JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PLANNERS OF UK BOMB ATTACK FOUND GUILTY EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PLANNERS OF UK BOMB ATTACK FOUND GUILTY EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PLANNERS OF UK BOMB ATTACK FOUND GUILTY EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PLANNERS OF UK BOMB ATTACK FOUND GUILTY EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PLANNERS OF UK BOMB ATTACK FOUND GUILTY EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PLANNERS OF UK BOMB ATTACK FOUND GUILTY EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PLANNERS OF UK BOMB ATTACK FOUND GUILTY EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PLANNERS OF UK BOMB ATTACK FOUND GUILTY EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PLANNERS OF UK BOMB ATTACK FOUND GUILTY EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PLANNERS OF UK BOMB ATTACK FOUND GUILTY

3 posters

Go down

PLANNERS OF UK BOMB ATTACK FOUND GUILTY Empty PLANNERS OF UK BOMB ATTACK FOUND GUILTY

Post  Lamplighter Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:52 am

LONDON (AP) — A husband and wife interested in helping Islamic State extremists have been convicted of planning a large-scale bombing of civilian targets in London to mark the 10th anniversary of the July 7, 2005, attacks on the city's transit system.

http://www.mail.com/int/news/uk/4036412-uk-husband-wife-convicted-planning-bomb-attack.html#.1272-stage-hero1-2
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PLANNERS OF UK BOMB ATTACK FOUND GUILTY Empty Re: PLANNERS OF UK BOMB ATTACK FOUND GUILTY

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:47 am

Perhaps the UK should consider bringing back the old treason laws?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PLANNERS OF UK BOMB ATTACK FOUND GUILTY Empty Re: PLANNERS OF UK BOMB ATTACK FOUND GUILTY

Post  Lamplighter Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:09 am

bb1 wrote:Perhaps the UK should consider bringing back the old treason laws?
They only bite when the primary penalty is death. I don't agree with the death sentence as such, but would make exceptions for terrorists, child killers, police on duty and other extremely unsavory and evil untermensch, LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:12 am

Those two pass my 'rabid dog' test, LL, they didn't give a toss about other people, so why should we pay to keep them in lawyers and comfortable cells for the next thirty years?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:24 am

bb1 wrote:Those two pass my 'rabid dog' test, LL, they didn't give a toss about other people, so why should we pay to keep them in lawyers and comfortable cells for the next thirty years?
I agree, but the law of the land says they cannot be executed, especially as they were caught before the act took -place, not after.   No-one died so the crime cannot be murder, only premeditated and that is not a capital offence.   I hate the Russian and Chinese systems but for these creatures a gulag or KZ would be perfect.   I hope that, if they are naturalised UK citizens this is withdrawn, making them stateless and not eligible for UK benefits in any way, shape or form. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:35 am

I hope that, if they are naturalised UK citizens this is withdrawn, making them stateless and not eligible for UK benefits in any way, shape or form. LL

That's the very last thing that will happen, LL. They will spent the next decade or so using EU Human Rights legislation to run up legal aid bills, and probably end up getting compo money because someone was rude to them in the prison canteen, or something.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:02 pm

bb1 wrote:  I hope that, if they are naturalised UK citizens this is withdrawn, making them stateless and not eligible for UK benefits in any way, shape or form. LL

That's the very last thing that will happen, LL. They will spent the next decade or so using EU Human Rights legislation to run up legal aid bills, and probably end up getting compo money because someone was rude to them in the prison canteen, or something.
Maybe, maybe not. But would you like to be a convicted would-be terrorist serving a long sentence in Belmarsh or Holloway? Or maybe Broadmoor - does their crime class as mental insanity? What would you say their life expectancy will be in the first two prisons? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:10 pm

Very long and healthy, LL. If they are in the slightest danger of breaking a fingernail, they will be kept away from the general population, and jailed with their fellow jihadists for company.

If anyone is rude to them, the jail will face claims for hurt feelings because of 'islamaphobia'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Most interesting, according to the article below, he tried to put the blame in her at the trial. They were also into drugs, cigs and booze - the article is an updated version of the earlier one and has pictures of the actual blowing up of home-made bnombs in the garden. She is the middle-class daughter of a magistrate, he is, by his own words, lower class scum. LL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3377728/Couple-GUILTY-plotting-suicide-attack-Westfield-shopping-centre-10th-anniversary-7-7-bombings.html
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:06 pm

Reading all that, it's scary how much they sound like dozens of other internet nutters, LL. And if you remember, a few of the Paris killers had a background involving drugs, etc. It may be some kind of twisted belief that all will be forgiven if they slaughter infidels for Allah?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:19 pm

It may be some kind of twisted belief that all will be forgiven if they slaughter infidels for Allah?

I believe they think that to be their salvation.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down