JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW Empty RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:07 am

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33695872

RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW _84542075_lioncomp
Walter Palmer said he had no idea that the lion was a "local favourite"

"The six cubs of Cecil will now be killed by the new male lion in the pride in order to encourage the lionesses to mate with him."

Abhorrent, even when dead, Cecil's body was debased by his killers, skinned and beheaded.    Made me sick to read the story.   Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW Empty Re: RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:02 pm

That dentist - or rather, butcher - is going to be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his days, LL. He's an utter cnut, he's killed before in Africa - not for food, for fun.

I am happy to say he is now a marked man, and his business is ruined:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/this-is-whats-happening-to-the-dentist-who-allegedly-killed#.ai5ROdomR

People Are Flooding This Dentist’s Facebook After He Was Named As The Hunter Who Killed Cecil The Lion
Here’s what the internet does when it thinks you killed a lion.

quote:

The Yelp page for River Bluff Dental has also been completely overtaken by hateful comments. Many of which are five-star reviews so they float to the top of Yelp’s user reviews section.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/river-bluff-dental-bloomington?sort_by=rating_desc

Just one of the comments on his business page:

I don't go to dentists to be shot, skinned and beheaded. So no, I don't recommend.

PLEASE LEAVE REVIEWS FOR THE GOOD DENTIST ON HIS SITES

Copy and paste these links ALL OVER the internet so the world can get in touch with this upstanding citizen

The company who took the money and paved the way to make his "hunting" aka murdering trip happen are in Idaho if you want to pay them a visit or contact them:

Bushmen Safaris PTY Limited
3405 E. Overland Road, Suite 150,
Meridian, Idaho 83642
Office: 1-208-322-5902
Travis: 1-208-850-2104
Travis@Bushmensafaris.com
Fax: (208) 322-7307

I see there is also a petition in the US to get the scumbag extradited to Zimbabawe - excellent.

I hope someone kills him and sticks his head on their wall, he'll be NO loss to society.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW Empty Re: RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:32 pm

RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW 2AEB836100000578-3178135-image-a-2_1438143381314

A memorial to the famous lion at a Zimbabwe national park who was shot by American dentist Walter Palmer has been set up outside his office in Bloomington, Minnesota, along with a sign calling the hunter a killer

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3178135/Protesters-fasten-threats-door-hiding-dentist-paid-55-000-kill-Africa-s-famous-lion-PETA-calls-extradited-charged-preferably-hanged.html#ixzz3hHM9Z46l Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW 2AEB837100000578-3178135-image-m-29_1438144467684

They are 'dentist hunters', apparently.

I think it's safe to safe that the only thing in Palmer's future is bankruptcy and ruin; it would be poetic justice if he ends up living in the rough part of town and gets killed by a gang of 'youths' playing the Polar Bear game.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:19 pm

I would like him extradited to Zimbabwe, stripped to his underpants, covered in something lions like to eat and then introduced to Cecil's mate and cubs. He would learn all about hunting and killing, wouldn't he? Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:27 pm

I would actually settle for him ending up in a Zimbabwe jail, LL. He wouldn't last a week - they aren't awfully big on 'human rights'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:02 pm

bb1 wrote:I would actually settle for him ending up in a Zimbabwe jail, LL. He wouldn't last a week - they aren't awfully big on 'human rights'.
By the time he's been through the US courts fighting extradition he'll be an old man and no-one will remember what crime he committed. Actually, if he had a hunting permit, which is more than possible as Zimbabwe needs foreign currency inputs, it is no crime, so they probably can't touch him; the people who set up the hunt will be the ones accused and dealt with. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:11 pm

By the time he's been through the US courts fighting extradition he'll be an old man and no-one will remember what crime he committed.

Ah, but not true these days, LL - the internet doesn't forget. Wherever he goes, whatever he does, he's going to be irrevocably linked to doing something so vile, it has actually outraged the entire, squabbling globe.

His business is ruined - bankruptcy is inevitable before too long. And I will not be at all surprised if someone tries to take more personal revenge on Clarence's behalf.

I wonder if he thinks being the most hated man on Earth right now was worth it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:14 pm

ETA, he did commit a crime - Clarence was in a protected area and he and the other scum lured him out.

Anyone that kills animals for jollies is sick in the head, anyway - they shouldn't have been killing ANY lions. There are pictures all over the internet of the PoS posing with other animals he's killed for kicks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:14 pm

Clarence's behalf
Pardon? Do you mean Cecil? Thislion wasn't cross-eyed!!LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:18 pm

Oh Lord, yes, sorry! embarass
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:18 pm

No, I don't think there's the slightest chance of this being forgotten, LL...

https://twitter.com/hashtag/fuckwalterpalmer?src=hash&vertical=default&f=tweets

RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW CLDxCQoWgAARgHa

You get the gist.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:22 pm

https://news.vice.com/article/calls-for-cecil-the-lions-killer-to-be-hanged-as-suspects-are-due-in-court?utm_source=mbtwitter

Public anger over the death of a cherished and protected animal has forced a dentist from Minnesota to close his practice in the US, as two other men are set to appear in a Zimbabwean court today over the slaughter.

