JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mother finds daughter who was stolen from her 18 years ago EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mother finds daughter who was stolen from her 18 years ago EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mother finds daughter who was stolen from her 18 years ago EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mother finds daughter who was stolen from her 18 years ago EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mother finds daughter who was stolen from her 18 years ago EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mother finds daughter who was stolen from her 18 years ago EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mother finds daughter who was stolen from her 18 years ago EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mother finds daughter who was stolen from her 18 years ago EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mother finds daughter who was stolen from her 18 years ago EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mother finds daughter who was stolen from her 18 years ago

Go down

Mother finds daughter who was stolen from her 18 years ago Empty Mother finds daughter who was stolen from her 18 years ago

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:33 pm

My friends, this was taken from MSN news:

http://www.msn.com/pt-pt/noticias/sociedade/%C3%A1frica-do-sul-m%C3%A3e-reencontra-filha-que-lhe-foi-roubada-h%C3%A1-18-anos/ar-BBpWtQZ?li=BBoPWjC&ocid=mailsignoutmd

South Africa. Mother finds daughter who was stolen from her 18 years ago

Nurse Celeste was 18 years looking for the daughter, who was taken from the hospital when he was just 3 days. The woman who stole it is to be judged in Cape Town, South Africa, and Celeste saw her daughter returns thanks to a coincidence.

The disappearance of Zephany took over the pages of South African newspapers since the day it happened in 1997. A woman dressed as a nurse approached Celeste and asked to pick up the baby, who was crying. The mother was still under the effect of anesthesia administered so that he could better deal with the pain caused by cesarean section, and eventually fall asleep. He awoke some time later, with a nurse to shake her and ask, "Where is your daughter?".

During 18 years, Celeste and Morné, father of Zephany continued to celebrate daughter's birthday and to look for the child. Eventually they have three children, including a girl named Cassidy, three years younger than Zephany says the Washington Post.

And it was Cassidy who helped (unintentionally) to discover the whereabouts of his sister: when he entered the school, several colleagues told him he had a double - a young woman who was in the last year. The two started talking and eventually became friends.

Morné began to get suspicious and asked to meet her friend. . "I went to Facebook and saw more. I saw photographs of her and was equal to my children," he said in court. The man went to the police to tell what he had seen, DNA was collected and was reached the conclusion that the young man was even Zephany, who has been all these years living within two kilometers of Celeste and Morné.

On 26, Celeste rediscovered her daughter: "When she arrived I could not stop crying and finally said. 'I found you looked for you for 17 years and finally found you're mine again..."

also taken from The Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/world/elated-parents-describe-reuniting-with-daughter-kidnapped-18-years-ago/2016/02/24/834f9742-db04-11e5-8210-f0bd8de915f6_video.html
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down