JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 18 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

+5
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
Pedro Silva
bb1
9 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 18 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:04 pm

Some kind person need to point this out to dirtymac:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6589&sid=716d2810a547ae4db5a41046f2081306&start=300

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!
Postby urcrazy » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:31 pm

I have no idea about library footage but I've assumed from the beginning that the person in the Sky film was not the real dossier person. That person would have known that this would happen and would not have made themselves visible, even in shadow.

It's actually more likely (imo) to be someone like a Production Assistant, roped in for the purpose.

And earlier posts mocking the famed shutterlifter.

Must say, I assumed it was a stand-in; Brunt, Sky and the rest of the media know what the Gonzo cult obsessives are like, and would be only too well aware that they would start swan-stalking and ankle-perving.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 18 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:21 pm

cHeRRy coLouReD FuNk ‏@_DarkMavis 2h2 hours ago
@papa___rico @portugalbound ...Brunty told Brenda she would be in trouble with police..it would soon be obvious that wasn't true.! #McCann

Seems that's nothing in comparison to what Soya said to some woman called Janette, or something - very nasty business indeed.

They really do need to do some proper Research.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:22 pm

these trolls should be arrested, presented to court, condemned, to be sent to jail, forced to pay to the fund to find Madeleine, also forced to do community service as punishment.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:31 pm

http://ilegality.wordpress.com/tag/sonia-poulton/

What's that saying they're so fond of? The truth is out there? Something like that? Ah well, not our problem, the Gonzo cult will have to find out the hard way, as usual, that they've latched onto yet another Pied Piper. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:55 pm

It's all good.  I mean what could go wrong?  roflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:44 pm

OMG! What lunatic cooked up the Leyland Hypothesis? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Seriously, if the Gonzo cult has the slightest respect for Ms Leyland's surviving family, then they should stop this clown show now. It's appalling to see them and their attention-seeking antics, exploiting one family's tragedy to suit their own warped agenda.

Shame on them!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:29 am

bb1 wrote:OMG! What lunatic cooked up the Leyland Hypothesis? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
From the look of it a child.

Pros & Cons?  Seriously?  Unbelievable!
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:28 am

Stupid creature can't even tell the difference between eminent and imminent. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:17 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:41 am

Karl Rotcepsni ‏@KRotcepsni
Has anyone asked the dead woman's family's for permission to put murder chart on the web and marching escapades in Ldn, in her name #mccann

Of course not, it's all about THEM, and getting their vast egos stroked by their fellow-haters. They're legends in their own lunchtimes - you can't expect such important people to do anything decent, like showing respect for grieving families!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:13 pm

It sounds to me as though they are glad Brenda is dead.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:17 pm

I wouldn't go as far as that, Sabot, but it's certainly given them a new lease of life, screeching about Justice for Brenda - and to Hell with the Leyland family.

Mark my words, when the coroner fails to fuel their delusions, when the Leyland family makes it clear they just want to put this behind them and get on with their lives, the haters will start on them.

Just like they turned on Leyland herself for not reacting 'properly' when Brunt turned up.

They won't even wait for the inquest, they are so busy inventing conspiracy theories.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:20 pm

Good point here:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6589&sid=39035cc0143194c763c4b1c3c6d57310&start=350

Why is McFadden speculating about BL?

From what I can make out, she as @Portugalonline was one of BL's best friends. She even communicated with BL as @kikkibarnes where she pretended to be a 'pro' but didn't bother letting her best friend BL know it was her.

Is McFadden saying that BL didn't contact her at all after the Sky piece? Her best anti friend? Not one call or email?

It'll all come out in the fullness of time. Remember, the REAL police have Leyland's computer/s and phone records.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:07 pm

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/riot-police-on-alert-ahead-of-bonfire-night-million-mask-march-by-activists-anonymous-9840520.html

Riot police on alert ahead of bonfire night 'Million Mask March' by activists Anonymous

Doubtless Russell Brand will be taking his shirt off again. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:14 pm

And I thought this was all about Brenda.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:21 pm

Sabot wrote:And I thought this was all about Brenda.
Brenda? Who is Brenda? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:23 pm

Brenda Leyland aka the deceased Sweepyface, LL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:29 pm

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan  2h2 hours ago
#mccann #mccanns #McUniverse I intend to be at the coroner's court on 18th Dec. I demand answers to why Brenda Leyland died.She could be me

Yet another disrespectful attention-seeker. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:41 pm

bb1 wrote:Brenda Leyland aka the deceased Sweepyface, LL.
I know that, I was being sarcastic!! She's already on the back burner, served a purpose, now discarded. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:36 pm

How will Mutton drink her £200 latte if she's wearing a V mask? And isn't spending £200 on posh frothy coffee, well, elitist? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:57 pm

She might use a straw.  She must have lots of them and if not, can ask her friend McF for some? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:09 pm

Wonder if Boris will water cannon the rabble, sorry, I mean activists? Russell Brand will catch his death of cold if he's prancing around shouting Power to the Peepul with his shirt off again. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:16 pm

bb1 wrote:Wonder if Boris will water cannon the rabble, sorry, I mean activists? Russell Brand will catch his death of cold if he's prancing around shouting Power to the Peepul with his shirt off again. Pcorneater
The problem is that permissions are required to use water cannons - so far the only place in the Uk where they are used is N Ireland. There has, for years, been opposition to their use, which is a pity, because anyone who has even been on the receiving end knows how it feels and it ain't nice, believe me. Bernard Hogan-Howe will need to get permission from Theresa May to use the equipment. personally I thiunk they should be used if the situation warrants it, in the old Soviet states, pebbles were also used in the water jet. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:20 pm

Permission? Boris laughs at permission - he isn't supposed to have them in the first place. It would probably be a vote-winner for him if he water-cannoned the rabble, I mean activists, cluttering up central London and saying F*ck a lot to show how activist and right-on they are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next