JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

+3
lily
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 6 Empty Re: Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:17 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 3 hrs 3 hours ago
Jeez. #MaureenLipman should try being a young black man in the UK if she wants to know about prejudice and fear. She's a privileged luvie!

Soya finds time for a spot of anti-semitism. Odd how she hates other women so much, especially successful ones. Or maybe not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 6 Empty Re: Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:01 pm

OMG.

Follow

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@w_nicht @jontait42 this was 1 issue I sought to address with McCanns at house. I wanted to know: do you support what happened to Brenda?

She harrassed Kate McCann over THAT? Some professional she is - no-one knows 'what happened to Brenda'. That is the whole point of the coroner's court. I'm surprised the men in white flapping coats didn't take her away. yernuts

She's as barking and deluded as Hutton - professionals do NOT behave like that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:19 pm

Just read this post, Bonny and am floored.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:20 pm

She was lucky. I get the impression that KM will have a pretty effective right hook.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:22 pm

I saw this elsewhere - the people commenting on Hutton's self-promotion are all in her OWN camp, on the 'anti' FB sites:

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 6 Antimu10

She's not exactly flavour of the month with anyone...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:24 pm

What a surprise! Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:28 pm

Oops, put that on the wrong thread! Too much peering at photos of the Sun....will put it on the correct thread, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:37 pm

I think everyone in forum world is spending a lot of time looking at those photos too, Bonny.

She's not the loveliest of creatures to be looking at though........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:53 pm

xxxxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10939-sonia-poulton-outside-the-mccanns-front-door-picture-from-poulton-plus-message-from-a-forum-member

I am not even going to attempt to explain any of that. See Soya took the fat spot-squeezer along with her. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:59 pm

She doesn't look particularly pleased with herself, does she.

Me? I'm just horrified.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:01 pm

Hard to tell whether she's pleased with herself or not, Sabot. She only has two expressions - simpering and torn scone.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 6 Soyast10

IT'S NO USE, ALAN, THEY'VE SEEN THAT VIDEO
OF YOU SQUEEZING YOUR SPOTS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:01 pm

might be a stalker ‏@__StuartB__ 1h1 hour ago
@RealHumptyB @SoniaPoulton Kate #McCann is a celebrity and should expect no less than this sort of behaviour. She thrives on attention.

No, Kate McCann is NOT a celebrity, she is the mother of a missing child. She clearly DOESN'T 'thrive on attention', or Poulton wouldn't have had the door closed in her face.

But the well-named hater got one thing right. This behaviour is EXACTLY what everyone has come to expect from Amaral supporters.

Incidentally, I hope mention is made of this incident in the final lawyers' documents which I understand are being submitted to the Lisbon court, to demonstrate the sort of vile conduct Gonzo has inspired?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:58 am

Bow down to your new Imperial mistress, forkers, you've served your purpose and now Queen Poulton is done with you.

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  12 hrs 12 hours ago
From this point onwards I will not be answering any further questions about #mccann documentary. Further details will be available shortly

Any forker that's shared even a scrap of personal info with her should be very, very afraid. Poulton hasn't even revealed who 'commissioned' her to do this.

After recent events, the Murdoch empire would be a reasonable bet.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:02 pm

Rebecca ‏@Randomleigh1 o
Who's SP's boyfriend, the fat zit squeezer, or the penis inadequate, gun extension yob ? #justasking #McCann

Gun yob. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:30 pm

Father Jack
‏@urcrazytoo
@drlavertyx So now Ryan says it's HIS blog

Queen Soya's acolytes really do need to do some proper Research on Poulton and her hangers-on. For their own safety, if nothing else.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:33 pm

Good point on injustice:

IMO either SP - without any explanation - has done a complete 'U turn' on the subject of trolls and is going to make a video - which in order to please sceptics will inevitably be extremely libellous - thus leaving herself open to legal action.

Or she has successfully duped the trolls into queuing up to give her the evidence she needs to make a video proving how right she was about trolls in her 2012 article - with no threat at all of legal action..
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:36 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=300

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 6 Ryangu11

Nice company Poulton keeps. More about this at link above.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:08 pm

Hounder:

I have been keeping an open mind about Sonia Poulton - I praised her letter to Gamble but I politley disagreed with her regarding Hutton. She blocked me.

A few weeks ago she asked people to 'favourite' her post if they had been blocked by 'Missing People' for asking questions about Kate. Some 50 Twitter users favourited this message. I never saw any follow-up but a neat way to identify 'hard core' McCann sceptics!

Yup.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:45 pm

Some fascinating exchanges to be found:

DR Laverty BA Hons ‏@drlavertyx  2h2 hours ago
@urcrazytoo Just a thought- Why would Ryan be searching a DM article about "Can a real woman pull off new extreme cleavage style" ? Dimwit

Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo  2h2 hours ago
@drlavertyx He is trying to be a decent bloke & take the blame to protect her; might even have respected that if he hadnt sent me gun shite

DR Laverty BA Hons ‏@drlavertyx  2h2 hours ago
@urcrazytoo He's been told to say its his. Fall guy. Judge by his history. Nothing but Sonz in his life. Oh and some pictures.

Father Jack
‏@urcrazytoo
@drlavertyx When it all comes to an end HE will get the blame, for everything. I could write the pity-me piece in the Express now.

That won't really work, as Poulton's been joined at the hip to Ryan, especially when it comes to trying to intimidate people:

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  Feb 1
@LeeTaylorRyan @urcrazytoo I've told you about this one, Lee, thinks it's anonymous but we know different, eh? Lol #smileforcamera

Did she tell her boyfriend to send the threatening tweet with him playing with his favourite gun, I wonder?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:49 pm

The original - it's there for all the world to see:

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 6 Ryangu12

Nice company Poulton keeps!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:53 pm

bb1 wrote:The original - it's there for all the world to see:

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 6 Ryangu12

Nice company Poulton keeps!

He might get a surprise. Father Jack is far too bright for him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:58 pm

Maybe Poulton surrounds herself with losers to make herself look good? She sure knows how to pick them. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:04 pm

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 6 Ryangu10

A perfect illustration of that old saying.

THE LIGHTS ARE ON BUT NO-ONE'S HOME.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next