JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'You are Vexatious' - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'You are Vexatious' - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'You are Vexatious' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'You are Vexatious' - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'You are Vexatious' - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'You are Vexatious' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'You are Vexatious' - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'You are Vexatious' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'You are Vexatious' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'You are Vexatious'

+4
Pedro Silva
Lamplighter
lily
bb1
8 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

'You are Vexatious' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'You are Vexatious'

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:40 am

They're all mad....

What a very male structure the obelisk is. I don't like them. Hard and pointy. yernuts yernuts yernuts

and sex-obsessed:

It seems there are many correspondences between obelisks and many orders/religions - some good, some bad - i.e. Babylonian, Catholicism, Pantheism even satansim - one can make of it what one wants it seems.
Overall it seems to correspond to sacrifice and/or reproduction, death and rebirth, Scorpio.
I`ve always found it relevant (or is it just coincidence) that when MBM disappeared there was a full moon and hey presto, it was in Scorpio. It was also Beltane, a time when people dance around the maypole which again has phallic correspondences.

Bunch of lunatics. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Turning a simple question into speculation about sex and black magic is about all those fools are fit for.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:42 am

Bennett never learns, he's being VEXATIOUS again:

New Freedom of Information Act request 5 Sep 2014 to Leicestershire Constabulary about the 'co-ordination group' set up under the chairmanship of their Head of Corporate Communications
Post Tony Bennett Today a

The hymn sheet currently being sung by Jim Gamble, Anthony Summers, Robbyn Swan, Martin Brunnt, SkyNews, Rupert Murdoch and all the compliant British media and others is focussing attention on too many agencies allegedly being involved, 'spoiling the broth', causing confusion etc. and of course that old canard, the incompetence of the Portuguese Police.

'Lance de Boils' on here has very helpfully nailed that lie by posting up written and oral evidence by Matt Baggott, former Chief Constable of Leicestershire Constabulary, given at Leveson, about the 'co-ordinating group' set up by Leicestershire Police after Baggott apparently received orders to do so on Tuesday 8 May 2007.

As a result, earlier this morning I have successfully submitted to Leicestershire Police, via the most excellent 'WhatDoTheyKnow' site, the following Freedom of Information Act questions:

I haven't bothered reading whatever he's got his panties in a bunch about this time, it'll just be his usual tedious, pointless stickybeaking.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:16 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic7030.html

More on the lunatics:

Re: If ever proof was needed Tony Bennett is a raving lunati
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:38 am

I genuinely hope that the Summers and Swan book, due now in a matter of just a few days and which claims to be a definitive record of the case refers in some detail to these haters, hounders, numpties and obscene hangers-on because no truly definitive account of the case can really fail to mention the way in which the parents of missing little Madeleine McCann (AGAINST WHOM THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ANY CRIME) have been abused and harassed in such a disgusting and evil way.

'You are Vexatious' - Page 2 EiMAMbanT
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:06 pm

about: "Tony Bennett is a raving lunatic", of course he is, we all know that.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:03 pm

bb1 wrote:
Re: Freedom of Information requests re Madeleine McCann - The cost of Operation Grange - Request REFUSED
Post  Tony Bennett Today at 7:29 am

Okeydokey wrote:
Well if you genuinely feel like that, just reflect on all the times there have been just a few devotees to a cause that has eventually won out: whether it be Einsteinian physics, Christianity, the anti-slavery movement, Fidel Castro's small band of followers, Gay Marriage, feminism... history is replete with such examples.

@ Okeydokey,

Or, in the case of Albert Dreyfus, the French Jew wrongly accused of spying and treason, just one man, the famous writer Emile Zola, stood alone in alleging that a serious injustice had been done against Dreyfus - and despite having to go into exile as a result of his claims, set out in his public letter J'accuse, he won out in the end. It was in fact a Major Esterhazy who was eventually identified as the man who had leaked secrets to the Germans

He kept going despite the smears against him:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreyfus_affair

How funny, Bennett comparing himself to the SUCCESSFUL activist Emile Zola. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Doesn't Bennett know Zola was a SUCCESSFUL author? They have absolutely nothing in common. Mind you, I can't see Bennett being any too pleased at being compared to campaigners for gay marriage. rofl rofl rofl

Reading about the absolutely crazy antics of Tony Bennett, I am inclined to consider the possibility that he really does have the belief that he is some kind of legal 'messiah' who is ploughing a lonely and difficult path in order to bring a revelation of truth to the masses. Everyone is against him, just as they were with Jesus, Gandhi and with other prophets. The difference, of course, is that those people had truth and integrity as the basis of their messages. Tony Bennett on the other hand has demonstrated that he has no integrity and does not see truth as a necessary underpinning of his claims. He told the BBC, for example, that he wouldn't continue his hounding. He has been informed and shown on many occasions that there is evidence that many of his claims are wrong, but he continues to make them. That is a clear sign of his being a false prophet who will lead his followers only into the wilderness of nastiness. He has no route back to decency and genuine truth.

