JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Sex, drugs and the House of Lords - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Sex, drugs and the House of Lords - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Sex, drugs and the House of Lords - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Sex, drugs and the House of Lords - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Sex, drugs and the House of Lords - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Sex, drugs and the House of Lords - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Sex, drugs and the House of Lords - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Sex, drugs and the House of Lords - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Sex, drugs and the House of Lords - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sex, drugs and the House of Lords

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sex, drugs and the House of Lords - Page 2 Empty Re: Sex, drugs and the House of Lords

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:03 pm

lily wrote:LL, it is not the concept of life peerages that I find not good.
Sorry, dear lady, I don't understand.  LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sex, drugs and the House of Lords - Page 2 Empty Re: Sex, drugs and the House of Lords

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:04 pm

It's the corruption, the old pals' club - it's an affront to democracy, frankly. Any party hack can get one and be on the gravy train for life. They're little better than our very own nomenklatura.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Politics has always had a reputation for corruption - no country, however it may pride itself on its 'purity' is actually free of perks for the boys/girls. Some, of course, are worse than others. As you know, I avoid politics like the plague. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:32 pm

Thank you Bonny.  That is exactly what I mean.

I find hypocrisy beneath contempt.  

LL, I do understand where you are coming from.  hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:40 pm

Probably better for your blood pressure, LL!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:32 pm

bb1 wrote:Probably better for your blood pressure, LL!
With my family background, last thing I am getting involved in is politics!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:41 pm

Sex, drugs and the House of Lords - Page 2 CK82s_pWgAAWKw5

Sex, drugs and the House of Lords - Page 2 CK84kyeW8AExX9q
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:52 pm

Such a tawdry business.  I wonder how pleased HM is with this?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:18 pm

Silly old fool's resigned:

http://news.sky.com/story/1526323/drug-shame-peer-steps-down-from-house-of-lords

Lord Sewel has stepped down from the House of Lords after being filmed allegedly taking drugs with two prostitutes but will get to retain his title.

The 69-year-old peer apologised for the "pain and embarrassment" he caused after being exposed by the Sun on Sunday for apparently snorting cocaine off a prostitute's breasts with a £5 note at his flat near the Palace of Westminster.

Footage showed Lord Sewel, who in his role as chairman of the Privileges and Standards Committee is responsible for setting behaviour standards for peers, in an orange bra and leather jacket smoking and drinking with the women.

and

Mr Cameron has created peers at a faster rate than any other Prime Minister since life peerages began in 1958.

There are currently 783 members in the upper chamber, making it the largest legislative body outside China - and the Prime Minister is expected to make dozens more appointments, swelling numbers to 830.

There are 650 MPs in the House of Commons.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:35 pm

The old fool could not live up to his title of the Committee in the Lords.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next