JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

+6
bb1
greenink211
barbiecar
Lamplighter
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
10 posters

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 11 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:09 pm

There have always been harpies, pointing and shrieking Burn the witch!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 11 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:28 pm

Worth remembering that none other than Icke himself picked up on Poulton's habit of smearing anyone that dares cross her or disagree with her:

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/one-mans-experience-of-sonia-poulton-posted-on-youtube-2/

I mean is EVERYONE a paedophile or paedophile apologist, Ms Poulton? I mean, like EVERYONE?

The subject is far too serious to throw the term around like confetti just for personal effect.

Not often I agree with him, but he is quite correct on this occasion. And her sly, Oh, but I'm only asking questions
, won't help her any more than similar helped Bercow.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:57 am

An excellent piece, and comments, on the dangers created by these modern-day shriekers and pointers:

xxxxxhttp://barristerblogger.com/2014/12/03/exaro-spare-us-sanctimony-spare-us-bullying-try-bit-transparent/

I can't claim credit for finding it, it was on Anna's blog. Interesting to see that Exaro use exactly the same technique when criticised as Poulton - point at critic and shriek, You must be a peedo!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:32 am

Enden Nic ‏@Twittwoonic 3h3 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton What do you make of DCI Redmond quitting, if reports are true?

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 3h3 hours ago
@Twittwoonic I'm not happy about it. I had some hope that truth will out with him...maybe that was the problem.

I thought the baggage was an 'investigative journalist' - at least in her dreams. Because if she ever bothered to do the most basic fact-checking, she would know that Redwood's SCHEDULED retiral was announced months ago.

And I doubt if anyone cares greatly if she and her hangers-on are happy or not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:33 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 3 hrs 3 hours ago
@mschief1 @LUBOttom @jon_swindon @StuartSorensen I think we should have a group hug! X

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 3 hrs 3 hours ago
@LUBOttom @jon_swindon @StuartSorensen I'm feeling the love this morning, thank you x

vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:26 pm

From an excellent post:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=150

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby tigerloaf » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Quote:

I challenge her to explain to everyone what is her reason.

Why, Sonia Poulton, are you clearly so desperate to find the identity of someone who committed no offence and behaved in the way any moral and upright citizen should by reporting to the Police what they believed to be criminal behaviour? Do you feel that all reports made to the Police by people who believe a crime is being committed should be made openly available to freelance so-called journalists with the name of the person making that report or does it only apply in this case?

I will be very interested to see if you can answer this or whether you will simply avoid the issue and continue with what increasingly looks like some kind of frenzied emotional outburst rather than serious journalism.

As has been said repeatedly, the REAL police know all about the source of that report - so what is Poulton's problem? Because it is looking increasingly as if she wants to know the person/s identity so she can whip up the harpies that worship her and get her own ego stroked in the process.

I suggest they ALL think long and hard about their conduct, as laid out in that post.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:32 am

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@peterclaridge1 haha got to love us impoverished souls. At least we have a sense of humour!

Yes, nothing says 'impoverished' like £90 diaries with gold spotty covers, from Sloane Square. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:35 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 10 mins 10 minutes ago
Favourite work moment, 2014: witnessing Iain Duncan Smith and Esther McVey almost mowed down by traffic running away from my cameraman & I.

When is it going to dawn on her that people 'run away' from her because she's only an ignorant, irritating conspiraloon that frequently has her ex-jailbird, gun fan boyfriend in tow?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:12 pm

Oh no!  I thought it was because she was a British female version of Bernstein or Woodward.  What a disappointment.  roflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm

Frankly, those videos she's so proud of - of her waving a mic at people and them running away - always remind me of the chases in Benny Hill....as in this spoof:

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:32 pm

bb1 wrote:Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  10 mins 10 minutes ago
Favourite work moment, 2014: witnessing Iain Duncan Smith and Esther McVey almost mowed down by traffic running away from my cameraman & I.

When is it going to dawn on her that people 'run away' from her because she's only an ignorant, irritating conspiraloon that frequently has her ex-jailbird, gun fan boyfriend in tow?

Who in their right mind wouldn't? She twists everything anyone says, to suit her agenda of the moment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:50 pm

bb1 wrote:Frankly, those videos she's so proud of - of her waving a mic at people and them running away - always remind me of the chases in Benny Hill....as in this spoof:

Perfect!   rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:06 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 4h4 hours ago
@RosalindaHu @ladyfarqhall @Schofe I'm only making a documentary about the untold story of Madeleine - why should anyone be rattled?

She really is kidding herself, isn't she? Most people are looking forward to the inevitable trainwreck - must remember to lay in extra popcorn. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Can't wait to critique her effort.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:49 am

So, Soya's swallowed the Gonzo Kool-Aid? Her 'documentary' should be truly hilarious; it's not often we get treated to such a mega-trainwreck. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:59 pm

Can't wait.  roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:01 pm

I don't think she realises that far from being 'rattled' by her promised 'documentary', everyone is laughing at her already, and it can only get worse, or rather, better. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:17 pm

Which makes us laugh even harder.  roflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:47 am

See she's back with the threats, and anyone that dares object to Queen Soya's behaviour is getting called a 'nonce'. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:10 am

Follow

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@elizawoods @_DarkMavis I'm going to share little something from this week's filming of doc. I get impression that Adam Tudor is not a fan!

Oh goodie, she's been pestering Carter Ruck. Can't be long till she calls them 'child abusers', as she does anyone that doesn't agree with her.

She's a bit like a female version of Russell Brand, with all the conspiraloonacy, attention-seeking and bigging herself up. Less successful and talented, of course. And none too bright, as can be seen by the creatures she's hanging around with.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:32 am

Louise ‏@siamesey 9m9 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton @RosalindaHu @56cheffy @_DarkMavis @elizawoods theres a certain Freedom in Poverty. #McCann #tryit

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@siamesey @RosalindaHu @56cheffy @_DarkMavis @elizawoods Yes, just so long as it's not too impoverished and then it enters whole new arena.

Yes, it would be too, too ghastly if one was too poor to afford £90 polka dot poser diaries from Sloane Square. rofl rofl rofl

That's some bunch of looneytunes losers in her fan club - what could possibly go wrong? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:35 am

I think Carter Ruck are the best possible people for her to harass. That'll get her some attention.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:45 am

You can just picture her running after Adam Tudor, doing her imitation of a yapping little dog, can't you? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:49 am

bb1 wrote:You can just picture her running after Adam Tudor, doing her imitation of a yapping little dog, can't you? rofl rofl rofl

Wouldn't that be harassment? Or just in pursuit of her art, which looks suspiciously like harassment?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:03 pm

I suspect Mr Tudor would regard it as, Over the hill dumb blonde making a tw@t of herself, Sabot.

However - if she had her ex-jailbird, gun toting boyfriend in tow, then that WOULD be harrassment and intimidation, IMO. The woman's a fool, she seems so besotted by Ryan, she can't see what a liability he is.

He's the sort of thug most women would want to keep well away from their family, IMO. Not her, though, she seems to have a complete blind spot where he's concerned. Ah well, that's her problem. Pcorneater

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum