JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bizarre decision by judge in libel trial - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bizarre decision by judge in libel trial - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bizarre decision by judge in libel trial - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bizarre decision by judge in libel trial - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bizarre decision by judge in libel trial - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bizarre decision by judge in libel trial - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bizarre decision by judge in libel trial - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bizarre decision by judge in libel trial - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bizarre decision by judge in libel trial - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bizarre decision by judge in libel trial

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bizarre decision by judge in libel trial - Page 3 Empty Re: Bizarre decision by judge in libel trial

Post  lily Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:53 pm

No. They don't have a clue about anything. Further, if it's legal matters, neither does their Dear Leader. As much as he would like to think otherwise. Just ask Justice Tugendhat.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bizarre decision by judge in libel trial - Page 3 Empty Re: Bizarre decision by judge in libel trial

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:53 pm

roger patrick kelly ‏@rebroger 2h
McCann v Amaral deformation case coming to conclusion: http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/ward-of-court-decision-issued-by-judge.html?m=1 … - #mccann

rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Is Amoral deformed? Why not.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:34 am

Well, it delayed the case yet again, and didn't cost Amaral anything.

And if you seriously think about it, can anyone see The McCanns going into this without some sort of consultation on The Ward of Court issue? There was a lot of legalese talked at the time about The Rights of The McCanns re Madeleine, which I must say I didn't pay a huge amount of attention to. I do remember that it didn't affect their right to care and control, so therein might lie the answer
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:56 am

Of course the consultation on the WoC issue was carried out long ago, Sabot, I cannot wait for the penny to drop with Gonzo, after he thinks he's been so clever in using this tactic to further delay the trial.

He begs money from numties to supposedly pay his legal bills, gets legal advice from Bennett and the hounders...

What could possibly go wrong?  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:06 am

Bennett sock:

During the Hearing it is revealed that Madeleine became a Ward of Court, on 02 April 2008, as the result of proceedings which started on 17 May 2007.
The McCanns were declared arguidos (suspects) in September 2007, but were cleared in July 2008

They must have known way before they were arrested that they were going to be made arguidos

F*cking moron.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

ANy fule knowe it is routine when British children go missing and may be overseas to grant them Ward of Court status.

This puts the child under the protection of the Crown.

It doesn't matter where in the world the child is found, what excuses the child's kidnappers come up with, the child MUST be taken to the nearest British embassy/consulate and returned to the UK on the first possible flight.

THAT is what the WoC business is about. They've had SEVEN years to grasp that, and still haven't managed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:23 am

I would have thought that before any WoC order was granted, the details of that order would be discussed between The Court and whoever is asking for it. They all differ. You don't automatically give up parental guardianship, and The Court doesn't suddenly become entirely responsible.
It will all be in the details, which we don't know of.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:38 am

Of course we don't, why would we? And no-one sane would even be interested in the intricacies of court rulings that have no relevance whatsoever to their own lives.

Do bear in mind that we've only heard the Team Gonzo version of events. That lot couldn't lie straight in bed, and he's a convicted perjurer.

The truth will come out in the fullness of time, and I am looking forward to Team Gonzo getting egg on their ugly faces yet again.

Notice they're trying to ignore the bit about Gerry McCann being allowed to give a victim impact statement directly to the court? Which is, of course, exactly what he wanted.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:43 am

So has Gonc refused to give a statement? Or has he been denied? Not that I care. It is sufficient for me that Gerry will.

And of course, The Trial is going ahead.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:46 am

And that's another interesting point - a lot of the haters were running round insisting that the trial was over and the case against Gonzo had collapsed.

Now, why were they doing that? Why were they spreading lies - besides, That's what Team Gonzo does?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:49 am

Incidentally, what's this about?

Any future statements from Anne Guedes will be added to this site.
Post pamalam Yesterday at 10:32 pm

Any future statements from Anne Guedes will be added to this site.

http://www.justpamalam.co.uk/

All about the book, the truth of the lie: by Goncalo Amaral and Court documents.

This site is now used for everything to do with the Truth of the lie: by Goncalo Amaral plus the Court documents.

