JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
70th ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIBERATION OF AUSCHWITZ EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
70th ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIBERATION OF AUSCHWITZ EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
70th ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIBERATION OF AUSCHWITZ EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
70th ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIBERATION OF AUSCHWITZ EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
70th ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIBERATION OF AUSCHWITZ EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
70th ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIBERATION OF AUSCHWITZ EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
70th ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIBERATION OF AUSCHWITZ EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
70th ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIBERATION OF AUSCHWITZ EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
70th ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIBERATION OF AUSCHWITZ EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

70th ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIBERATION OF AUSCHWITZ

3 posters

Go down

70th ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIBERATION OF AUSCHWITZ Empty 70th ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIBERATION OF AUSCHWITZ

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:41 am

Last edited by Lamplighter on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

70th ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIBERATION OF AUSCHWITZ Empty Re: 70th ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIBERATION OF AUSCHWITZ

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:04 am

Indeed; pity Poland didn't learn, and opened a 'black' prison at the behest of the US, allowing people that weren't charged with any crime to be tortured on its soil all over again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

70th ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIBERATION OF AUSCHWITZ Empty Re: 70th ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIBERATION OF AUSCHWITZ

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:08 pm

Good coverage of the events here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2928081/Almost-impossible-human-mind-comprehend-Hundreds-gather-mark-70th-anniversary-fall-Auschwitz-remember-1-1million-Jews-executed-there.html

To give her her due, I was impressed by Angela Merkel's speech; she didn't beat about the bush as to who was responsible and who liberated the camp. I am not impressed with the current Polish government's conduct, playing politics over this most terrible of events, and I have seen a good few of the survivors  making the same point.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:26 pm

This is tremendously sad.  Sad Sad Sad Sad

Numbered tattoos are heartbreaking.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:29 pm

Mrs Merkel has always been upfront on the Nazi legacy, much as Willi Brandt was. I watched it on BBC News but got irritated by the President of the World Jewish Congress who used his speech to praise up Israel and lambast the rest of Europe. He is the son of Estee Lauder, born in New York in 1944. I haven't visited Auschwitz or Beelsen but my late grandfather took me to Dachau near Munich, Sachsenhausen near Berlin and to Mauthausen where his brothers and one sister were murdered. Unlike many other concentration camps, which were intended for all categories of prisoners, Mauthausen was mostly used for extermination through labour of the intelligentsia, who were educated people and members of the higher social classes in countries subjugated by the Nazi regime. My relatives were teachers, professors etc. and were worked to death in the granite quarries near the camp. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:38 pm

got irritated by the President of the World Jewish Congress who used his speech to praise up Israel and lambast the rest of Europe.

I missed that, which is probably just as well, LL. I have been more interested in the survivors' stories, today was about them, and all the millions who didn't survive.

It was NOT an occasion for anyone at all to be scoring political points. That some did it, leads me to conclude that actually, humanity hasn't really learned ANYTHING. Or at least our so-called 'leaders' haven't.

Full marks to Ms Merkel, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Lauder was bleating on about the rise of anti-semitism in Europe and around the world, and religious intolerance, but I notice he didn't mention Gaza etc or the intolerance in Israel for non-Jews. Religious intolerance is not a 'gentile only' phenomenom. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:05 pm

I doubt very much if there actually is a rise in 'anti-semitism', LL. There are, however, a great many objections to the behaviour of the current Israeli government, and it's shameful of him to lump the two together.

Things might improve a bit if Netanyahu loses the upcoming election, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:11 am

From the memorial service yesterday, with mention by Lauder re the rise of anti-semitism.  he claimd that Jews in London, Paris, Berlin and Budapest do not dare to wear the yarmulka (skullcap) for fear of attack, which is a load of cr*p. I have seen yarmulkas worn in London, Budapest and Berlin, haven't been to Paris for 20 years so can't comment re there. That's a bit like that noodle in the US ranting on about Birmingham being a no-go area for people who are non-muslims. Lauder never experienced the camps, he sat comfortably in NY while the slaughter went on, safe in the arms of his wealthy family and friends. It's people like him who ratchet up the ante and cause the problems. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:23 am

Agree 100%, LL. IMO, this is being done on purpose - the pretence that Jewish people and Zionist Israelis are interchangeable.

It can be very revealing to do a bit of reading on what rich Jews, in places of safety, did during the Holocaust - it often turns out to be worse than nothing. Like that scumbag Soros, they weren't averse to exploiting the suffering of their own people for war profiteering.

They're doing it all over again, lumping all Jewish folk in with Israel's disgusting conduct.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down