Walter Palmer is believed to have paid almost $55,000 to hunt and kill Cecil, a beloved lion from one of Zimbabwe's national parks.

The dentist has since said he is "upset" over the fierce backlash he has faced, and insisted he had no idea the lion he killed was protected.

Palmer, who has a felony record in the US related to shooting a black bear in Wisconsin, released a statement on Tuesday after Zimbabwean authorities identified him as the American involved in the July hunt. They said Palmer is being sought on poaching charges, but he has claimed that he hasn't heard from US or Zimbabwean authorities.

Also

https://twitter.com/hashtag/cecilthelion?src=hash&vertical=default&f=tweets
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:25 pm

http://heavy.com/news/2015/07/walter-palmer-minnesota-dentist-killed-cecil-the-lion-killer-hunter-sexual-harassment-claim-case-documents-dental-board-complaint/

RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW Walter-palmer

Dr. Walter Palmer, the Minnesota dentist who hunted and killed a famed lion in Zimbabwe in early July, sparking international outrage, paid a fine in 2009 to settle a sexual harassment claim made against him by a former employee.

The employee, who was also a patient, filed the claim with the Minnesota Board of Dentistry. Palmer settled it with a corrective action. Read the documents from the case below:
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:51 pm

Scumbag.  Jimmy Kimmel said he could have got some pills for his problems instead.......

I hope he rots in hell for what he's done.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:25 am

RIP CECIL, KILLED FOR SPORT BY A US DENTIST WITH A CROSSBOW 2AEA01A200000578-3177611-Imagine_we_could_take_Dr_Palmer_s_head_and_skin_and_have_them_fr-m-42_1438106434865

Incidentally, for a high-priced US dentist, his teeth are terrible. They look like the cheapest NHS false teeth - white tombstones never seen in nature.

I gather he's gone into hiding now - poetic justice. And no, I don't care about him, or even his family greatly. They knew what he was doing, after all - the dead wildlife decorating their home should have been a bit of a clue.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:28 am

Sick to my stomach. A brave, old soldier murdered by a trophy hunter.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:33 am

Sabot, Cecil wasn't that old. He'd just fathered a litter of six cubs - which will almost certainly now be killed by whatever male lion comes along to take Cecil's place.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:14 pm

And what is all this manufactured 'outrage' about Mia Farrow twittering the scumbag's address, etc? It took millions of people - including me - the famous couple of mouseclicks to find out where he lives and works.

It was all in the public arena.

Now it seems that his daughter, who runs a dance studio, is equally keen on killing animals for sh*t'n'giggles. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:18 pm

Maybe he thinks he is John Huston, who used the filming of 'The African Queen' to go big game hunting. White Hunter, Black Heart!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:39 pm

I can imagine what Tippi (Hedren) is doing.  She must be fit to be tied.  Her passion for big cats if amazing.

http://www.shambala.org
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:57 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33733722

The US dentist who killed a lion in Zimbabwe should be extradited to face charges, Zimbabwe's Environment Minister Oppah Muchinguri has said.
Walter Palmer's extradition was being sought so that he could "be held accountable for his illegal action," she said.
Mr Palmer from Minnesota is believed to have paid about $50,000 (£32,000) to hunt the lion, known as Cecil.
He says he thought the hunt was legal and was unaware Cecil was protected.

Palmer must be the world's first Blind Hunter, then. Close enough to shoot the poor beast with a bow and arrow, but didn't see the tracking collar round his neck?

Tell it to the judge!

I don't give much for Palmer's chances, frankly.

1. He did something so horrible, it shocked the world.

2. Getting a totally unlikeable, rich white creep thrown in a Zimbabwe jail is probably a dream come true for Obama.

I know people in the US are asking, Why all the fuss about Cecil? Why not the same outrage about the vile Planned Parenthood scandal?

I would suggest that Cecil's death is simple, at a level people can understand.

The PP scandal is so ghastly, so sickening, it's actually hard to take it in - the West has seen nothing like it since the Nazi doctors were rounded up.

I would also suggest that they are two sides of the same coin - total contempt for innocent life.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:15 am

I am always far behind with the latest news, so hadn't heard of the PP scandal. Just looked it up, sickening. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:31 am

Yes, the PP business is so horrible, you can't really put it into words - and there is worse still to come, apparently.

Cecil's killing is, IMO, on a scale ordinary people can understand - the other is in Mengele territory.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:57 pm

Well said, Bonny.  Neutral
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next