JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
INTERNET TROLLS - A LAWYER'S POINT OF VIEW EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
INTERNET TROLLS - A LAWYER'S POINT OF VIEW EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
INTERNET TROLLS - A LAWYER'S POINT OF VIEW EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
INTERNET TROLLS - A LAWYER'S POINT OF VIEW EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
INTERNET TROLLS - A LAWYER'S POINT OF VIEW EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
INTERNET TROLLS - A LAWYER'S POINT OF VIEW EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
INTERNET TROLLS - A LAWYER'S POINT OF VIEW EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
INTERNET TROLLS - A LAWYER'S POINT OF VIEW EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
INTERNET TROLLS - A LAWYER'S POINT OF VIEW EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

INTERNET TROLLS - A LAWYER'S POINT OF VIEW

+2
bb1
Lamplighter
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

INTERNET TROLLS - A LAWYER'S POINT OF VIEW Empty INTERNET TROLLS - A LAWYER'S POINT OF VIEW

Post  Lamplighter Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:24 am

I think this should be compulsory reading for anyone on social networks.    LL
'A Twitter printout is a witness which will never lie . . . the internet has a long memory'

Internet trolls who think they can get away with spouting abuse online should think again, according to a top Manchester media lawyer.

Steve Kuncewicz, head of intellectual property and media at law firm Bermans, says people who post vile comments online can fall foul of a number of laws - and courts are duty bound to take offences seriously.

He said victims who feel their reputation has been tarnished could also sue in the civil courts for defamation.

Mr Kuncewicz said: “You cannot stop people from voicing their opinions, but there is a very fine line between voicing an opinion and abuse, which is something that courts will take very seriously.”

Trolls could fall foul of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997, which prevents people from pursuing a course of conduct that amounts to harassment.

They could also be found to have breached the Communications Act 2003, which prevents the sending of a message that is ‘grossly offensive’, or of an ‘indecent, obscene or menacing character’.

It is also an offence under the Malicious Communications Act 1988 to send messages to another person which are ‘indecent or grossly offensive’, threatening or false.

Any indecent or grossly offensive message could be considered under this act as an offence if it causes distress or anxiety to the recipient, or ‘any other person to whom he intends that it or its contents or nature should be communicated’.

Anyone who is found guilty of malicious communication could face jail for up to six months or a fine.

Trolls could also fall foul of offences under terrorism legislation and of inciting racial harassment.

Just last month, a man was jailed for 18 weeks after he sent abusive Twitter messages to Labour MP Stella Creasy after she campaigned to put Jane Austen on the £10 note.

Mr Kuncewicz said: “When there have been a few high-profile cases, perhaps the public will start to take notice. That doesn’t seem to be happening at the moment.

“People need to realise that, in the eyes of a judge, there is very little difference between what you say online and what you say offline.

“The witness that will never lie is the printout of what an offender is saying to a victim on Twitter.

“They are creating their own chain of evidence for the prosecution. The internet has a long memory.”
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

INTERNET TROLLS - A LAWYER'S POINT OF VIEW Empty Re: INTERNET TROLLS - A LAWYER'S POINT OF VIEW

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:31 am

It does indeed, LL. It remembers supposed 'martyrs' saying things like:

515242647058120704|Thu Sep 25 20:53:14 +0000 2014|@umweltbuerger @siamesey #mccann Some one said, made me laugh, wish Shills would do a Jonestown

Didn't Jesus say something about Doing unto others.....?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

INTERNET TROLLS - A LAWYER'S POINT OF VIEW Empty Re: INTERNET TROLLS - A LAWYER'S POINT OF VIEW

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:29 pm

A very good post LL Thank you. And just to add - it also provides a nice trail of co-conspirators to follow up if needed. I am astonished by the attempts to justify Brenda's actions.

That said, I think she was a lonely woman who got a bit carried away, and enjoyed the approval and adulation of a group of "friends".

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:37 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:A very good post LL  Thank you.  And just to add - it also provides a nice trail of co-conspirators to follow up if needed.  I am astonished by the attempts to justify Brenda's actions.

That said, I think she was a lonely woman who got a bit carried away, and enjoyed the approval and adulation of a group of "friends".  
Thanks, J-P, it came from here, second article down. LL
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/experts-warn-courts-getting-tough-7947125#.VD_3WOQqR3M.twitter
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:41 pm

it also provides a nice trail of co-conspirators to follow up if needed

There will be no problem with following up Sweepy's co-conspirators, as the police have her computer/s. I am astonished that the implications of this aren't sinking in with the other haters.

I am also astonished by the scale of her obsession. Writing to Operation Grange, David Cameron, the Portuguese media - anyone and everyone. Inciting others to block the phone lines to the Crimewatch appeal. Inventing malicious lies about the McCann family, and others, and spreading them on FB and twitter. Gleefully joining in with the other Amazon haters in their efforts to stop people buying the Summers and Swan book. If her neighbours are correct, going into Rothely itself to harangue anyone that would listen about how evil the McCann family are.

Etc, etc. I shudder to think what else the police will find - that's only what is already in the public domain. And the haters had better pray the police don't find out she's been communicating with Amaral in person, though it wouldn't surprise me.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:42 pm

495545691390107648|Sat Aug 02 12:24:34 +0000 2014|#mccann In every photo, Gerry appears to have no teeth, am hoping some one kicked him in the mouth, alas not me ! drat

Charming - not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:08 pm

417749183097892864|Mon Dec 30 20:09:01 +0000 2013|#mccann  I am not even a female, let alone an old lady
417748963391856641|Mon Dec 30 20:08:08 +0000 2013|#mccann  Not really, about the same as you all attacking Ros continually , I find that pretty nasty
417748358103441408|Mon Dec 30 20:05:44 +0000 2013|#mccann  Judy and Jasmine , old enough to be my Granny, but without her brains
417747741549150208|Mon Dec 30 20:03:17 +0000 2013|#mccann  Judy 72 next birthday, teeth in a glass, commode at the ready

Her poor, poor family, having to come to terms with this endless outpouring of delusion and hatred.

514830125050105856|Wed Sep 24 17:34:01 +0000 2014|@AdirenM @kiki_barnes @vivienmiss @Randomleigh1  If you should see her around PDL, please give her a slap from me
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:18 pm

More twitter trolls:

http://news.sky.com/story/1355289/ched-evans-campaigner-reveals-vicious-abuse

Ched Evans Campaigner Reveals 'Vicious' Abuse
Twitter users tell the woman she should be put into an acid bath - and imply they wish she had been raped by the Yorkshire Ripper.

More at link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:27 am

Bennett making threats to disrupt the inquest:

@ Admin The 'Anonymous'/Million Masks March is basically a bunch of left-wing anarchists and activists and has nothing to do with Brenda Leyland.

Not saying that some of their concerns aren't legitimate, e.g. globalisation, world poverty etc. - but basically for many of them, it is an exciting day out, a sort of 'day at the races'.

I can't see that the memory of Brenda Leyland being marked by Cristobell brandishing a placard saying 'I'm Brenda Leyland' is going to meet with much favour from her surviving relatives.

I would have thought that a far more appropriate way of commemorating her life would be for as many people as possible to crowd quietly into the inquest court when it opens IIRC on 18 December 2014, so that we can hear more about how Martin Brunt, SKYNews, other media and certain very unpleasant individuals hounded her to death.

****religious bigotry redacted*****

And what are they going to do if and when it turns out that none of that happened? That the deceased took her own life because she couldn't face her neighbours knowing about her secret obsession?

More stupid petitions? Is the coroner going to be 'researched' aka stalked? Hotel staff and their families 'researched' and threatened?

They really need to take a reality check, all of them. What Sweepy was doing plain and simply WASN'T very nice, but that lot are showing no respect whatsoever for her grieving, and probably shocked, family, by hijacking her death for their own ends.

Shame on them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:33 am

Naturally wherever a death has occurred in particulary controversial circumstances, the public will be much more inclined to want to attend.

And in this case we have the added horror of what many people have described, and not without good reason, as an individual being 'hounded to death' by Martin Brunt, SKY News and other mainstream media.

If a large number of people, press and public are expected at an Inquest, the Coroner will make special arrangements for a large room to be booked.

For example, at the Inquest into the death of Lee Balkwell, which I attended in 2008, the Coroner hired the large Council Chamber at County Hall, Chelmsford, for the event.

Does it come any lower than trying to disrupt an inquest and exploit a suffering family? What are the odds on Vulture homing in on Sweepy's family with talk about representing them, and sniffing another potboiling, exploitative 'book'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:18 am

Does Bennett think that the residents of a chocolate box, middle-class village would be impressed by this?

516694945034698752|Mon Sep 29 21:04:09 +0000 2014|@siamesey Mod is a total Fucktard, I despise him

==========

516291666458984448|Sun Sep 28 18:21:40 +0000 2014|@PORTUGALONLINE @LarryPKay #mccann How delightful, as she peddles her arse to strangers, a perfect Shill match= low life misfits
516280532356055040|Sun Sep 28 17:37:25 +0000 2014|@LarryPKay #mccann Jeez, if that is Amy, no wonder she touts 4 sex with strangers ! only way for her

Or the outright false and libellous statements she made about an ex-pm paying a prostitute to let him rape her child? What cesspit did that come from?

If Bennett and co have the slightest respect for Sweepy's family, they will let the police and coroner do their work without attention-seeking stunts.

And try to see what Sweepy was doing through the eyes of her neighbours and other normal, decent people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:38 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6589&sid=445c2080faf7e3302ed3b88137b1b3eb&start=75

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!
Postby Jayelles » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:19 pm

Quote:

They make a lot of noise, but they are largely ineffectual. Normal people see a bunch of low-life loonies fighting an imaginery, pointless and rather evil war against the grieving family of a missing child.

Full, excellent post at link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:28 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6589&sid=c88099bd299b6ff5575390fb9ff4c34e&start=75

What amazes me is they are still calling for attention, some going on Brown's site to give their names and emails. But woe betide any journalist who approaches them - they are instantly dismissed as scum.

If the hounders turn up and disrupt the inquest with their attention-seeking antics, it's GUARANTEED that they will get yet more unwelcome media attention.

It is, IMO, beyond disrespectful that they could even be thinking of doing such a thing. They know NOTHING about Sweepy's death, they have, as usual, made a lot of assumptions.

They know nothing about her personal life, her mental state, why she was estranged from one of her sons, why she was obsessed with attacking the McCanns, nothing. Also, it would be entirely reasonable for her family to blame the low-life haters she was involved with online for encouraging her in her delusions, which all came crashing to earth when she was faced with reality.

One hopes these ghouls will be as keen to 'star' in the media, portrayed as the ones that set this tragedy in motion, if they make the inquest all about them, treating the Leyland family with total disrespect and lack of consideration.

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:56 pm

From a longer post at:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7098&sid=f051017b590cd7f7fe7bbe856afba283&start=475

e: Police investigate McCann trolls
Postby Jayelles » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:24 pm

It occurred to me recently that the anti McCann are actually like a cult. I think it was a post URC made (?) likening them to terrorists which sparked the thought.

=========

They live in their own little bubble of hate, in which EVERYTHING revolves around the McCanns; they moan if Kate and Gerry are in the media raising awareness of other missing children, press excesses, charities helping young people with heart disease - anything will do as long as it gives them an excuse to abuse the McCann family.

Then, if the McCanns are NOT in the media for a while, the haters invent stories about them emigrating/splitting up/being arrested - you name it, the haters have invented it.

The haters see everything through McCann-goggles. They spend days b*tching about Kate's hair, or shoes, or, well, anything the McCanns say, do or wear. Their lives seem to revolve around the McCanns, like deranged groupies.

Haters have NO interest in international events, or day to day politics. They are, however, fascinated by sex crimes, and there's nothing they enjoy more than debating such offences - to say how outraged they are, of course!

It also gives them excuses to invent new conspiracies and share their delusions.

One would be forgiven for suspecting they all have basement walls covered with pictures of the McCanns, and news stories inked in red, like  wierdos, obsessives and stalkers in TV cop shows when the nutter is finally caught by the real police.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:31 pm

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/2629697/exposed-mccann-troll-was-mired-in-loneliness/?cs=2388

Exposed McCann troll was mired in loneliness By ELIZABETH GRICE Oct. 18, 2014, 2 p.m.

Brenda Leyland was found dead after being outed as an obsessive Twitter abuser of Kate and Gerry McCann, but her case confounds stereotypes.

We know enough about trolls to realise that they are not a uniform bunch of internet thugs and it is unwise to lump them into one category of nastiness.

There are the wicked, the criminal, the drunk, the disinhibited, the sad, the obsessives. Early this month, the pitiful case of Brenda Leyland, who was found dead in a Leicester hotel soon after being unmasked as a remorseless online abuser of Kate and Gerry McCann, overturned even the broadest understanding of what the constituency of trolling really is.

There is an incontinent sort of viciousness that goes with attacking people from the anonymity of a Twitter account. No-one in the neat village of Burton Overy, Leicestershire, suspected Mrs Leyland had a cruel bone in her body, let alone the sort of mindset to pursue a vitriolic campaign again the grieving parents of the missing child, Madeleine McCann.

A likeable, churchgoing woman of no obviously strong views, she seemed more interested in gardening, photography and quizzes than any solitary obsession with tweeting. She also had a passionate, innocuous leading role in the village's annual scarecrow competition.

Yet, hiding behind the alias @sweepyface, she insinuated that the McCanns were implicated in their three-year-old daughter's disappearance during a family holiday in Portugal in 2007 - a theme that had obsessed her for four years. According to the website BuzzFeed, she was sometimes posting more than 50 tweets a day, even on Christmas Eve, from 7am until midnight.

She claimed the McCanns were trying to silence their critics. The accusations were not original but her turn of phrase was blithe and deadly. "You will be hated for the rest of your miserable, evil, conniving lives, have a nice day!"

When Mrs Leyland was confronted by Sky News about her campaign of hate, her vituperation shrivelled like a pricked balloon. She mumbled about being entitled to say such things and said she hoped she had not broken the law. Soon after, she went to ground. Now she is dead. It looks certain that the two events are connected and that she could not live with the ignominy of being a named troll, suddenly outed, suddenly herself the target of torrents of abuse.

Brenda Leyland, nee Shevlin, was born in Stockport, Lancashire, the daughter of Colin Shevlin, a squadron leader in the RAF, and his wife, Doreen. As a girl, she had attended the Convent of the Immaculate Heart of Mary in West Sussex, and studied at Goldsmith's College, London University. Her marriage to Michael Leyland, a company director, ended around 2000 and he remarried in 2002.

To say that Mrs Leyland, a 63-year-old divorcee with two grown-up sons, did not conform to the image of the half-literate troller who spits poison as a reflex compensation for lack of self-esteem, is an understatement. She fitted well, if unobtrusively, into the village life of Burton Overy. She was outwardly sociable, with an element of loneliness and disappointment in her life that had intensified with age and the breakup of her marriage - and she developed such an obsession with the McCanns that almost all the 4625 tweets she sent from December 2010 were about the case, many taking issue with their supporters.

It was an industrious hidden life. Emboldened by disguise, she shared the assumption of all internet trolls that she could say anything she pleased without being held accountable. As Professor Mary Beard told the London Daily Telegraph when she was campaigning last year against misogynist trolling: "Anonymity has disguised the nature of authorship. It has allowed these evanescent creatures on the web to blast off without thinking of the victims. Somehow no-one in this conversation is real. They are just names."

Mrs Leyland tweeted triumphantly at the height of her persecution: "You can move to France, anywhere, but social media is everywhere! Our memories are long, Maddie deserves it.

Her message seemed mild compared with some of the foul-mouthed stuff that has continued to rain down on the McCanns - but there was menace in it, too. Questioned by Sky News reporter Martin Brunt, she said she was "entitled" to tweet as she did - though her justification, without the protective cloak of anonymity, sounded far from confident.

Brunt, one of the most respected television reporters in the business, was invited into Mrs Leyland's house and spent time talking to her about her concerns over the McCann case off-camera. Inevitably, he has himself now become the victim of trolling, with a Facebook page set up under the title "Sack Martin Brunt".

What he could not have known when he approached her was the personal tragedy behind Mrs Leyland's confessed obsession. She was estranged from her eldest son, Daniel, and never spoke of him. Saturday, the day when her body was found in Leicester's Marriott hotel, was Daniel's 37th birthday.

A neighbour said: "Deep down it must have hurt that he cut his mum out of his life. Whether that made her anti the McCanns, who seemed to have a very loving, supportive and happy family, we will never know. We were friends but grew apart, she was a one-way ticket. She could be quite nasty and controlling.

"When Madeleine first went missing she used to go over to her home village all the time. She used to go to the local pub and the shops telling everyone what she thought about the family. It seemed very odd behaviour."

Mrs Leyland's younger son, Ben, 30, lives in Los Angeles where he works for a law firm. He posted a brief emotional tribute on Facebook saying: "I love you mum and I will miss you forever. I am love and I am light, thanks to you."

In the absence of the one person who seemed to value her, such village friendships as she had sound poor substitutes for meaningful family life. Mrs Leyland's mother died in 2004 and she had distant relations in Australia, but few in Britain, other than her estranged son. A friend described her as "lonely beyond belief".

A neighbour in Burton Overy whose son is a friend of Mrs Leyland's son, Ben, said: "I just can't understand why she would have posted those things. No-one in this village can. But then, for her to take her life is even more inexplicable. She just packed her bags and took off."

Another villager suggested the threat of being unmasked and prosecuted was overwhelming.

"She was a proud, very bright articulate and upstanding lady and the thought of a prison sentence hanging over her would have devastated her. Sadly, she couldn't live with herself."

London Daily Telegraph
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:44 pm

So sad. I can't think of anything else to say.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:49 pm

That's all you can say, Sabot. The thought of Bennett and his ilk exploiting yet another family's tragedy for their own ends is beyond sickening. I don't know if it's possible, but I wouldn't blame the Leyland family if they asked the police to bar the vulture/s from the coroner's court - haven't the haters and hounders done enough damage, caused enough grief, already?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:16 pm

bb1 wrote:That's all you can say, Sabot. The thought of Bennett and his ilk exploiting yet another family's tragedy for their own ends is beyond sickening. I don't know if it's possible, but I wouldn't blame the  Leyland family if they asked the police to bar the vulture/s from the coroner's court - haven't the haters and hounders done enough damage, caused enough grief, already?

Will Mr. Bennett even show up? Sheesh, can you imagine him trooping in, followed by his acolytes? Somedebody will be there filming and taking photographs.

Have they no idea of how this will appear? Her sons will be ridden with guilt, even if they have no need to be. Do they really need to be reminded of the ghouls who encouraged their Mother in the filling of her sad and lonely life?

Sometimes it's what you don't do that counts for the most.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:49 pm

He won't change though.  I will never ever forget that evening on the 3As when he hurled his venom and self-righteous stupidity at the partner of Lee Balkwell.  

It does appear as though he has an addiction and obsession with hurting the relatives of people who are in the most unfortunate of circumstances.  

I wonder what happened earlier in his life to make him so destructive?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:08 pm

lily wrote:He won't change though.  I will never ever forget that evening on the 3As when he hurled his venom and self-righteous stupidity at the partner of Lee Balkwell.  

It does appear as though he has an addiction and obsession with hurting the relatives of people who are in the most unfortunate of circumstances.  

I wonder what happened earlier in his life to make him so destructive?

I think he is devoid of human kindness, probably by his parents. Another sad case.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:18 pm

It's shocking that he can't even leave this alone, Sabot, but just sees it as another family's tragedy to be exploited. His speed in tweeting Sweepy's son didn't escape notice.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:26 pm

bb1 wrote:It's shocking that he can't even leave this alone, Sabot, but just sees it as another family's tragedy to be exploited. His speed in tweeting Sweepy's son didn't escape notice.
He did it in such an obviously manipulative way too.  mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:53 pm

On this very subject:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6589&sid=b4c482b2ffeae8389927aed46faba34d&start=100

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!
Postby tigerloaf » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:42 pm

From a longer post:

But for the anti McCanns now to attempt to claim her as a martyr to their hate, for Rosalinda Hutton to suggest that she will walk around London with a banner round her neck proclaiming that she is Brenda Leyland, for Bennett to suggest a flood of anti haters should silently mob the inquest, well, the fact is that they don't have a shred of decency. They don't even understand their own crucial role in the tragedy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Very well said, tigerloaf, as always.

They don't even understand their own crucial role in the tragedy.

That is the top and bottom of it.  As always, they point the finger out and not at their own mirror.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:09 am

Well someone is going to have to point it out to them. Let's hope that there will be a prosecution, several, actually, wherein they all bleat about how they were misled and encouraged, and how very effing sorry they are.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next