His actions remind me of someone I used to see when a child. This elderly man (also balding and bespectacled) used to walk around the small town in which I lived, proclaiming great speeches from Shakespeare. Apparently he believed that the Bard was being ignored and that his works should be memorised by everyone. When after a few years of simply making his speeches without any real interaction, he began to harangue and physically accost passers-by as if they were the other characters in the plays taking place in his mind, the police intervened and he was taken away to the local asylum. I never heard what happened to him after that.

Would that the asylum were available to deal with the likes of Tony Bennett.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:11 pm

I don't think this is Bennett, but ranting and raving to no-one at Speakers' Corner is where he belongs:

'You are Vexatious' - Page 2 2005%20speakers%20corner_web2

Everyone is against him, just as they were with Jesus, Gandhi and with other prophets.

And Emile Zola, Greenink! Seriously, anyone that can turn a simple question about a bit of Portuguese architecture into a fundamentalist rant about penises and human sacrifices has mental health issues.

It's fascinating to observe that the Mutton Faction of Truthseekers claim to have only just noticed that Bennett is round the bend; the rest of the world knew that years ago.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:21 pm

bb1 wrote:http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic7030.html

More on the lunatics:

Re: If ever proof was needed Tony Bennett is a raving lunati
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:38 am

I genuinely hope that the Summers and Swan book, due now in a matter of just a few days and which claims to be a definitive record of the case refers in some detail to these haters, hounders, numpties and obscene hangers-on because no truly definitive account of the case can really fail to mention the way in which the parents of missing little Madeleine McCann (AGAINST WHOM THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ANY CRIME) have been abused and harassed in such a disgusting and evil way.

'You are Vexatious' - Page 2 EiMAMbanT

As usual, an amazing post from tigerloaf. Way to go! thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:22 pm

bb1 wrote:I don't think this is Bennett, but ranting and raving to no-one at Speakers' Corner is where he belongs:

'You are Vexatious' - Page 2 2005%20speakers%20corner_web2

Everyone is against him, just as they were with Jesus, Gandhi and with other prophets.

And Emile Zola, Greenink! Seriously, anyone that can turn a simple question about a bit of Portuguese architecture into a fundamentalist rant about penises and human sacrifices has mental health issues.

It's fascinating to observe that the Mutton Faction of Truthseekers claim to have only just noticed that Bennett is round the bend; the rest of the world knew that years ago.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked OMG please don't say he has a clone there? Hide

Personally, I think he is nuts enough to do that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:09 pm

antis deserves it: "the asylum to deal with the likes of Tony Bennett".
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:26 am

Can anyone give us one reason as to why we should believe anything he says regarding this case and not the real police on the current investigation?  

No one can state that it is because he has better skills and qualifications because that is a huge  liar .

I could care less about the frivolous reasons they have come up with in the past. I mean like a true top notch detective would.

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:57 am

They hate Madeleine and her family. Its pure envy, they all have a chip on their shoulder. If the McCann's had been from a council estate they would not have been treated like this at all. Look at Karen Mathews, she was treated with sympathy right up until her arrest. If you look like a down and out then the antis would be all over you.

They are so thick they can't even understand basic concepts. They accuse the McCann's of making money by having the fund as a limited company despite the fact they have been told that you can't form a charity to look for one child. You can't just have Millon's floating about, it has to be structured.

Scoobydoo wrote the above on Myths. Thanks for that. If this had happened to one of them, they would have it completely unstructured.

They might withdraw several thousands here and there. Buy who knows what and would have shopped until they dropped. Gone on vacations and spa days all in the name of trying to get over what had happened.

Would they have "wasted" so much on private investigators? Hell no.

