JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial?

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial?

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:04 pm

I'm putting my money on Gonc having some bloke he met in a bar that used to work at the Portuguese Citizens Advice Bureau.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial?

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:10 pm

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/kate-gerry-mccann-risk-fresh-libel-trial-delay-because-goncalo-amaral-lawyer-doesnt-use-email-1455667

Kate and Gerry McCann Risk Fresh Libel Trial Delay Because Goncalo Amaral Lawyer 'Doesn't Use Email or Phone'

I do hope the Gonzo fangirlz are aware that they're the only ones stupid enough to believe this latest bollox from their idol?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:11 pm

They don't have a Citizen's Advice Bureau, Bonny.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Since when did things not actually existing bother Gonzo?  biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:17 pm

Well I am definitely not holding my breath for tomorrow. In fact I will be amazed if The Trial goes ahead.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:25 pm

Should I be a nice person and offer Amaral my services?  Oh, no, I forgot, I'm a prosecutor not a defender.   Oh, well, I did ponder on it for 5 second then dismissed the idea as unworthy of my time and expertise..  LL  

What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtQdH2GVt9EHSpByFosldzcuq7Gb7Q0Jpu_bsM-oOTraKRsIZW
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Now what kinds of words did his fan girlz use to describe him?  Brave was one?    

He wouldn't want to take your advice even if your specialty was defending people, LL. Just like Bennett refused sans' offer.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:36 pm

lily wrote:Now what kinds of words did his fan girlz use to describe him?  Brave was one?    

He wouldn't want to take your advice even if your specialty was defending people, LL.  Just like Bennett refused sans' offer.   Pcorneater 
 Okay, can I prosecute him instead - perhaps for theft of everyone else's ozone?   Of for actually wasting space?   My fees are on a fixed rate, save when I remit them altogether.   LL   Hahau rofl

Last edited by Lamplighter on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:38 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
lily wrote:Now what kinds of words did his fan girlz use to describe him?  Brave was one?    

He wouldn't want to take your advice even if your specialty was defending people, LL.  Just like Bennett refused sans' offer.   Pcorneater 
 Okay, can I prosecute him instead - perhaps for theft of everyone else's ozone?   Of for actually wasting space?   My fees are on a fixes rate, save when I remit them altogether.   LL   Hahau rofl 

Up front, hopefully.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:40 pm

Dirtymac continues to show his gross ignorance:

Re: Libel Trial: McCanns fearful of going to Portugal because of 'Amaral's bizarre behaviour'
Post PeterMac Today
Why are the McCanns trying to contact Dr Amaral's lawyer anyway ?
Another attempt to pervert the course , come to an agreement.

No-one can possibly be as pig-ignorant as that. Why don't they ask Bennett - he's the expert on the quantity of correspondance that goes back and forth between prosecuting and defending counsel.

Oh, and why would 'the McCanns' be having any contact with the oaf? They have perfectly capable legal people to do that for them.

Worth pointing out that the McCanns have had the same counsel throughout, and their legal representatives have ALWAYS been punctilious about attending court.

Unlike Gonzo and his childish delaying stunts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:43 pm

All PeterMac manages to do is show his complete ignorance of The Law. He really ought to shut up. Pillock.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:45 pm

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:

Okay, can I prosecute him instead - perhaps for theft of everyone else's ozone?   Of for actually wasting space?   My fees are on a fixes rate, save when I remit them altogether.   LL   Hahau rofl 

Up front, hopefully.

Most lawyers want a fairly hefty retainer.......why not, LL?   Even though you don't need the money, you could inflate your fees then do what you will with it.  

Remember, his fanz have a defense fund going for him......It must be swelling by its seams now....... rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Sabot wrote:All PeterMac manages to do is show his complete ignorance of The Law.  He really ought to shut up.  Pillock.

I'll say. Clueless just like Bennett.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:00 pm

Amaral's unorthodox tactics in his defence have not stopped, with Madeleine's family being told his new lawyer cannot be contacted because he doesn't use 'phone or email.'

Being unable to contact the other party hampers efforts to prepare for the case.

How much do you bet that's going to be his next excuse?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:44 pm

Where is this lawyer? In the outer reaches of the south pole?  rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:52 pm

The Kathybelle obsessive hater:

I've registered with the I.B.Times, because I would like to rectify the incorrect information Dominic Gover has stated in his article. The incorrect information may have come from the McCanns or one of their sources, but it is still incorrect information.

Because I'm still waiting for my verification email to arrive, I tried to find an email address for Dominic Gover using Google, but nothing is coming up. My plan was to email Mr Gover and provide links to prove that Goncalo Amaral's book is not banned. I was also going to point out what has already been pointed out on here, which is Snr Amaral is a Facebook member and he has to have an email address to be a member.

I'm going to have a look on Facebook, to see if Mr Gover is a member and if he is, I'll send him a private message containing the all important links.

What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmKWBjS4xA23qSQ0kNUvfr9DasXyOkiF45VkDR1c9Ix8khyrpl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:03 pm

What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 Goncalo-amaral

Imagine finding out that was entrusted with finding your missing child.  vomit 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:11 pm

Sheesh. Kate must have had a fit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:17 pm

bb1 wrote:What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 Goncalo-amaral

That might be how you could imagine a pervert to look.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:23 pm

lily wrote:
bb1 wrote:What will be Gonzo's latest excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 Goncalo-amaral

That might be how you could imagine a pervert to look.....

He's only missing the dirty mac.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Exactly but you might find one on not Bennett's......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:46 pm

lily wrote:Exactly but you might find one on not Bennett's......

You might find more than one, Lily.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:51 pm

I do agree with you Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:02 pm

Their prurient fascination with the unsavoury is a bit of a giveaway, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next