JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE Empty MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE

Post  Lamplighter Sat May 24, 2014 3:35 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE Empty Re: MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE

Post  bb1 Sat May 24, 2014 3:37 pm

Just been reading that, LL:

'I will slaughter every single blonde s**t I see': Seven people killed as son of Hunger Games assistant director carries out drive-by shooting 'because women rebuffed his advances and he was a virgin at 22'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638049/7-dead-drive-shooting-near-UC-Santa-Barbara.html#ixzz32ei7uAnI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If you hurry, you can see his rant on YouTube before it's removed as evidence.

MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE Article-2638049-1E2A8C0F00000578-899_634x354

'Retribution': Elliot Rodger posted a video to social media in which he outlines his plan for 'retribution' for being rejected by women

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE Empty Re: MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE

Post  lily Sat May 24, 2014 3:47 pm

Shocked Shocked  Sick psycho doesn't even begin to cover it.  mad mad mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 24, 2014 3:52 pm

I watched a bit of his rant, and found myself wishing his mother had put him over her knee and tanned his backside years ago. Too late now, sadly, but I found him spoiled and grossly unpleasant, so Lord knows what girls his own age thought.

And if NSA must spy on everything and everyone, it's a pity they hadn't noticed that video; it could have saved a lot of innocent lives.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 24, 2014 4:00 pm

found myself wishing his mother had put him over her knee and tanned his backside years ago.

Spot on, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Found this forum that he recently posted on.  Jeez what an arrogant pr*ck.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161988053

Last edited by lily on Sat May 24, 2014 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong word)
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 24, 2014 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by ElliotRodger View Post
Seriously, today at my college I saw this short, ugly Indian guy driving a Honda civic, and he had a hot blonde girl in his passenger seat. What on earth is up with that?!?!? I would climb mount Everest 10 times just to have a girl like that with me. I drive a BMW coupe and I've struggled all my life to get a girlfriend. What's wrong with this world?

Does anyone else get disturbed and offended when you see sights like this? Someone make sense of this ridiculousness

OMG. They had him sussed pretty fast, didn't they?

I'm not trying to be mean, but the creepy vibe that you give off in those videos is likely the major reason that you can't get girls.

All the signals were there...

My parents discovered the videos, so I temporarily took them down. They will be back up in a few days, along with more videos I've filmed.

Pity his parents hadn't taken the car and the weapons off the brat while they were at it. As that's a body-building forum, I will speculate that he wasn't a stranger to steroids, either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Very possible, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 24, 2014 10:14 pm

MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE BobgKWDIMAEiMUQ

What a complete waste of oxygen. Pity he couldn't have just shot himself, it wouldn't really have been much of a loss to the world.

Or he could have hired a hooker - he certainly wasn't short of money. Mind you, from his egotistical ravings, he had all the makings of a serial killer.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 24, 2014 10:30 pm

Bonny, listening to his rant, at first I also wondered why the hell he didn't hire a hooker. Unless he thought he was too hot to have to pay.

He most likely thought that all the girls would want him because he is the (drop dead gorgeous and desirable  Rolling Eyes ) son of an Assistant Director (and not the big cheese) working on super major movies. It didn't happen.

He was one sick nasty barsteward,
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 24, 2014 10:50 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1268482/hollywood-directors-son-was-drive-by-gunman

........By Sky News US Team
A Hollywood director believes his son carried out Friday night's drive-by gun massacre in a beach-front Californian college town.

British-born Peter Rodger, who was assistant director on The Hunger Games, has been told his son is dead after killing six people, according to his attorney Alan Shifman. Seven others were injured in the attack.

The family said 22-year-old Elliot Rodger had been receiving psychiatric care. He had been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, the lawyer added..........

The parents also called the police recently about him but they thought he was perfectly polite etc. Someone's heads are going to roll and there will be major lawsuits as it might have been avoidable.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 24, 2014 10:53 pm

I see no sign of him suffering from anything other than spoiled brat-itis, frankly. This is also on Sky:

The family contacted police several weeks ago, said their lawyer, to report their concerns about other YouTube videos posted by the son which focused on suicide and killings.

But police interviewed Elliot Rodger and found him to be a "perfectly polite, kind and wonderful human", according to the family attorney.

