JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Shooting at Canadian parliament - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Shooting at Canadian parliament - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Shooting at Canadian parliament - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Shooting at Canadian parliament - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Shooting at Canadian parliament - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Shooting at Canadian parliament - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Shooting at Canadian parliament - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Shooting at Canadian parliament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Shooting at Canadian parliament - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Shooting at Canadian parliament

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shooting at Canadian parliament - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting at Canadian parliament

Post  lily Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:18 pm

You have a very good point.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Shooting at Canadian parliament - Page 2 Empty Re: Shooting at Canadian parliament

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:30 pm

IMO, they're snares for the stupid and gullible, Lily. The none-too-bright, the embittered, the ones with 'issues' that resent authority, etc., are all too easily sucked in, because they imagine that those feeding their egos and reinforcing their own skewed world-view are on their side. In reality, they're just being recruited as cannon fodder.

I know one argument runs that if they're ranting on twitter or FB, they're harmlessly letting off steam, but time and again it goes beyond ranting and someone with a chip on their shoulder, that may well have grown out of it otherwise, ends up committing an atrocity.

Or runs off to Syria to marry some homicidal thug she's fallen in 'love' with on the internet.

And the owners of social sites don't give a XXXX about the damage they do as long as the $$$$$ keep rolling in.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:34 pm

Of course they don't care when they are multi-billionaires.  The are patting themselves on the back...mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:53 pm

Shooting at Canadian parliament - Page 2 1414066041612_Image_galleryImage_Kevin_Vickers_Gun_In_Hand

In control: Vickers, who worked for the RCMP for 29 years before taking on the role, is being hailed a hero

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2804397/Canadian-sergeant-arms-58-hailed-hero-shooting-dead-terrorist-Zehaf-Bibeau-exchange-gunfire-30-year-career.html#ixzz3GzY2icRJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There's something rather Bond-ish about Mr Vickers. I am personally glad he killed the scumbag, and we won't have to put up with him whining about his rights in a courtroom, and causing more distress to his victim's family.

Shooting at Canadian parliament - Page 2 1414068508523_wps_3_10153651_1015266468913485

Innocent victim: Natan Cirillo, 24, was the soldier shot dead in Wednesday's terror attack on the Canadian Parliament complex

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2804397/Canadian-sergeant-arms-58-hailed-hero-shooting-dead-terrorist-Zehaf-Bibeau-exchange-gunfire-30-year-career.html#ixzz3GzYVGXDI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:18 pm

The poor guy.  His life had barely started.  Crying or Very sad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:21 pm

His gun wasn't even loaded, Lily, because it was a ceremonial duty. Killing him was an act of utter cowardice.

I wouldn't recommend any jihadists trying that in London; though assorted military carry out ceremonial duties, they've carried loaded weapons for a very long time now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:33 pm

Hope the barsteward who did it rots in hell.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:55 pm

He may have assumed that no-one would be armed inside the Parliament, either, Lily, as Ottowa isn't exactly a hotspot for trouble.

In which case, he got a very unpleasant surprise in his last seconds on earth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:05 pm

Hurray for Mr.Vickers.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:14 pm

I've been reading the US media, Lily, Mr Vickers seems to have a bit of a fan club, for plain and simply shooting the b*gger without any carry-on, civilians getting hit in crossfire or similar disasters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:36 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1358977/sergeant-at-arms-given-standing-ovation

Kevin Vickers struggles to keep his emotions in check as the Canadian parliament applauds him for shooting dead an terror suspect.

A very moving video of events in the Ottowa parliament today.

Shooting at Canadian parliament - Page 2 Canada-soldier-nathan-cirillo-1-480x360

Cpl Nathan Cirillo at his post in Ottawa moments before he was killed

In the long, long list of scummy things done by jihadists, this has to be one of the worst.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:13 pm

Agreed wholeheartedly.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:36 pm

The Sergeant at Arms. Interesting. He was actually armed. And the man who was shot and killed by the terrorist was a Reservist, so just proud of what he was doing.

But Canada? Canada isn't known for for being prissy arsed. They don't say much, but they don't need to. This was a very bad move.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Agree, Sabot, the killer may have thought it was an easy target, and that he was going to cause bloodshed without parting with any of his own. Perhaps the only thing that could have improved the ending would have been the Sergeant at Arms using his sword to dispatch the jihadist in the traditional manner reserved for traitors.

I am glad Cpl Cirillo's family aren't going to have to listen to the PoS trying to justify himself in court, as the two sh*ts that killed Drummer Rigby did. It galls me that my taxes go to feeding those two.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:59 pm

I feel so badly for Cpl Cirillo's 6 year old son.  His mother is not in the picture at all.  Crying or Very sad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:00 pm

I would rather have them all banged up for Life. Preferably in solitary confinement. They really wouldn't like that. But I can't say I care if they die.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:05 pm

If they're dead, that's it, gone. If they're in jail, there is a danger of them building up a following, because they exploit every loophole in Western legislation they can to carry on preaching their message. Breivik is a classic example of that - he has a Europe-wide fan following, and he IS in touch with them, because he is using human rights legislation to do pretty much as he pleases.

It's a great pity the police didn't shoot him on that island.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:14 pm

I suppose that I just don't agree with killing anyone. That's it really.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Shooting at Canadian parliament - Page 2 B0qRR49IIAAru1c

I hope Mr Vickers gets a medal for yesterday; and I also hope lunatic jihadists grasp that there are still people prepared to put their own lives on the line to defend democracy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:27 pm

I hope he does too, Bonny.  If he hadn't done what he did, I wonder how many more innocents would have been needlessly killed?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:36 pm

One innocent death was bad enough, Lily, but it could so easily have been a bloodbath.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:40 pm

This, sadly, is true.

I can be a bit of a pillock at times, in my pursuit of life for everyone.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next