JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Real estate heir Robert Durst arrested in 2000 murder case, LA police say EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Real estate heir Robert Durst arrested in 2000 murder case, LA police say EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Real estate heir Robert Durst arrested in 2000 murder case, LA police say EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Real estate heir Robert Durst arrested in 2000 murder case, LA police say EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Real estate heir Robert Durst arrested in 2000 murder case, LA police say EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Real estate heir Robert Durst arrested in 2000 murder case, LA police say EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Real estate heir Robert Durst arrested in 2000 murder case, LA police say EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Real estate heir Robert Durst arrested in 2000 murder case, LA police say EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Real estate heir Robert Durst arrested in 2000 murder case, LA police say EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Real estate heir Robert Durst arrested in 2000 murder case, LA police say

3 posters

Go down

Real estate heir Robert Durst arrested in 2000 murder case, LA police say Empty Real estate heir Robert Durst arrested in 2000 murder case, LA police say

Post  Lamplighter Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:28 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Real estate heir Robert Durst arrested in 2000 murder case, LA police say Empty Re: Real estate heir Robert Durst arrested in 2000 murder case, LA police say

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:31 am

I must follow it properly, I've seen bits of the story over the years - he seems to be an absolute headcase.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Real estate heir Robert Durst arrested in 2000 murder case, LA police say Empty Re: Real estate heir Robert Durst arrested in 2000 murder case, LA police say

Post  lily Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:23 pm

Yep, repugnant piece of merde.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:23 pm

I am just watching the first part of, The Jinx. Utterly bizarre.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:32 pm

Let me know if you like it Bonny.  Haven't seen it yet.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:38 pm

I'm about halfway through part One, Lily, and it's fascinating. There's a lot of footage of Durst himself, and there is clearly something very wrong with him. I wouldn't say 'enjoying' is exactly the right word, it's a dark story, and not light entertainment, but very well done.

He is reminding me a little of Phil Spector?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:54 pm

Okay...another weirdo.  We sure get them in the thousands in this country.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:04 pm

Is it maybe a combination of money and the media, Lily? All sense seems to go out of the window where mega-rich criminals are concerned, as if the normal rules don't seem to apply? It seems to have been generally known that Spector pulled guns on people at the slightest provocation, but it was almost treated as, Oh, that's just Phil's funny little way...

But I can see the police and prosecutors must have been tearing their hair out over Durst for years, and that was just Part One - there are five more to go before he casually reveals that he did indeed kill all those people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:15 pm

Bonny, we get weirdos in many different places.  It could also possibly have come from doing loads of drugs.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down