JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

EU referendum set for June 23rd

+3
Lamplighter
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Go down

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 Empty Re: EU referendum set for June 23rd

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:06 pm

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 Cgq_nXHWwAATdhQ

Well done, Obama, another success. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 Empty Re: EU referendum set for June 23rd

Post  lily Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:10 pm

One of his best yet!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:11 pm

I can't believe he did that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:48 pm

I can, Sabot.  Didn't you know that he is Emperor of the Universe until next january?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:22 am

https://www.rt.com/news/340691-pirate-party-leader-arrest-erdogan/#.VxscJtVu7Xs.twitter

Pirate Party’s leader detained in Germany for citing poem about Erdogan

During a rally supporting comedian Jan Boehmermann, Bruno Kramm, the head of the Berlin branch of Germany’s Pirate Party, was arrested for “insulting a representative of a foreign state” by quoting a line from the comic’s satirical poem slamming Erdogan.
German police arrested Kramm while he was conducting a “literary analysis” of the German comedian’s satirical poem in front of the Turkish embassy in Berlin during a protest held under the slogan “No Power for Erdowahn, Freedom Instead of Erdogan” [Keine Macht dem Erdowahn, Freiheit statt Erdogan], the Morgenpost newspaper reported.

The politician cited a couple of lines from the now-infamous piece that landed Boehmermann in hot water, namely, “Kicking Kurds, beating Christians,” which refer to the Turkish authorities’ reported crackdown on minorities.

Kramm was approached by several police officers as he was reciting the lines and taken into custody. The police dispersed the gathering shortly thereafter.

Didn't that bad habit of arresting people for laughing at dictators land Germany in a bit of hot water a while back?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:58 pm

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 3377C67300000578-0-image-a-83_1461424337838

David Cameron, left, and Barack Obama, right, found time to squeeze in a round of golf at The Grove Club in Hertfordshire today

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3555321/Chipping-Barack-Obama-Cameron-hit-golf-course-chummy-round-American-president-s-astonishing-warning-Brexit.html#ixzz46g4Bl7Od
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I have been contemplating which of them I dislike most. I've decided it's Obama.

Dave is a slimy git, with a hide like a rhino, but Obama is actually malicious. Ours is just an idiot, Obama's dangerous.

Never mind, we'll soon have a matching set, rather like political wally dugs.

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 Boristrump2
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:49 pm

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:44 pm

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 CgwSBCsWgAAQetZ
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:53 pm

He has said many inappropriate things since he arrived there... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:02 pm

Matthew Goodwin ‏@GoodwinMJ 7h7 hours ago
Latest (online) ICM EU Referendum Tracker poll (post-Obama)
Leave 46%
Remain 44%
Don't know 10%
Fieldwork April 22-24 #euref

That went well, then. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 11, 2016 9:58 pm

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 CiNBcnGWMAA7OjU

Is there no end to their dastardly scheming????
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 11, 2016 9:59 pm

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 CiM3-neW0AAAtcF

I wonder why Boris is clutching a bunch of asparagus? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 11, 2016 10:27 pm

Is that what was in his hand when he wanted to knock him on the head?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 11, 2016 10:37 pm

Will the EU be coming after vacuum cleaners and door bells next?  roflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 11, 2016 11:37 pm

They've already been at vacuum cleaners, Lily.... Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 12, 2016 5:55 pm

You know that the idiots coming up with all those items to be banned must be peeing themselves?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 12, 2016 6:00 pm

God knows what they would think of my kettle. It's knocking on 30 years old.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 13, 2016 5:25 pm

Seems it's worse than kettles....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/669358/meddling-EU-planning-BAN-sex-toys-kinky-underwear

Two factories in the UK currently produce the nation’s kinky “made in the UK” PVC underwear and might be brought to their knees if Brussels plays the dominatrix card and whines for more EU regulations.

Jane Collins, UKIP employment spokeswoman, said "The EU has no place interfering in our private lives. PVC knickers and sex toys might not be dinner party conversation but their production and sale provides jobs for people in this country.

"If someone is adult enough to go in a sex shop for a legal purchase then they should be allowed to make their own decisions on whether they are going to be scared by potential health risks into ditching their skimpies and spending the rest of their lives in sensible grey cotton bloomers.”

I think I can live without even thinking about UKIP and anything to do with sex....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 13, 2016 5:42 pm

Is anything serious happening? Is The UK about to take away my pathetic Pension? I wouldn't put it past them. They can have it.
I will survive, somehow or another.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 13, 2016 5:49 pm

No, it's nothing to do with pensions, Sabot.

Do you know, I haven't spoken to a single person that wants to stay in the EU? It's all very odd. I am beginning to suspect that nowadays, the public just lies to opinion pollsters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 13, 2016 5:57 pm

bb1 wrote:No, it's nothing to do with pensions, Sabot.

Do you know, I haven't spoken to a single person that wants to stay in the EU? It's all very odd. I am beginning to suspect that nowadays, the public just lies to opinion pollsters.

Well, they nicked my Winter Fuel Allowance. And Australian ex pats don't get Pension Upgrades, so why should I not be vaguely afeared?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri May 13, 2016 6:16 pm

Sabot wrote:

Well, they nicked my Winter Fuel Allowance.  And Australian ex pats don't get Pension Upgrades, so why should I not be vaguely afeared?
@ bonny, the gen public always lies to the pollsters, and all my connections in  the UK wish to remanin in the EU.   @ma petite you will not lose your pension, it might be frozen at the last rate.   There are so many ramifications they may never sort it out!!   Something to do with the EEA/EFTA.   I refuse to be intimidated by anyone; I know what I want.   LL
ETA:  You may lose your EHCR card fior medical expenses and have to have a visa to enter the UK
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 13, 2016 6:44 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Well, they nicked my Winter Fuel Allowance.  And Australian ex pats don't get Pension Upgrades, so why should I not be vaguely afeared?
@ bonny, the gen public always lies to the pollsters, and all my connections in  the UK wish to remanin in the EU.   @ma petite you will not lose your pension, it might be frozen at the last rate.   There are so many ramifications they may never sort it out!!   Something to do with the EEA/EFTA.   I refuse to be intimidated by anyone; I know what I want.   LL
ETA:  You may lose your EHCR card fior medical expenses and have to have a visa to enter the UK

Okay, fine. Freeze my pension. Then what do I do? It's already pretty pathetic, and I ain't yet on the verge of death.

I am afforded some concessions re Medical Insurance by The UK, but it is already costing me 70 Euros a month in France as it is. This is all on 115 Pounds a week.

Does anyone understand what real poverty actually is?

No, I never contributed to a Private Pension. I was much too involved with privately educating my children and stuffing them through University. And I am not sorry about that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 10:05 pm

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 CichTn7WEAAIIKu

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 10:17 pm

EU referendum set for June 23rd - Page 6 Cickk5DXIAEzneE
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next