JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT

4 posters

Go down

UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT Empty UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT

Post  Lamplighter Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:25 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT Empty Re: UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:26 am

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT Empty Re: UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:39 am

Be fair, this UKIP candidate did show some artistic flair....

UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT Main-Map-UKIP
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:41 am

Then there was this artistic creation by a branch in Wales last week....

UKIP COUNCILLOR SACKED FOR RACIST RANT Ukip-poster
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Incidentally, I would be very wary of anything from the BBC and the wider Establishment in the run-up to the General Election. They detest UKIP even more than they detest the SNP, even though the parties are poles apart, politically.

I saw first-hand the bias, censorship, propaganda and outright lies from the BBC during the referendum campaign, so don't take it for granted that you are getting the truth from them.

They may well be in this case, I don't know, but I wouldn't put anything past the BBC, having seen them in action.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:56 pm

UKIP kicked her out over her derogatory remarks about black people. End of. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:03 pm

I have to confess, I don't really follow the doings of UKIP, LL, though they do seem to need to tighten up their selection procedure a bit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Sort-of on the same subject, the Green leader appears to have done her party irreparable damage:

The Australian-born politician had hoped to use a party event today to kickstart the Green campaign for the general election on May 7.
But it has been overshadowed by her embarrassing struggle on live radio to spell out the details of a flagship policy.
As she floundered on LBC, she eventually claimed the 5000,000 homes would cost £60,000 each to build.
She said this meant the Green Party's mass house building programme would cost £6billion a year – not the £2.6billion she originally claimed. Over the course of the Parliament this would work out at £30billion.
Hours later at the party's general election campaign at the Royal Society of Arts in London on Tuesday morning, Miss Bennett was asked whether she was letting her party down with such car-crash performaces.
The party's former deputy London mayor Jenny Jones leaped to the leader's defence, saying: 'She's not answering that.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2966608/We-appease-Putin-Green-leader-Natalie-Bennett-says-Russia-needs-walk-away-end-Ukraine-war.html#ixzz3SfaZBsNZ

I couldn't even figure out how building half a million new houses, instead of repairing/renovating existing empty properties, was 'Green' in the first place....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:26 pm

I don't know about this party but just from that article it would appear that she lacks something called 'common sense'?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:46 pm

I knew very little about the Greens down south, so did some reading this afternoon. They have one MP, in Brighton - the seat Clarrie's standing for, by co-incidence, and appear to have made a dog's breakfast of running the local council:

http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9342592/brighton-has-become-an-object-lesson-in-why-it-is-a-disaster-to-vote-green/

It's a pity, because the Scottish Greens, as run by Patrick Harvie, are fairly well-regarded - their green-ness seems to be a little more realistic, and less some kind of whackjob environmental Marxism. And there actually are serious issues where Green input can be important, but that silly woman seems to have single-handedly destroyed the party.

PS - I will LMAO if Evil Clarrie takes the Brighton seat.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:01 pm

That article made them sound like whack jobs to be honest.

Yes, I would join you in laughing if that happened. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:55 pm

The Brighton antics, and that woman ^^^^ have done terrible damage to the Greens, IMO. It was really only locals and politicos that were aware of what was going on in Brighton, but the whole country has seen that silly creature. They seem to have lost the plot at the slightest bit of power and influence, as well as revealing they are actually totally incompetent.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:35 pm

In that case there must be people rueing the day she got elected. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down