JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Express: 'Six months to find Maddie' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Express: 'Six months to find Maddie' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Express: 'Six months to find Maddie' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Express: 'Six months to find Maddie' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Express: 'Six months to find Maddie' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Express: 'Six months to find Maddie' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Express: 'Six months to find Maddie' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Express: 'Six months to find Maddie' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Express: 'Six months to find Maddie' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Express: 'Six months to find Maddie'

3 posters

Go down

Express: 'Six months to find Maddie' Empty Express: 'Six months to find Maddie'

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:22 pm

Express: 'Six months to find Maddie' Six10

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express: 'Six months to find Maddie' Empty Re: Express: 'Six months to find Maddie'

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:22 pm

It's the Express, so it probably isn't true. But never mind, it will keep the haters happy for weeks while they speculate.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express: 'Six months to find Maddie' Empty Re: Express: 'Six months to find Maddie'

Post  lily Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:31 pm

Oh yes.  They will be so happy to be re-energized in their campaign for the truth  sticking the knife into the backs of the McCann family.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:43 pm

my friends, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:52 am

It's a miracle! Sonz has given them hope! Well she's said something or other about the police files on some radio show, so the hate groups are now in positive ecstasies of Sonz-love.

Please don't make me listen to it, I cannot bear her screeching, chavvy voice. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:46 pm

We've seen the same scenario time and time again.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:52 pm

Cristobell Author retweeted
N.M ‏@AdirenM 2h2 hours ago
N.M retweeted Philip Prince
And rightly so!
I crave for the day the media turn on them - it will be filthy.
#McCann

Vicious, sick haters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:08 pm

She knows what it is like to be exposed by the media.....unfortunately for the pothead, it won't be happening to the McCanns.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:55 pm

My friends, I know from a reliable source that the home office decided to allow the extra spending to keep the investigation open for at least another year.

Thank you home office for giving the extra spending to keep the investigation open for at least another year.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:07 pm

Fantastic news, Pedro.  That is good to hear.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:17 pm

My friend, I agree with you:

"Fantastic news. That is good to hear."
thumbsup
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:06 am

Let's start the day with a chuckle. Some forker has brought up that old chestnut, POLITICAL INTERFERENCE, and decided it knows why:

A T7 is an MI5-agent. And someone fake cried abduction to their friends, no deaths around. Agent steps in.
Or, an abduction happened, people called in British service and then the whole charade was made.

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship

It has managed to 'forget' that the whole point of any so-called 'cover-up' is that it stays covered up....but then, McCann-haters never were known for their smarts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 am

an abduction happened,

So, the forker has admitted that an abduction could indeed have happened. Good. But - the only person trying to cover that up is their adored Gonzo - so what does that make him?

After all, people who support Madeleine and her family know exactly what Gonzo is, but haters usually try to deny the truth about him....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:08 pm

Poor s*ds.  If they only had some knowledge of how the intelligence community works they would realize how far off they are.  Pcorneater

Their minds have to be untangled from the pretzel mess they are in before they can begin to work out what Gonzo is. Could take years.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:38 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:02 pm

In answer to a question in the House of Lords, Michael Bates said that £10.1 million had been spent by the end of June, and that for 2015 as a whole a further £2 million was budgeted.

Madeleine McCann disappeared from a holiday resort in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz on 3 May 2007, a few days before her fourth birthday. An investigation by Portuguese police failed to find her, or lodge any charges against anyone, and was closed in 2008.

After an appeal by the girl's parents to the UK prime minister, David Cameron, London's Metropolitan Police in 2011 launched its own investigation into her disappearance, dubbed Operation Grange, with 30 letters of request having since been sent to the authorities in 30 countries, including Portugal, and several procedures having been undertaken in and around Praia da Luz at the Met's behest.

In the meantime, the case has formally been reopened in Portugal as well.

Over the years, the case has attracted unprecedented public interest in both countries.

Interesting that the haters are all up in arms because ex-police chief John O' Connor commented on the complete mess Amaral made of the original investigation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:31 pm

That reminds me....John O'Connor said that the McCanns' private investigators had given a huge amount of intelligence and information to the current investigation, which is why it is taking so long to resolve it all.  He was complimentary about it too.

Also he did say that the present police are having to investigate many things which the Portuguese Police should have done many years ago.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:06 pm

Have taken a look at Injustice and noticed that someone has posted something I haven't looked at in ages.

Madeleine was here.  So I started watching.  Part 3 I find particularly interesting because of the witnesses who stated that they saw a man looking at the apartment on various days.  Mr Spotty Man, I believe he might be called.....  I then continued reading some more posts over there.  I find many of the antis' posts offensive.  I am not saying on that forum in particular because they belong to other forums and spout similarly.  

I realize after watching all of the parts, that I find them more repulsive than I ever did.  Their flippant remarks.  Their pretense at stating what they KNOW happened.  It is staggering that some people can be so arrogant...........

This is beyond opinion.  This is something else.

ETA:   
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:17 pm

Yes, they are offensive. The haters can't be anything else, as they are a horrible stew of lynchmobbing, a kangaroo court, and witchhunting.

Oh, and gross ignorance and stupidity.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:23 pm

Exactly so, Bonny.  I watched all the parts in a detached state and everything rang so true.

I have also found it interesting that I have rediscovered how vile they really are so much of the time.   Pity them....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down