JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession'

+2
Sabot
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' Empty 'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession'

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:36 am

http://www.channel5.com/shows/madelaine-mccann-a-global-obsession/episodes/madelaine-mccann-a-global-obsession

'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' Large_size_McCannGlobalObsession_(2)_640x360

Documentary looking into the reason why the disappearance of Madeleine McCann continues to make headline news when hundreds of children go missing every year? Journalist Martin Frizell - who broke the story in the UK in 2007 - analyses the unprecedented campaign run by Madeleine's parents to keep their daughter in the public eye.

Looks interesting - especially if it includes the traditional VILE HATER TROLLS section.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' Empty Re: 'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession'

Post  lily Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:48 pm

Look forward to hearing what you guys say about that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' Empty Re: 'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession'

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:26 pm

I agree with comments above written.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:49 pm

It'll certainly be more professional than anything churned out by Mrs Pointy Finger Conspiraloon.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:35 pm

Many thanks to Myths for the link to the trailer:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7256

: 'Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession'
Postby tigerloaf » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:18 pm

Trailer for the programme from the company which is producing it.

If the trailer is anything to go by, we can look forward to one of the worst outbreaks of mass carpet-chewing EVER from the haters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCnuhBBGP8M

Link for those that can't see YouTube 'live'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:42 am

It looks really fabulous.  I think they will be fit to be tied.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Some of them are already, Lily:

Joana Morais @xklamation · 7h 7 hours ago
Another #mccann mockumentary by Martin Frizell (married to Fiona Phillips) http://www.channel5.com/shows/madeleine-mccann-a-global-obsession

'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOFNTpgRXoKFmlLaWb94NtSNDbR60tRXKWTMhWLgDSndZyexx9
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:32 pm

Oh dear.  Well I know it will be far superior to anything her friends do like her ex Levy.  roflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:36 pm

Re: Preview of channel 5 t.v. prog
Post ann_chovey Today
Comments disabled I see. Produced by Mr.' Fiona Phillips'.

And they're off! When is it going to dawn on them that comments get disabled because they hatespam any media outlet that leaves them open?

Whenever anyone risks trying, the comments section ends up splattered with abuse from the Usual Suspects, and the comments have to be removed. The media knows who is doing it, and all about that stupid performance they put on when they copy THEIR OWN COMMENTS back to their home hate sites and announce, Look what the public is saying! Tick tock, the tide is turning!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:25 pm

I urge everyone to spread the link above to everyone you know, thank you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:57 pm

bb1 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCnuhBBGP8M

Link for those that can't see YouTube 'live'.

Thanks, Bonny. That is looking good. Far more people care about what happened to Madeleine than don't care. And The Media were bloody diabolical. I would like to think that they don't sleep well, but I somewhat doubt it.

It is so easy to forget some of the shite because there has been so much of it.

I do sometimes wonder why I am still here, and I do hope that it isn't because I don't have anything better to do.

After seven and a half years the shit is still coming, and Mr. Bennett is still getting away with downright f**king Libel. Something has to be done.
I don't need the right to Free Speech, and nor do millions of others because we don't abuse it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:18 pm

But Sabot, there is no unrestrained right to 'free speech', anywhere in the world - that's a hater illusion. Anyway, we've all seen for ourselves what happens when they're left to their own devices - they turn into a babbling mob of lunatics, competing with each other to shriek hatred and obscenities.

Which in a way is OK - it's always good when haters show themselves in their true colours, as Bennett's mob are doing right this minute. It robs them of the pretence that they are nothing more malicious than, Doubters, people with questions, sceptics etc. We've all seen the twee names they give themselves in the hope of hiding what they really are.

These people say they are ‘truth seekers’. They are not. What they write is just nasty, obsessive and vicious. They are not journalists, not even campaigners, they represent the worst of the human psyche electronically unleashed

~ Keir Simmons.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:03 pm

Personally I doubt that this is a Global Problem. There have always been nasty shits in the world. And the vast majority of the population of The World do not spend their time slagging off The McCanns.

We who inhabit The Internet of The McCann Case do sometimes forget that we are only talking about some couple of hundred arse holes.
I do sometimes get locked into "This is happening everywhere" when in fact it isn't. Perhaps I need to get out more.

I do have a couple of friends, both male, who think I am crackers, but only because I bother with it all. One of them is an Ex Prison Officer who is ever suspicious of everyone. We talk about it, but we seriously never fall out.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Of a show that hasn't aired yet, a numty declares:

Edwina Nightly Once it's gone out we should all email them with our concerns about the facts

Nothing like an open mind, is there - not that that shower would know a 'fact' if they fell over it. Looks like there's going to be some highly entertaining frothing and foaming from the haters next week.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:25 pm

http://www.tvrage.com/news/11136/martin-frizell-travels-to-praia-de-luz-for-madeleine-mccann-a-global-obsession-tuesday-at-7pm-on-channel-5

Martin Frizell travels to Praia de Luz for Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession, Tuesday at 7pm on Channel 5

'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' Martin-frizell-travels-praia-de-luz-for-madeleine-mccann-a-global-obsession-tuesday-at-9pm-on-channel-5

Former GMTV editor and journalist Martin Frizell travels to Praia de Luz in Portugal to retrace the final hours leading up to Madeleine's disappearance in Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession, airing on Tuesday 18th November at 7pm on Channel 5. With exclusive insight he examines how a family's worst nightmare became breaking news and turned into one of the biggest stories of all time.

In Madeleine McCann: A Global Obsession, he interviews key players who witnessed the McCann tragedy unfold first hand. Kate Garraway, presenting GMTV at the time, took the first call live on air from a distressed family friend of the McCanns in Portugal. It was just after 8am on Friday 4th May 2007 and Jill Renwick was frustrated by the lack organisation on the ground in the hunt for Madeleine. After the show Frizell as the programme editor sent her on the first plane out to be one of the first British journalists on the ground in Portugal.

Kate Garraway, newsreader and television presenter said: "If you [Martin Frizell], as the editor, hadn't been in the gallery, giving instructions, I'm not sure that the producer of the day would have put that call through to the studio, because it's such an unusual thing it almost needed the kind of authority of the editor to say, "Let's do it." Well, suddenly the mood of the whole show changed, I think, from that moment on air, that it wasn't a fun Friday moment. You were aware that something big was happening."

Mary Nightingale, newsreader and television presenter said: "Some stories appear and then disappear quite quickly but this one really had legs. I think for any parent...any mother of a child that age it kind of hit me in the chest...In a way that not many stories do"

Hundreds more journalists followed. Everybody wanted the story. Madeleine McCann's angelic face sold newspapers and TV viewers around the world were gripped. No one could get enough. Everyone desperately wanted to be the first to answer the question 'What happened to Madeleine McCann?'

But after months and no new leads into her disappearance, the media turned on the parents.

Martin Frizell said: "What followed was a sustained inaccurate and malicious series of headlines in newspapers suggesting somehow that the McCanns had been involved with the death of their own daughter....they were so cruel that even the Chief Constable of Leicestershire himself, appealed to the press twice to show restraint but not all of them did."

Judy Bachrach, Contributing Editor at Vanity Fair said: "They [the McCanns] were told by child abduction experts "If you cry on television...the kidnapper might get off on that." Horrible though that sounds, so she had to keep a stoic face on television. She couldn't weep, she couldn't look distraught and so she looked kind of like a robot, she looked mechanical, not only to her friends or in Praia da Luz, but all over the World; on TV and on the Internet and in newspapers. So that backfired because everybody, including the police in Portugal, including the news outlets were saying, "How come the mother isn't crying? Her child is missing"

Michael Cole, PR advisor to Mohamed Al Fayed said: "The monstering of the McCanns by the British Media is one of the most shameful episodes of the British free press. It should not have happened. Perhaps it was the heat of the Algarve sun or the fact that they were a long way from Fleet Street, though a collective madness seemed to afflict the whole of the British Press corp."

Seven years on the hunt for Madeleine still commands headlines and front pages around the world but as the documentary explains it is not without controversy.

Amanda Platell, Daily Mail columnist said: "Her disappearance divided the Nation on class lines because I lost count of the number of people who wrote to me and said, "You know, if she had been the daughter of, you know, a couple of unemployed people living in Liverpool, she would have been off the front pages in a matter of days."

For the father of seven year old Daniel Entwistle who went missing on his way to buy sweets in 2003 this could not be truer. "They got Daniel on camera going past the garage and that's the last sight of him" said father David Entwistle. After the initial media interest, stories about Daniel were quietly dropped, and eleven years on he has still not been found.

Martin Frizell asks: "So why is Madeleine McCann still on the front pages all these years on? Sure, the story sells newspapers, it boosts ratings but it's because of you. You want to know. Whether it's because of your cynicism of the McCanns and the way they've marketed their daughter, because it's the unsolved mystery, because perhaps it's every parent's worst nightmare or there but for the grace of God go I. Whatever the reason, you'd have to have a cold heart indeed not wish closure on this for the McCanns and that story, the eventual discovery of Madeleine will be the biggest yet."

The Gonzo cult is going to go apesh*t. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:37 pm

Let them.  They are not important anyway.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:07 am

The haters are winding themselves up for a mega bileburst tonight. Predictably. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Looking forward to hearing all about it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:29 pm

'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEyc8ufD9bq74QYeGeWjFAOIWmdhFl7Cr7gffxt0i7Ll4r08Aw

What the haters will be chewing shortly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:06 pm

Wonder how quickly it will take them to find Hidden Meanings in the music and ads at the breaks?

Very nice start - a reminder of how the news of Madeleine's abduction was REALLY broken in the UK, as opposed to the sh*te they've invented over the years.

Prepare for howls of rage from haters. Predictably.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:13 pm

Wierd behaviour from the Portuguese police, not wanting the media to speak to the McCanns.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Oh, some Portuguese bloke is on spinning that old lie about how nice the Portuguese are to children - crime stats say otherwise.

HAHAHAHAHA, now he's claiming Portuguese police don't talk to the papers. That's a good 'un.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:34 pm

About to move onto the UK media now, after a short piece about how exploitative they are when they want to sell papers.

Luckman of Portuguese news says things got 'creative' in the news vacuum.

Portuguese police were leaking to their own press, and UK media just repeating it.

Editor of Vanity Fair is very good, she realises why the McCanns were so determined to 'market Madeleine'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Matthew Parris - press talked themselves into state of hysteria over Murat. McCanns were next.

Dogs. Caused sustained and vicious smear campaign. Monstering of McCanns one of the most shameful episodes in British press. Collective madness.

Luckman says police advised them to go home after the arguido business?

Media then turned on them with far-fetched stories.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next