debra Rush re-posted on that site
13 hours ago · Like · 1

James Henry nice comment Debra

Claire Fryer I commented too... this.. Agreed Linda Kent!! [hate speech redacted]

Are they really too STUPID to see that it's only their vile selves making the sicko remarks?

Oh, here's one threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page again..

Mary Wilson Can this be posted onto official site..that would put the wind up them...

They really do hate Madeleine, don't they? Why would they keep trolling her FB page if they didn't?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 21, 2014 12:31 pm

More numties pretending to be normal people while hatespamming the media:

Paul Rees There was no abductor. Nobody took Maddie.https://www.facebook.com *link to hate site removed*

Grainne Mccumiskey There was no evidence *hate speech redacted*

Michelle Lynchhttps://m.facebook.com/groups/ *link to hate site removed*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 21, 2014 2:19 pm

The media and public must be tuned out to all their moans by now.

It must be the only thing that gets the forkers through their day. Sad sacks.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 21, 2014 3:40 pm

The Welsh paper whose page they were hatespamming has removed the link; doubtless, that's yet more decent, normal people revolted by having seen the Amaral fan club/McCann-haters in action.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 21, 2014 5:25 pm

If they weren't so thick, they would understand that and stop making themselves look like gutter trash.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 22, 2014 11:58 am

Eileen Niclasen I have just wrote a few words on the Find Madeline site surely it will be removed very soon!

Yet another hohonumty boasts that it's trolled Madeleine's FB page. Ah well, they'll have nothing to complain about if they're shut down for their constant trolling of a missing child's FB page.

They're not one bit better than the scum that trolled Denise Bulger.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 22, 2014 1:46 pm

I suppose that that is the troll's moment of glory? Trashing the FB page of a missing child? There must be raw sewage running through her veins.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Mary Wilson Start commenting peeps...1 of mine got threw.xx

Hohonumty organising efforts to hatespam Sky. Pathetic. Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 22, 2014 3:26 pm

One of HoHo's useful idiots at it again.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next