What? Thousands of people have now seen at least one of his vids, and everyone can see he had large, wriggling worms in his head.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 24, 2014 11:04 pm

Someone is in trouble of the huge serious kind and should be.  mad  This might have been avoided.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Almost certainly, Lily - and how did he get the weapons? I gather California has pretty strict laws, which never helps when the public are confronted by crazed gunmen.

There's a very telling graph here:

http://www.infowars.com/rejected-brat-goes-on-murderous-rampage-because-girls-didnt-like-him/

MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE Concealedcarrystats

These deranged spree killers never seem to be sufficiently deranged to do it somewhere their victims are liable to fire back. But I digress - how did he get the weapons? Did his indulgent parents leave the gun cabinet unlocked?

And did they really think they were helping the brat by giving him a BMW?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 24, 2014 11:36 pm

You can own guns in California provided that you get a regular permit to own one, with provisions. It might have been his father's, for instance and it was not locked up.

It would be illegal for him to carry one in his car or on his person unless he had a concealed weapons' permit, and they are only available under limited conditions.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 24, 2014 11:40 pm

I'd put money on him not having a permit and using his father's unsecured weapons.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 24, 2014 11:51 pm

It's a certainty, Bonny. Now his father will have to live with the what ifs.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 25, 2014 12:47 am

A law enforcement official briefed on the investigation told CNN that Elliot Rodger passed the background check needed to buy the firearm used in the shooting. The official says nothing has been found in the gun trace to indicate Rodger shouldn't have qualified to buy a gun.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/24/justice/california-shooting-deaths/
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 25, 2014 10:46 am

What? One look at those videos should have been more than enough...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 25, 2014 10:51 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1268553/elliot-rodgers-shooting-spree-cctv-emerges

Elliott Rodger's filmmaker father is "absolutely broken" after his son killed six people in a knife and gun rampage.

The sister of Hunger Games assistant director Peter Rodger told Sky News his family are "in total shock" and called for changes to US gun laws in the wake of the atrocity in California.

Speaking from her home in Cazals, France, Jenni Rodger said: "I can't imagine how awful this must be for the families of those killed. My heart goes out to them.

"I don't know how on earth a sick, disturbed young man was able to get hold of a gun.

"He was always a disturbed child. I don't know how he was allowed to get a gun. Something has to be done about gun laws in America."

She added: "Pete is absolutely broken. He is such a sensitive being. I can't see how he'll ever recover from this."

I suggest his family try looking in the mirror if they want to see who is to blame. They raised the brat and if they won't face up to that, then it looks like the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun May 25, 2014 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 25, 2014 11:34 am

http://www.scribd.com/doc/225960813/Elliot-Rodger-Santa-Barbara-mass-shooting-suspect-My-Twisted-World-manifesto

Ghastly brat, ghastly family - the only one who seems to be sane is his grandmother.

It's interesting that anyone reading his endless self-pity can see there's something very wrong, as did the people on that forum, but in the real world, no-one seems to have realised just how far gone he was.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 25, 2014 12:03 pm

bb1 wrote:http://www.scribd.com/doc/225960813/Elliot-Rodger-Santa-Barbara-mass-shooting-suspect-My-Twisted-World-manifesto

Ghastly brat, ghastly family - the only one who seems to be sane is his grandmother.

It's interesting that anyone reading his endless self-pity can see there's something very wrong, as did the people on that forum, but in the real world, no-one seems to have realised just how far gone he was.

No one ever does. And that is sad.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 25, 2014 12:09 pm

Sad for his victims, but him removing himself from the gene pool is no loss at all. I skim-read his endless whining - if he had a redeeming quality, I couldn't see it.

Racist, jealous, obsessed with money, despising ordinary people, refusing to work for a living - he's no loss. And for his equally-self-centred father to blame politicians - classic!

This, remember, is a man who made his fortune making movies about children killing other children, while indulging his own monster.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 25, 2014 9:11 pm

I've been racking my brains all day to think who the brat reminded me of, and it finally came....

MASS SHOOTING IN COLLEGE TOWN NEAR SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIE Jose_castelo_branco

Castelo Branco, that horrid Portuguese he/she, whose only occupation is being married to a rich American and spending her money.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next