They sure know how to display jealousy. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:52 am

the only one that made dirty money using the most despicable ways to do it was gonçalo amaral who wasted it in feeding his own obsession to become a celebrity.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:43 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:13 am

I haven't forgotten the Tassie Troll praising the murderous Philpotts as a REAL family, that were just down on their luck a bit....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:22 am

Today's propaganda and bullpoo from the hounders:

WATCH THE FREE FILM: DON’T BUY THE BOOK

Please do not buy this book which is likely to be a cover-up of the real truths about this case rather than, as the authors boast, ‘the most definitive account possible’. Instead, please resolve, if you haven’t already done so, to watch all of Richard Hall’s video, which we have no hesitation in saying is by far ‘the most definitive account yet’ of what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

No ta. I'd rather read a well-written book than waste time watching a load of conspiraloon nonsense compiled from hate sites. And isn't it a bit fascist to tell people what they may read and watch?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Sez some other hounder:

A good review by Amy Wright who has got it right IMO.

I can't see the point of buying the book as we all have a very good idea of what it will contain since the McCanns and the Tapas 7 aren't going to confess to anything.

That's not a 'review'. Reviews are written by people who have actually read or viewed the material under discussion. That's just another outburst of bigotry, ignorance and prejudice.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:57 pm

PS - after the ignorant rant, the pretendy 'reviewer' announces that it:

points to a False Flag operation by the McCanns.

I think we can safely file that one under 'L for Looney'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:40 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic7030.html

e: If ever proof was needed Tony Bennett is a raving lunati
PostPosted by sal » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:22 pm

Not Awight: Getting Away with Murder Paperback – 30 May 2007
by Terry Lubbock (Author), Tony Bennett (Author)

By Norbert Thing on 3 May 2008
Format: Paperback
The problems in this book tend to outweight the obvious sincerity of its intentions. For a start the proofreading is atrocious, there are spelling mistakes and typos galore making the production and publication seem cheap and hurried. The main research seems to be taken from News of the World and Daily Mirror articles that are fine as long as they agree with the author's thesis but need to be disregarded when they don't.

Despite claiming the contrary this book is highly homophobic, Mr. Bennet's claim that "no responsible mother would let an active homosexual into her house" seems a little ludicrous to me, not to mention the constant references to hunting down homosexual s.e.x and so on. It seems fine for Stuart Lubbock to be a womaniser but the gay equivilent seems abhorant to Mr. Bennett.

It is the tone of the book that is its biggest problem however, the facts themselves are strong enough to shed doubt on the stories of Barrymore and co, they do not need to embroidered with the kind of hack journalism that this book displays.

I feel it is a shame that no one saw fit to address these issues before its publication and I believe in the central aims of Mr. Lubbock, if not Mr. Bennett

Disgusting man. As if people attracted to members of the same sex are automatically dangerous to children! Hard to imagine anyone in this day and age recoiling in horror from gay people - they're more likely to think, with good reason, that nasty, stalking, fundamentalist, homophobic old racists that are obsessed with sex are the ones that should be kept well away from children.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Anonymous5 September 2014 12:32
It certainly is a possibility that following his loss to the McCanns in court, there was a meeting with Carter Ruck and others of Team McCann.

They might have put it to him that he could 'work off' his huge libel bill by doing a Rasputin, and play both sides with instructions to slaughter the Smith testimony and Murat's character at every opportunity with Mitchell's Media Monitoring Unit guiding and watching.

When faced with a 600 grand court bill and financial ruin, who knows how a man will react to a poisoned carrot dangled in front of him?

Just purporting another hypothesis.

'You are Vexatious' - Page 2 Tinfoil-hat
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:46 pm

If nothing else, that post has shown how quickly that lot could be bought.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:01 pm

Doesn't it just, Lily? And I am none too sure where Rasputin comes into it. Unless maybe the hater thinks Bennett's a mystic, that is going to be poisoned and shot by his chums, then thrown into a frozen river?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:44 pm

I know, Bonny, they do show their true colors when it comes to money.

Oh yes...the mystic comment. His forum is called "The Complete Mystery......" Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:19 pm

'You are Vexatious' - Page 2 Rasputin

The really awful thing is that Rasputin's better-looking than Bennett. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Ouch! No getting around that. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:29 pm

Why does Mutton claim to be super-smart, when it's taken her so long to find out what the rest of us have known about Bennett for years? The information has been on the internet all along; his latest set of former friends have no-one to blame but themselves for being fooled.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum