JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Candles site
    CIA tortured prisoners EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
    CIA tortured prisoners EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
    CIA tortured prisoners EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
    CIA tortured prisoners EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
    CIA tortured prisoners EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
    CIA tortured prisoners EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
    CIA tortured prisoners EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
    CIA tortured prisoners EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
    CIA tortured prisoners EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum

CIA tortured prisoners

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CIA tortured prisoners Empty Re: CIA tortured prisoners

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:25 pm

The CIA tortured al-Qaeda suspects with rectal feeding, waterboarding and threats to harm their children and sexually abuse their mothers, according to a long-delayed and highly controversial Senate report published on Tuesday.
    One suspect died of hypothermia while naked chained to a floor while at least five detainees were rectally-fed their meals as a method of behavioral control at 'black sites' or the Guantanamo military base in Cuba.
    One interrogator told another detainee that he would never go to court, 'because we can never let the world know what I have done to you'.

==========

Detainees were often kept awake for 180 hours at a time often in stress positions, naked and with hands shackled.
    One detainee had been chained to the wall in a standing position for 17 days. According to the CIA interrogator, some of the prisoners looked like 'dogs that had been kenneled'.
    Another had his hands shackled to an overhead bar for 22 hours each days for more than two consecutive days, in order to 'break resistance'.
    At one facility, known as the 'Cobalt' facility or the 'dungeon', the CIA made certain detainees who had broken feet or legs to stand in stress-inducing positions.
    One detainee with a prosthetic leg was shackled in the standing position for a bout of sleep deprivation until medical personnel assessed that he could not maintain the position.

=========

One suspect died of hypothermia while naked and chained to a floor while others received 'ice baths'.
    Gul Rahman a member of Hezb-e Islami - an Afghan terrorist organisation, was shackled to the wall of his cell, that required him to rest on the bare, concrete floor while wearing only a sweatshirt. A CIA officer had ordered his clothing be removed when he was judged to be uncooperative during an earlier interrogation.
    The next day, officers found Rahman's dead body. An autopsy found that he likely died from hypothermia.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2867111/CIA-torture-report-reveals-waterboarding-sleep-deprivation.html#ixzz3LRi4nQDx
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I actually do not know what to say. This catalogue of horrors is like something out of the Middle Ages. And Nazis and Japanese were hung for war crimes for doing this to prisoners.

bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Yep, seen that. This is just, what? I feel sick. Not going to say anymore. Bloody Barstards.
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:53 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-09/torture-executive-summary

U.S. military files show that many Guantánamo prisoners were held on the flimsiest grounds such as wearing a Casio watch, being a prisoner in a Taliban jail, driving cabs in certain geographic regions, or being Al Jazeera reporters
    Many state that those tortured were mainly innocent farmers, villagers, or those against whom neighbors held a grudge. Indeed, people received a nice cash reward from the U.S. government for turning people in as “suspected terrorists” (and see this movie)

The human race hasn't improved one bit in thousands of years - that's been a classic way of settling old scores for centuries. It used to be the Inquisition, or witchfinders, or the Gestapo, or the NKVD, that people handed their neighbours to. Now it's the CIA.

And I wonder how many REAL terrorists this has created? Of course the families and friends of these men are going to come looking for revenge - why wouldn't they?
    CIA tortured prisoners Statue-of-liberty-crying
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:05 pm

OMG Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:16 pm

CIA tortured prisoners B4cjEdsCEAEREtVCIA tortured prisoners B4cjfrmCQAIJz6h
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:20 pm

This is just too awful. Shit.
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:21 pm

There are no words powerful enough to say sorry.
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:23 pm

Anyone still think they wouldn't shoot down an airliner, stage a coup, or gas civilians and blame their 'enemy' if it furthered the CIA's aims?

Lily, I can't remember whether it was over Ukraine, or Syria, but I do recall us discussing the CIA and deciding it was out of control and a fair chunk of it had gone rogue. Even setting aside the sheer sadism of what they've been doing to prisoners, the CIA has effectively painted a target on every single American, man woman and child.

