JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Fortunes derive from illegal interest EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Fortunes derive from illegal interest EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Fortunes derive from illegal interest EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Fortunes derive from illegal interest EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Fortunes derive from illegal interest EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Fortunes derive from illegal interest EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Fortunes derive from illegal interest EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Fortunes derive from illegal interest EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Fortunes derive from illegal interest EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Fortunes derive from illegal interest

4 posters

Go down

Fortunes derive from illegal interest Empty Fortunes derive from illegal interest

Post  Pedro Silva Sat May 24, 2014 4:31 pm

My friends, this was taken from Correio da Manhã newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/sacam-fortunas-com-juros-ilegais

Research : PJ of Braga holds three men

Fortunes derive from illegal interest

Called themselves banking prosecutors and promised 10% interest per month. Entrepreneurs , especially of the shoes were main victims of the scheme .

Promised with high interest rates of 10 % per month on investments guaranteed return . There were only two requirements : the value of the deposit had to be raised and paid in cash only . With this scheme , the three men arrested yesterday by PJ of Braga in Felgueiras , Lousada and Mafra , received hundreds of thousands of euros of various entrepreneurs , mainly from the footwear industry , and holders of wealth in the north and center of the country but the judicial believes there are more victims who have not yet contacted the authorities .

The illegal scheme worked in the home of the accused - a former bank them - which , in the eyes of investors , be credible , now calling themselves promoters bank .

The investigation found that the money was diverted to buying luxury goods or filed on behalf of defendants in offshore accounts . They seized a Porsche Cayenne , an Audi A7 , a BMW X5 and a Mercedes . Jewelry valued at thousands of euros were caught in house mentor scheme Lousada . Initially , investors received the promised amounts . But recently , some have stopped earning interest and distrusted .

Most of them have failed to recover the thousands of euros delivered . In addition to the mentor, two associates were arrested in the investigation of the investigation of the Central Department of Investigation and Penal Action .

The three defendants , between 32 and 40 years, were heard by Judge Carlos Alexandre, the measures applied were not known .
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Fortunes derive from illegal interest Empty Re: Fortunes derive from illegal interest

Post  lily Sat May 24, 2014 4:37 pm

Sadly, pedro, you hear tales similar to this too often. We had the one who did the Ponzi scheme thing - Bernie Madoff.

10%. The thing is, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Fortunes derive from illegal interest Empty Re: Fortunes derive from illegal interest

Post  bb1 Sat May 24, 2014 4:41 pm

I noticed that Iran took a rather, well, robust attitude to such corruption:

http://news.sky.com/story/1268233/iran-hangs-billionaire-over-2-6bn-bank-fraud

Iran Hangs Billionaire Over $2.6bn Bank Fraud
Four people were sentenced to death and many more jailed after the scandal, said to be Iran's largest ever fraud, was uncovered
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat May 24, 2014 5:05 pm

big true: "you hear tales similar to this too often.", when I read that, a name came to my mind: GA.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 24, 2014 5:22 pm

Pedro, GA is a corrupt a-hole but he is a speck in comparison to this guy and the one Bonny just wrote about.

Bernard Madoff.....

In a May 4, 2011, statement, trustee Picard said that the total fictitious amounts owed to customers (with some adjustments) were $57 billion, of which $17.3 billion was actually invested by the customers. $7.6 billion has been recovered, but pending lawsuits, only $2.6 billion is available to repay victims.[88] If all the recovered funds are returned to victims, their net loss would be just under $10 billion.

Madoff must be so happy he was not in Iran.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 24, 2014 5:27 pm

I seem to recall China has a similarly robust attitude, Lily? I'm not sure I would go so far as executing them when they're caught, I would rather make the punishment fit the crime.

Make them live in poor social housing to the end of their days, on zero-hour contracts at McDonalds, with no State aid. Something like that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 24, 2014 5:34 pm

I was just thinking out loud that Madoff must have thanked his lucky stars when he heard about what they do in Iran. If I were him, I would.

What can you say about China?  mad 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat May 24, 2014 7:19 pm

lily, I know that, for me, corrupt people regardless of who they are, they are criminals or ****.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 24, 2014 7:22 pm

Yes they are pedro. He is completely despicable vermin.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 25, 2014 2:42 am

Amaral made Big Money, for someone like him, and in the year that he owned this fortune he made no attempt to pay any of his colossal debts. He just spent it on absolute rubbish. No wonder The Portuguese Court sequestered his remaining assets.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down