When a date is set for the final session of the libel trial, this is where you will find the information. The Proposed date is 16th June. I will add Astros updates to the site when they are made available online.

Cheers Pamalam

Thought Guedes (last seen commenting on the Bushmeat Blog) was injustice's Star Poster?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:00 pm

A hounder imagines:

it may be that the McCanns did not inform ID that Madeleine is a Ward of Court.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Oh My. It looks as though Anne Guedes has taken her ball away from Justice because she wasn't getting enough grovelling respect.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:15 pm

I'm afraid injustice has turned into the Stuck Record and Emu show. Guedes made this incomprehensible contribution to the Bushmeat Blog at the weekend:

AnneGuedes said...
There was a vehicule, yes, capable to take the body out of PDL, without nobody noticing, not even the guys who drove it.
That vehicule was neither the predator's nor to GMC's, but belonged to the camara municipal de Lagos.

Eddie who barked, after some difficulty to find the base of the scent cone, at the Scenic's door alerted only to porous likely contaminated key.

May 31, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Don't ask me what she's on about.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:22 pm

bb1 wrote:A hounder imagines:

No wonder they look up to Bennett as an astute solicitor. Easily fooled aren't they?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:23 pm

Sabot wrote:Oh My.  It looks as though Anne Guedes has taken her ball away from Justice because she wasn't getting enough grovelling respect.

Poor Guedes. After all those lies she told....... Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:40 pm

lily wrote:
bb1 wrote:A hounder imagines:

No wonder they look up to Bennett as an astute solicitor.   Easily fooled aren't they?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

They have absolutely NO idea, do they?  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:45 pm

bb1 wrote:I'm afraid injustice has turned into the Stuck Record and Emu show. Guedes made this incomprehensible contribution to the Bushmeat Blog at the weekend:

AnneGuedes said...
There was a vehicule, yes, capable to take the body out of PDL, without nobody noticing, not even the guys who drove it.
That vehicule was neither the predator's nor to GMC's, but belonged to the camara municipal de Lagos.

Eddie who barked, after some difficulty to find the base of the scent cone, at the Scenic's door alerted only to porous likely contaminated key.

May 31, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Don't ask me what she's on about.  Pcorneater 

Interesting. So they chucked the body in the back of a passing car belonging to the Municipal Authority of Lagos, who then obligingly got rid of it when they found it.
Well, they would hardly tell anyone, would they. They might have fallen down some Police Station Stairs.

Actually, I think she's lost the plot.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:48 pm

I think she's probably another one with a substance problem.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:33 pm

lily wrote:I think she's probably another one with a substance problem.

At her age, Lily? But I think you might be right.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:01 pm

One forker still has a few marbles:

I'm thinking that if the Judge had it in mind to find in favour of Mr Amaral it would not matter whether the Court was in possession of this documentation from the British Court or not but if the Judge is minded to find in favour of the McCanns and award the McCanns a sum of money then the names of who can be awarded have to be validated.

Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:09 pm

Had been thinking similarly, Bonny.

If Amoral was certain of his case, why bother? If he knew he couldn't win, then he would have to claw away and run, hide and delay as much as possible.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:16 pm

You know you're kerflucked when even your own lawyer thinks you're going to lose. Well, Gonzo's 'superlawyer' can't have any faith in his scruffy client, or Gonzo wouldn't be begging for money from the numties and similar fools, would he?

If Oliviera had any faith at all in his client, he wouldn't be wanting interim payments, he'd be happy to wait for the largesse which is bound to flow St Goncalol's way when he wins.

Instead, here we are, Gonzo is begging for money and getting advice on English law from just about the worst person imaginable.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:33 pm

St. Goncalol is definitely scared. In fact, I would go so far as to say he is terrified.

His lawyer seems to be perturbed about payment matters too. To think the best he could do was to have a top flight lawyer like Bennett help him.

rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:36 pm

Hounder:

TB replied to myself outlining the procedure ,which he feels would have been required to obtain the information it is of my opinion that the cost would run into the tens of thousands . i would guess twenty odd thousand

I don't think it will come as a surprise to anyone that Bennett knows the ins and outs of getting documents from English courts to do with Madeleine's WoC status.  biggrin biggrin biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next