As well as being the recruiting sargeants for every extremist with a score to settle because of what the CIA did to a member of his or her family - and destroying any claim the US may have had to the famous moral high ground.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:38 pm

CIA tortured prisoners B4cpHeWCEAMw2el
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:42 pm

We did say that we thought it had gone rogue, Bonny.

This part from zerohedge is devastating.....

When people kept coming up empty, they were told by Cheney’s and Rumsfeld’s people to push harder,” he continued.”Cheney’s and Rumsfeld’s people were told repeatedly, by CIA . . . and by others, that there wasn’t any reliable intelligence that pointed to operational ties between bin Laden and Saddam . . .

A former U.S. Army psychiatrist, Maj. Charles Burney, told Army investigators in 2006 that interrogators at the Guantanamo Bay,
    Cuba, detention facility were under “pressure” to produce evidence of ties between al Qaida and Iraq.

“While we were there a large part of the time we were focused on trying to establish a link between al Qaida and Iraq and we were not successful in establishing a link between al Qaida and Iraq,” Burney told staff of the Army Inspector General. “The more frustrated people got in not being able to establish that link . . . there was more and more pressure to resort to measures that might produce more immediate results.”

“I think it’s obvious that the administration was scrambling then to try to find a connection, a link (between al Qaida and Iraq),” [Senator] Levin said in a conference call with reporters. “They made out links where they didn’t exist.”

Levin recalled Cheney’s assertions that a senior Iraqi intelligence officer had met Mohammad Atta, the leader of the 9/11
    hijackers, in the Czech Republic capital of Prague just months before the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

The FBI and CIA found that no such meeting occurred.
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:44 pm

lily wrote:There are no words powerful enough to say sorry.

Not your fault, Lily. You wouldn't countenance this. I am just pig sick that the supposed civilised world could do such a thing.

I am off for another Gin before I throw up.
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:45 pm

They are not humans.
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:48 pm

I'll second your OMG, Lily.

So, the CIA was torturing prisoners to get false confessions that would give Bush and co more excuses to invade Iraq?

I'm not usually in favour of mobs, but I would make an exception for this. A million-strong mob of outraged Americans, with burning torches and pitchforks, need to head towards Washington and not stop until they've cleaned out that nest of rats.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:04 pm

Those people are criminals of the worst kind.  

Look at the millions of people they have terrorized through their weapons, their campaigns.  The wounded and killed.........

Am speechless..........
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:12 pm

Quite frankly, the people that carried out the torture, whoever ordered it, and whoever covered it up, should be put on trial at The Hague for War Crimes, Lily. This is worse than anything I had dreamed possible, and God knows what's still being withheld.

bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:20 pm

I do hope that they make it sooner rather than later too, Bonny.

Did any of them get some kind of dispensation from being tried for war crimes?  I hope not.....mad
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:28 pm

This segment is from zerohedge.....

The Chief Prosecutor for the International Criminal Court – Luis Moreno-Ocampo – told the Sunday Telegraph in 2007:

That he would be willing to launch an inquiry and could envisage a scenario in which the Prime Minister and American President George W Bush could one day face charges at The Hague. Luis Moreno-Ocampo urged Arab countries, particularly Iraq, to sign up to the court to enable allegations against the West to be pursued.

As a Japan Times Op/Ed noted in 2009:

In January 2003, a group of American law professors warned President George W. Bush that he and senior officials of his government could be prosecuted for war crimes if their military tactics violated international humanitarian law.

Eminent legal scholars such as former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clarke and Dean of the Massachusetts School of Law and a professor of law Lawrence Velvel have since stated that high-level Bush administration officials did commit war crimes in relation to the Iraq war.

Torture is – of course – a violation of the Geneva Conventions, which make it illegal to inflict mental or physical torture or inhuman treatment. It is clearly-established that waterboarding is torture. The torture was, in fact, systematic, and included widespread sexual humiliation, murder and other unambiguous forms of torture.
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:31 pm

Dear dear dear. Those in control are getting out of hand. Including in UK. Let's not ignore that.

I probably watch too much American Television, but it ain't all that far wrong as far as I can see.

Sorry. I feel sick at the moment. You simply cannot do this to people, no matter what you think they might know.

But nothing will be done. That is the real tragedy. They diminish themselves and become inhuman.
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:33 pm

feck The Geneva Convention. What good is that?
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:39 pm

Causes for action are needed to bring one?  Is that what the Convention is good for?  Is there a lawyer in the house please?
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:51 pm

You know just about the worst thing? It's all been for nothing; the CIA has made the world a more dangerous place, not less. There are more terrorists than ever before - which isn't surprising, as they've seen innocent people seized, dragged off to these 'black' prisons, and tortured. Let us not forget, these people were not 'terrorists'. Not that it would have made much difference if they were, as 'information' gained by torture is valueless. This was nothing but an international exercise in sadism, IMO.

Did it never occur to the CIA that that sort of thing might just annoy people a bit? I am absolutely sickened by it, what's been revealed is far worse than I thought.

IMO, the only way the US can reclaim any credibility is to put those responsible on trial.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:57 pm

Something civilized must be done about these barbaric acts of inhumanity.  Court would be the place to start......what then happens to the many perpetrators, something appropriate.
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:03 am

And on another note, I present - another dead banker.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/man-dies-impaled-on-railings-in-60ft-fall-from-penthouse-flat-in-marylebone-9911734.html

A man who fell 60ft from the window of a penthouse flat in one of London’s most exclusive squares died after being impaled by metal railings below.

Neighbours today told of their shock at the “horrifying” death in Montagu Square, Marylebone, at just after 5pm yesterday.

Firefighters had to cut through the 5ft railings with an angle grinder before the body could be removed.

The victim, who was in his 50s and is believed to have worked in the City, was pronounced dead at the scene. Police are not treating the death as suspicious.

The £3million split-level flat is next door to a property once owned by Beatles drummer Ringo Starr where John Lennon, Paul McCartney and Jimi Hendrix all stayed in the 1960s.

A neighbour, who asked not to be named, said: “It is horrific and very sad. My cleaners were here and saw the man’s body. They were traumatised.

It was a very gruesome scene. The body was hanging there for a while.

“Police covered it with a tent straight away when they arrived but quite a few people must have seen it. I couldn’t look, I was horrified.”

The man, is understood to have lived in the flat with his girlfriend for the past few months.

Neighbours said they thought he worked in financial services or banking and was from the UK.

Most peculiar.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 am

Another one?   Police are not treating the death as suspicious. 

Why not?
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 am

bb1 wrote:You know just about the worst thing? It's all been for nothing; the CIA has made the world a more dangerous place, not less. There are more terrorists than ever before - which isn't surprising, as they've seen innocent people seized, dragged off to these 'black' prisons, and tortured. Let us not forget, these people were not 'terrorists'. Not that it would have made much difference if they were, as 'information' gained by torture is valueless. This was nothing but an international exercise in sadism, IMO.

Did it never occur to the CIA that that sort of thing might just annoy people a bit? I am absolutely sickened by it, what's been revealed is far worse than I thought.

IMO, the only way the US can reclaim any credibility is to put those responsible on trial.

It isn't far worse than I thought. I just didn't want to think about it, let alone see it in print. But I have very long known that this was going on.
    And you can hardly say that no one knew. Stories have been leaking out for quite some considerable time. But they were all put down to nasty individuals of Army Personel. Nothing to do with The CIA. Certainly not. Oh my life.

Nothing I can do, and it probably isn't any of my business anyway. No one of real import will be brought to book. And America is no longer The Land of The Free.
    How sad is that.
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next