JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
German airliner crashes in French Alps - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
German airliner crashes in French Alps - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
German airliner crashes in French Alps - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
German airliner crashes in French Alps - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
German airliner crashes in French Alps - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
German airliner crashes in French Alps - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
German airliner crashes in French Alps - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
German airliner crashes in French Alps - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
German airliner crashes in French Alps - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

German airliner crashes in French Alps

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

German airliner crashes in French Alps - Page 2 Empty Re: German airliner crashes in French Alps

Post  lily Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:35 pm

Bonny is correct about the plane breaking into fragments, LL.  It hit that mountain at great speed........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

German airliner crashes in French Alps - Page 2 Empty Re: German airliner crashes in French Alps

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:38 pm

And not wishing to be ghoulish, but a bomb would have scattered it over a wide area - remember the debris trail at Lockerbie?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:44 pm

That's right, Bonny, which is how come they knew it wasn't.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:55 pm

Having never bombed a plane, I can't comment. So far they are saying it was the co-pilot, so then we have some basic questions: Did he had a brainstorm, a blackout or a heart attack? Could there have been on the plane someone connected with him that he wanted to kill? What do you think would perhaps cause him to murder a planeload of people, including all those schoolkids? I understand terrorism has been discounted. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:58 pm

It had to be deliberate, LL, as he'd made it impossible for the cabin door to be opened by the pilot - it's to do with codes, apparently.

I will stick to, Evil headcase, for the time being.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:02 pm

bb1 wrote:It had to be deliberate, LL, as he'd made it impossible for the cabin door to be opened by the pilot - it's to do with codes, apparently.

I will stick to, Evil headcase, for the time being.

Someone may find out his motive but we cannot say for sure.  European regulations must change so that this cannot happen again.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:06 pm

Trouble is, Lily, the very last thing I've ever worried about on a flight is a deranged pilot - I've always comforted myself with the thought that they want to get home for their tea just as much as I do.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:17 pm

bb1 wrote:It had to be deliberate, LL, as he'd made it impossible for the cabin door to be opened by the pilot - it's to do with codes, apparently.
I kind of remember that the coding system was introduced after 9/11 to stop terrorists getting into the cockpit. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:38 pm

I'm astounded. Absolutely astounded.

Lufthansa say they are speechless that their co-pilot would deliberatley crash the plane.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:48 pm

Sadly, Rhodes, I am long since passed being surprised at anything human beings do to themselves and each other.

Something similar has happened before:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/mar/16/duncancampbell

Revenge drove pilot to crash plane, killing 217

Quote:

On board the doomed flight was Hatem Rushdy, the chief of EgyptAir's Boeing 767 pilot group, who had just reprimanded el-Batouty. He told him that as a result of his sexual activities he would not fly transatlantic routes - which carry extra pay - again.

"Rushdy told him 'this is your last flight' and el-Batouty's attitude was 'this is the last flight for you too'," the former EgyptAir captain Hanofy Taha Mahmoud Hamdy told the Los Angeles Times.

A high-ranking member of the US team agreed. He said: "It was more revenge against Rushdy than just a suicide."

The blackbox recordings indicate that Rushdy had left his first-class seat and entered the cockpit. But as soon as he left, el-Batouty, who was supposed to fly the second five-hour section of the flight, entered the cockpit and ordered a younger first officer out of his chair.

Saying "I rely on God", he switched off the auto-pilot and pushed the plane into a dive.

Captain Ahmed el-Habashi, who had been out of the cockpit managed to struggle back in, and shouted: "What's happening, Gamil? What's happening?" El-Batouty said again "I rely on God," and shut down the fuel to both engines.

Habishi shouted: "What is this? Did you shut the engines?" and grabbed the controls. "Pull with me! Pull with me!" he screamed.

The plane, which had been in a nosedive, then soared back up to 24,000 feet, but lost all power and broke up from the stress.

Something and nothing - remember, just after the crash, various Germanwings crew refused to fly as normal because they were 'upset'? That struck me as odd at the time, as airplane crews aren't really known for being sensitive; they are more likely to keep going no matter what.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:58 pm

Killer co-pilot had to STOP his training because he was depressed and suffering 'burnout': First clues into why German deliberately flew plane into mountain after locking captain out of cockpit
Black box voice recorder reveals chilling final moments of Airbus A320
Co-pilot heard breathing calmly as he smashed jet into Alps at 400mph
Prosecutor: 'The intention was to destroy the plane. Death was instant'
Co-pilot was named today as 28-year-old German Andreas Günter Lubitz
Prosecutor says he does not believe disaster was suicide or terrorism
Lubitz stopped his training in 2008 after suffering depression and 'burnout'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3012053/Andreas-Lubitz-Germanwings-flight-9525-French-alps-crash-French-alps-Germanwings-plane-crash-Airbus-A320-Barcelonnette.html#ixzz3VWHVHPnO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

His poor parents. To have been mourning his death, and then find out he killed himself and all those other innocent people....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:31 pm

what I don´t understand is why doesn´t the pilot have a key to open the cockpit door even when it is locked from inside.

people with depressions should not be allowed to be co-pilots of planes or from any other vehicle.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:34 pm

about:

"I'm astounded. Absolutely astounded.

Lufthansa say they are speechless that their co-pilot would deliberatley crash the plane.

"I am long since passed being surprised at anything human beings do to themselves and each other."

My friends, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:12 pm

Rather a confusing picture coming out just now, Pedro, I am just hoping the airline didn't let a mentally-ill pilot fly, knowing he was unfit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:03 pm

it seems that the co-pilot hid his illness from the company.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:18 pm

I am lost for words over this, to be honest, it's one of the worst things I've seen for a long time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:34 am

bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:08 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1454876/crash-captain-screamed-open-the-damn-door

The captain of the Germanwings jet that crashed in the French Alps reportedly screamed at his co-pilot to "open the damn door" as he tried to get in the cockpit.

Andreas Lubitz, 27, apparently locked the captain out of the cabin and deliberately flew the Germanwings jet into a mountain, killing 150 people.

The older pilot left to use the toilet and then desperately tried to open the cockpit door during Flight 4U 9525's eight-minute descent, according to the black box voice recorder.

Germany's Bild on Sunday newspaper said he is heard shouting: "For God's sake, open the door!" as passengers scream in the background.

He then tries to smash through the heavily-reinforced door with an axe, while yelling at a silent Lubitz to "open the damn door".

Oh my God, those poor people.

There's a point at which I don't actually care why the co-pilot murdered them all, I am sick to death of these nutcases.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2