JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal'

4 posters

Go down

'Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal' Empty 'Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal'

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:03 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/kate-gerry-mccann-not-pull-7866528

Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal on Lorraine show
12:22, 30 APR 2016 UPDATED 12:22, 30 APR 2016
BY CLAIRE RUTTER
The parents of Madeleine McCann were accused of cancelling an appearance on the ITV morning show

The parents of Madeleine McCann have been accused of cancelling an appearance on the Lorraine show, where they were allegedly set to launch a fresh appeal on the ninth anniversary of their daughter’s disappearance.

However, Kate and Gerry McCann were never due to appear on the ITV morning show, it has been confirmed.

A spokesperson for ITV told Mirror Celebs: "The McCanns have never been booked or confirmed to come and appear on Lorraine next Tuesday."

It was reported that Kate and Gerry were going to talk on the Lorraine show, nine years after their daughter disappeared from their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal in May 2007, according to the Daily Star.

'Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal' Lorraine-MAIN

Kate and Gerry McCann have not pulled out of Lorraine as they were never booked
......etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal' Empty Re: 'Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal'

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:05 pm

So, the Amoral-worshippers have spent the morning posting some utterly disgusting, spite-filled trash -for nothing.

Oh dear. What a shame. Never mind. It's always good to see the hate squad show their true colours. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal' Empty Re: 'Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal'

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:09 pm

Same story:

ITV deny Kate and Gerry McCann Lorraine Kelly booking despite rumours of talkshow pull out

Rather amusing to see how easy it was for the Star to troll the Gonzo-lovers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:02 pm

coco
‏@maybe_coco
@TheSun so you ran your pull-out story off the back of a mere rumour?! #mccann #farce

Except it wasn't the Sun that started this nonsense, it was the Star. #hatermoron.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:59 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-mother-returns-holiday-7871484

Madeleine McCann's mother returns to holiday spot where daughter disappeared 9 years ago to hunt for answers
22:30, 30 APR 2016
BY NICK DORMAN , TRACEY KANDOHLA
Kate made a secret visit to Praia da Luz in Portugal, where she says she feels closest to Madeleine, who went missing in May 2007 aged three

Politics
Football
Sport
Celebs
TV & Film
Weird News
TRENDINGHILLSBOROUGH INQUESTSANDY BURNHAMROYAL FAMILYBHSPRINCE DEADMAY DAY Technology Money Travel Fashion Mums
Home
News UK News Madeleine Mccann
Madeleine McCann's mother returns to holiday spot where daughter disappeared 9 years ago to hunt for answers
22:30, 30 APR 2016
BY NICK DORMAN , TRACEY KANDOHLA
Kate made a secret visit to Praia da Luz in Portugal, where she says she feels closest to Madeleine, who went missing in May 2007 aged three

SHARES

Enter your e-mail for our daily newsletter

PAKate McCann, mother of missing Madeleine MacCannKate McCann has returned to Portugal

Madeleine McCann’s mother has returned to the holiday spot where her daughter vanished nine years ago.

Kate made a secret visit to Praia da Luz in Portugal, where she says she feels closest to Madeleine, who went missing in May 2007 aged three.

The former GP wandered the streets “looking for answers”. She believes her daughter is still in the country.

She and her family, from Rothley, Leics, face the ninth anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance on Tuesday.

A friend said: “Kate went back to Praia da Luz last month. She didn’t make a big fuss but just went quietly.

"She likes to stroll along the beach and relive the happier memories of her and Madeleine together.”

In an interview in February Kate, 48, said: “I’ve always said Praia da Luz is the place where I feel closest to her.

"I go back a couple of times a year. I still walk those streets, I guess to try to look for answers.”

Kate believes she could still be alive, but fears “no one will recognise my Madeleine any more” and is considering having new age-progression images created of her

It is not known if her husband, heart doctor Gerry, 47, and their 11-year-old twins Sean and Amelie, accompanied Kate on her latest pilgrimage.

Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “Kate and Gerry will never give up searching for their daughter.”
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:00 pm

Thank goodness Mrs McCann wasn't hassled by any of those ghastly, leather-faced ex-pats!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:06 pm

However, they may be looking out for her now?  I do so hope not.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sun May 01, 2016 8:55 am

Will there be 'sightings'?

If any of them did come face to face with Kate, (or Gerry) would they actually confront them?

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 01, 2016 9:15 am

Look at how they reacted to allegedly being asked why they supported Gonzo, Jean-Pierre. Real keyboard warriors, that lot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 01, 2016 11:37 am

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1315p75-cristobell-hutton-s-latest-hate-filled-ramblings-part-3

Whenever Cupid Stunt starts spouting her bile, it's safe to assume the exact opposite is the truth. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 01, 2016 5:16 pm

Was it as brilliant as usual, Bonny?  roflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 01, 2016 5:29 pm

Dunno, I only read the first couple of paras, it seemed to be exactly the same as all her other endless rants about the McCanns and how evil they are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 01, 2016 6:15 pm

If her writing was almost okay, I would read her but don't care to waste my time on her feeble attempts.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 01, 2016 6:31 pm

lily wrote:If her writing was almost okay, I would read her but don't care to waste my time on her feeble attempts.
But, but .... Lily she can teach you to write, she's so good at it, she's been telling everyone. Only cost you £300. LL whistle whistle
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
lily wrote:If her writing was almost okay, I would read her but don't care to waste my time on her feeble attempts.
But, but .... Lily she can teach you to write, she's so good at it, she's been telling everyone.  Only cost you £300.   LL    whistle whistle

Ha ha, LL.  I used to critique famous writers as a small part of my job. roflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 01, 2016 6:45 pm

But, lily, she is world famous - her English is unbelievable, her syntax unfathomable and she's so beautiful - I knew I should have gone to Specsavers!! LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 02, 2016 3:45 pm

You hit the nail on the head.  It's her complete and utter charm and charisma that sets her apart. roflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down