JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Belfast couple's 'Holiday Hell' at hands of Portuguese police EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Belfast couple's 'Holiday Hell' at hands of Portuguese police EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Belfast couple's 'Holiday Hell' at hands of Portuguese police EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Belfast couple's 'Holiday Hell' at hands of Portuguese police EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Belfast couple's 'Holiday Hell' at hands of Portuguese police EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Belfast couple's 'Holiday Hell' at hands of Portuguese police EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Belfast couple's 'Holiday Hell' at hands of Portuguese police EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Belfast couple's 'Holiday Hell' at hands of Portuguese police EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Belfast couple's 'Holiday Hell' at hands of Portuguese police EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Belfast couple's 'Holiday Hell' at hands of Portuguese police

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Belfast couple's 'Holiday Hell' at hands of Portuguese police Empty Belfast couple's 'Holiday Hell' at hands of Portuguese police

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:45 am

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/we-dont-want-another-madeleine-mccann-belfast-couples-holiday-hell-at-hands-of-portuguese-police-after-giving-child-calpol-30375075.html

We don't want another Madeleine McCann: Belfast couple's 'holiday hell' at hands of Portuguese police after giving child Calpol

BY LINDA STEWART – 23 JUNE 2014

A Belfast couple have revealed their holiday hell after they were arrested by Portuguese police who accused them of being unfit parents to their 18-month-old baby

Lee-Anne O'Donoghue, her partner James Moreland were arrested after staff at the Hotel Paraiso in Albufeira reported them for giving Calpol to their child - saying it was illegal in the country.

Police in Portugal told the couple: "We don't want another Madeleine McCann."

In an interview with Sunday Life, Lee-Anne said police made her go to hospital for Eireann to be drugs-tested, and the baby was stripped and checked for marks.

Lee-Anne became frantic when doctors arrived to take blood from the baby, and was "trailed away" and handcuffed.

"When I went to get up they would put their hands on my forehead and fling me back to the ground," she said.

"They had me in a room for an hour and I have no idea what they were doing to her."

Her partner James said he was beaten and left with cuts after he was refused entry to the hospital by an armed police guard.

"I got angry so they got me down on the ground and were punching and kicking me," he said.

Police confiscated his mobile phone and wallet and the couple were left stranded after €745 was taken from the wallet.

The next day Portuguese social services said Eireann's results showed she had not been drugged, but the police then alleged the couple were too drunk to look after the baby and had thrown her from an eighth floor balcony into a pool, even though their room looked out on to a car park.

Even after the couple were cleared to leave, they had to battle through a media frenzy at the police station and airport as they had become public hate figures.

"Eireann is such a good child and we just wanted to give her a great holiday, but it really was the holiday from hell," she said.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Belfast couple's 'Holiday Hell' at hands of Portuguese police Empty Re: Belfast couple's 'Holiday Hell' at hands of Portuguese police

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:50 am

Gonzo write the script for that, did he? How did it go?

1. Make a false allegation because of ignorance and malice.

2. Smear the people you're attacking.

3. Spread a pack of lies in the Portuguese media to whip up ignorant, credulous fools.

4. Use physical force on the victims and rip them off while you're at it.

5. Never, ever tell the truth.

Between the endless incidents like that - and please note, it never seems to happen anywhere except Portugal - and the hatred so many, especially in the PDL area, have for anyone they think is 'English', maybe it's time the Foreign Office advised people, especially families, to stay away from the Algarve.

It simply is not safe.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Belfast couple's 'Holiday Hell' at hands of Portuguese police Empty Re: Belfast couple's 'Holiday Hell' at hands of Portuguese police

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:21 am

Portugal Tourist Industry

R.I.P.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:54 am

Oh, The Nasties will go there. Best place for them. Until one of them falls foul of the law. I can hardly wait.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:06 pm

It's bound to happen. Can you imagine them shrieking, You can't do this to me, I luv Gonzo, as they take a fall on those dangerous police station stairs, or discover their wallet's been emptied while they were in custody.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:30 pm

bb1 wrote:It's bound to happen. Can you imagine them shrieking, You can't do this to me, I luv Gonzo, as they take a fall on those dangerous police station stairs, or discover their wallet's been emptied while they were in custody.

One can but hope, Bonny. The GNR and The PJ don't discriminate. They beat up and abuse absolutely anybody who has a hint of being British.
Telling them that they have supported Goncalo Amaral won't help. Most of these Policemen don't speak English anyway. And nor, as it happens, do most of Gonc's supporters.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:01 pm

Oh my, a couple of the pervnumties are friends of the couple - and are getting disgusting abuse from the rest of them:

Kerri Thefemaleboss Hickey yes she did.. she was took to hospital and given all sorts of needles and when leanne was tryin to get up to comfort her baby the police where throwing her back on the seat by the face!! and they were given no information as to wat they gave the child.. they had the last off there holiday money taken too and left for 2 days with no food or money if anyone really cared for the child they would ave offered food or money but no one person helped not even the rep!!! its an absolute joke

----------

Debbie Karatas Mary Martin where you there? Did you actually witnesss James and Leanne so drunk that they were unable to look after their baby? Thats a very serious allegation to make against someone if you dont have the proof to back it up! James is a friend of my family and I can assure you it does not sound like him at all.... he is a devoted father who would do anything for his children.. who doesnt have a drink when they are on holiday?!?! 3 cocktails is not alot to drink and im sure wouldn't get you drunk..people should be more concerned with the treatment James and Leanne recieved from the Portuguese police rather than trying to slander their names!!!!!

Are they interested in the other side of the story? Not a bit of it.

Zora McCartney Debbie Karatas 'James is a friend of my family' - Not biased at all then?

-------------

Paul Rees Kerri you only just joined... to troll?

Morais is quite happy with this bullying and censorship, though, and is posting on pervnumties to push the PJ line - as usual:

Joana Morais still ongoing but you get the idea Paul xx

Morais is merrily smearing the couple on her blog - God forbid anyone should know the truth about the Algarve and its attitude to British visitors.

Notice she never explains why these things ONLY happen in Portugal, mainly the Algarve, never in Spain, where far more British holidaymakers go. And who can blame them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:25 pm

Longer version of OP:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/news/maddie-mccann-police-took-our-baby-because-we-gave-her-calpol-belfast-couples-portugal-holiday-hell-30375896.html

'Maddie McCann police took our baby because we gave her Calpol' - Belfast couple's Portugal holiday hell

BY SARA GIRVIN – 22 JUNE 2014

A Belfast couple whose daughter was seized by cops in Portugal because they gave her Calpol have opened up about their holiday hell after being told by police: “We don’t want another Madeleine McCann.”

Lee-Anne O’Donoghue, her partner James Moreland and their 18-month-old baby Eireann should have been making happy memories on their first family holiday together.

But today they reveal how their dreams turned to a nightmare when hotel staff reported them to police for giving little Eireann, who was teething, some Calpol — the popular infants’ medicine sold in supermarkets across the UK.

Suddenly James and Lee-Anne found themselves headline news in Portugal and the UK, wrongly accused of drugging their daughter and being too drunk to care for her. Cops even alleged that the couple had thrown the tot from an eighth floor balcony into a swimming pool.

In their first full interview since returning home the couple spoke to Sunday Life to tell the story of their horrific ordeal.

Lee-Anne explained her family had been staying at the Hotel Paraiso in Albufeira — 40 miles from Praia da Luz where Madeleine vanished in 2007 — as part of a week-long package trip.

Following a day out with friends, they returned to their hotel when Lee-Anne noticed Eireann was having teething pain and gave her some Calpol, which is commonly used for pain relief and to soothe fever.

After seeing her give the medicine to her child, hotel staff called the police, telling her that “Calpol was illegal in Portugal”.

Lee-Anne said: “I didn’t know what was going on but next thing the police were there and they had seized the Calpol. They said I was drugging Eireann.

“They said they didn’t want another tragedy like Madeleine McCann.

“More people started to arrive but no-one spoke English, we had no idea what was happening and all I wanted was to put Eireann into her wee cot to sleep.”

Portuguese police made Lee-Anne go with them to hospital with Eireann because they wanted to have her drugs tested.

“I was hysterical,” she said.

“On the way to the hospital in the ambulance I just sat holding her, crying my eyes out the whole time.

“A police car was behind us, one was in front of us, but I still thought everything would be fine because I knew I had done nothing wrong.

“I know we’re good parents and we love Eireann so much.”

But once they arrived at hospital, things took a sinister turn.

“As soon as I went in they were stripping and checking her, she learned to walk while we were away and she had a red mark on her knee from crawling.

“The doctor asked me, ‘You smack your daughter? You scrab your daughter?’

“That child is my world, I couldn’t believe what I was being accused of.”

When doctors arrived with needles to take blood, Lee-Anne became frantic.

“I was squealing because when she was three-months-old Eireann had suspected meningitis and they couldn’t get a vein, we had a terrible experience with needles and I didn’t want her to go through that again,” she said.

“But they trailed me away from my daughter into a room and handcuffed me.

“When I went to get up they would put their hands on my forehead and fling me back to the ground.

“I was so frantic, Eireann didn’t know anybody and no-one spoke English.

“They had me in a room for an hour and I have no idea what they were doing to her.

“I gave no permission to inject her but apparently you don’t have to in Portugal — they can do what they want to your child.”

Meanwhile, James had arrived at the hospital to find an armed police guard outside who refused to let him enter.

“I got angry so they got me down on the ground and were punching and kicking me,” he said.

“They handcuffed me, lifted me by my hands and threw me into the back of the police car — not on the seat, in the footwell.”

James was left with cuts and bruises in the struggle.

Lee-Anne was called to go outside to calm James down, but in the chaos police had taken his mobile phone and wallet.

The pair were told they had to leave Eireann in hospital overnight because her test results weren't back yet and go back to the hotel, but police left them to make the 40 minute journey themselves.

“We went to pay for the taxi, James got his wallet out and there wasn’t a penny in it.

“€745 was gone — it was all the holiday money we had left,” Lee-Anne said.

“At the hotel we called the police to report the money stolen, they did come out but they wouldn’t take a statement and denied they had taken it.”

Lee-Anne broke down as she told how a kind fellow Northern Ireland holiday maker lent them enough cash to pay for their taxi to the hospital the next day.

“She was our angel,” she said.

The next day at the hospital, James and Lee-Anne were told by Portuguese social services that Eireann’s test results showed she had not been drugged.

Lee-Anne thought the nightmare was coming to an end, but then police submitted a surreal report claiming that both Lee-Anne and James had been too intoxicated to look after their baby.

She said: “When they said I was drunk I’d had three cocktails.

“I don’t usually drink at home but we were on holiday, I’d had three drinks the entire day.”

They also alleged that Lee-Anne had thrown Eireann from an eighth floor balcony into a pool, even though their room was nowhere near the pool and looked out onto a carpark.

“When the hospital said we hadn’t drugged her police had to change their story about why they had taken Eireann off us — they had to justify themselves,” she said.

“If I threw Eireann from eight floors anywhere she would be dead.

“It was just unreal, totally mad.”

As investigations continued the family had to spend another night in hospital but after they were finally cleared to leave the next day they realised dozens of reporters had set up camp outside.

Lee-Anne said: “We were all over the Portuguese papers, on every TV channel and in every story we were linked to Madeleine McCann.

“But every story was different, in one they even said I had hit Eireann’s head against a wall.

“It was horrific.”

For their own safety, the family was held at the hospital which went into lockdown.

But determined to leave with baby Eireann, they were smuggled out with blankets over their heads.

Lee-Anne said: “We’re sure the police tipped off the press.

“One police officer who was nice, and he was the only one, told us they had been so heavy-handed because of Madeleine McCann.

“He said they had to be seen to have a zero-tolerance approach when it came to British holiday makers, he said it was political policing.”

After battling through another media frenzy at the airport, James, Lee-Anne, and Eireann were finally able to board a flight back to Belfast.

“When the flight took off it was like someone was giving me my child all over again,” Lee-Anne said.

But while they’re both delighted to be home with their daughter, they are still dealing with their Portuguese nightmare and can’t even look at their holiday snaps because of the bad memories.

Social services have visited the couple but have said they have absolutely no concerns about Eireann’s wellbeing.

Despite that relief, both James and Lee-Anne have suffered nightmares and James has collapsed after developing heart palpitations.

His GP has attributed this to the stress he’s suffered in the past few weeks.

James is so scarred by their experience that he says he’ll never get on an aeroplane to travel again.

Lee-Anne added: “Eireann is such a good child and we just wanted to give her a great holiday but it really was the holiday from hell.

“I can’t wait until it’s a distant memory.”

=====

Pity they can't sue the ar@es off the Portuguese police - and the lying, ignorant hotel staff. Interesting to see confirmation that Brits are being deliberately targetted, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:30 pm

The self-elected Portuguese censor strikes again:

Joana Morais here it is https://www.facebook.com/belfasttelegraph/posts/10152413387898819 already complained
8 mins · Like · 2

What, so now she thinks she's entitled to tell Northern Ireland newspapers what they can print? So much for free speech!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:49 pm

Mary Martin Joana Morais how do i complain please x

Another Free Speech but only for me.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:56 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh my, a couple of  the pervnumties are  friends of the couple - and are getting disgusting abuse from the rest of them:

Kerri Thefemaleboss Hickey yes she did.. she was took to hospital and given all sorts of needles and when leanne was tryin to get up to comfort her baby the police where throwing her back on the seat by the face!! and they were given no information as to wat they gave the child.. they had the last off there holiday money taken too and left for 2 days with no food or money if anyone really cared for the child they would ave offered food or money but no one person helped not even the rep!!! its an absolute joke

----------

Debbie Karatas Mary Martin where you there? Did you actually witnesss James and Leanne so drunk that they were unable to look after their baby? Thats a very serious allegation to make against someone if you dont have the proof to back it up! James is a friend of my family and I can assure you it does not sound like him at all.... he is a devoted father who would do anything for his children.. who doesnt have a drink when they are on holiday?!?! 3 cocktails is not alot to drink and im sure wouldn't get you drunk..people should be more concerned with the treatment James and Leanne recieved from the Portuguese police rather than trying to slander their names!!!!!

Are they interested in the other side of the story? Not a bit of it.

Zora McCartney Debbie Karatas 'James is a friend of my family' - Not biased at all then?

-------------

Paul Rees Kerri you only just joined... to troll?

Morais is quite happy with this bullying and censorship, though, and is posting on pervnumties to push the PJ line - as usual:

Joana Morais still ongoing but you get the idea Paul xx

Morais is merrily smearing the couple on her blog - God forbid anyone should know the truth about the Algarve and its attitude to British visitors.

Notice she never explains why these things ONLY happen in Portugal, mainly the Algarve, never in Spain, where far more British holidaymakers go. And who can blame them?

"THE LAST OFF THEIR HOLIDAY MONEY."

Now I wonder who that can be?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:04 pm

That's not the St Gonc one, Sabot, that person is supporting the couple who were so roughly handled and robbed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:07 pm

bb1 wrote:That's not the St Gonc one, Sabot, that person is supporting the couple who were so roughly handled and robbed.

Could still be the same person, Bonny. Kerri. Kitti. A bit similar, don't you think.

Perhaps she's just had a wake up call.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:08 pm

Joana Morais They lied, that much is obvious. Perhaps because they needed to create a story for the child protective services in Ireland, for their family - to mitigate their blame, who knows?

----

Joana Morais I mean I just said what I felt, complained against their bias. I believe there should be some kind of Press Complaint Commission in Ireland if people wish to take that step further and make a real complaint

=====

Evil, hypocritical b*tch - she complains about a Northern Ireland newspaper telling the truth because it doesn't suit her agenda, while merrily posting every single disgusting lie and smear Goncoward can invent.

And translating the sh*te CartofMuck prints.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:10 pm

Joana Morais I'm going to write one later on, for breach of : Principle 1 − Truth and Accuracy

1.1 In reporting news and information, newspapers and magazines shall strive at all times for truth and accuracy.

1.2 When a significant inaccuracy, misleading statement or distorted report or picture has been published, it shall be corrected promptly and with due prominence.

1.3 When appropriate, a retraction, apology, clarification, explanation or response shall be published promptly and with

She'd better close her blog down INSTANTLY then, as it's distorted report, one photoshopped picture, one respun news story after another.

And she'd better organise her numty chums to complain to CdM about the garbage it prints.

Yet another disgraceful attempt by Morais to censor news that doesn't fit the Team Gonzo agenda.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Interesting. In between the organised pitchforking, the dad involved has posted on the paper's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/belfasttelegraph/posts/10152413387898819

James Moreland Read between the lines it wasnt because of drink it was because of calpol, ur so quick to judge and believe portugese press, we were there in the middle of the election and we were used as scapegoats because we gave the child calpol which is illegal in ur horrific country

And that has the ring of truth to it. Which is more than can be said for any of Morais' increasingly-hysterical screeches.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:18 pm

I can hardly believe she's got the nerve. But she is wasting her time, of course.

Interestingly enough, The Irish are really keen on Portugal and other parts of Europe. There is a Brittany Ferry Route from Southern Ireland to Spain, and the route from the Ferry Port to the Algarve is not that long. I have done it several times. So a real home goal.

Keep up the good work y'all. The Algarve will be a waste land before much longer.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:23 pm

Ah, that's southern Ireland, Sabot. This couple are in Ulster, so have British passports.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:33 pm

bb1 wrote:Ah, that's southern Ireland, Sabot. This couple are in Ulster, so have British passports.....

Yes, I know, Bonny. But all of Ireland can use the ferry. And The GNR wouldn't know the difference anyway. Even The PJ got it wrong with their Rogatory Letters.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:40 pm

The hotel staff, that started this because they seem to imagine Calpol is Evil, would know they were British, Sabot. They're the ones that went on to concoct ever-wilder lies to explain away their horrible conduct, and its consequences.

Incidentally, the very fact that they imagine Calpol is Evil just goes to demonstrate how much damage Gonzo has done amongst the none-too-bright and gullible.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:45 pm

This is sooo special! Morais makes a complete tw@t of herself on the newspaper FB page:

James Moreland Read between the lines it wasnt because of drink it was because of calpol, ur so quick to judge and believe portugese press, we were there in the middle of the election and we were used as scapegoats because we gave the child calpol which is illegal in ur horrific country
Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs

Joana Morais someone told you porkies James because calpol is not illegal, on the other hand placing a baby at risk is.
Like · 29 mins

Lee-Anne Moreland O'Donoghue The lies would off came from portugease plolice then!! There words not ours !
Like · 17 mins

Lee-Anne Moreland O'Donoghue Our daughter was never at risk!Now go get a hobbie!

So, when did it dawn on the Generalissima that the people she was saying had been listening to 'porkies' were, in fact, the couple that had been so disgustingly treated by the Portuguese police?

Does Morais get paid to make Portugal look as BAD as possible?  rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:46 pm

Now go get a hobbie!

Excellent advice to Morais - sadly, this IS her hobby, attacking British families. And all for the love of Gonzo.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:51 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post240518.html#p240518

Morais' hypocrisy also being discussed here.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:44 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post240535.html#p240535

Belfast Telegraph

Stephanie McKittrick No point reporting it too Irish ombudsman when Belfast is not part of ireland lol!!!!
29 mins

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Morons like Morais think everything north of France is 'England'.  Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:58 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post240540.html#p240540

Quote:

Joana Morais is increasingly ridiculous.

She thinks only the Portuguese version of any story should be told.

Tell me you daft bint, did you complain to the PT press about their awful, dumb story about Gerry prising open a coffin in Luz's church and stashing his daughter in it?

I suppose that would be a bit awkward as they were quoting your hero, Goncalo Amaral.

No, of course she didn't. Goncoward burbling sh*te about coffins is Truthseeking, innit?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next