JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hatertwits wrong YET AGAIN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hatertwits wrong YET AGAIN - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hatertwits wrong YET AGAIN - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hatertwits wrong YET AGAIN - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hatertwits wrong YET AGAIN - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hatertwits wrong YET AGAIN - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hatertwits wrong YET AGAIN - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hatertwits wrong YET AGAIN - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hatertwits wrong YET AGAIN - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hatertwits wrong YET AGAIN

+4
Lamplighter
muratfan
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hatertwits wrong YET AGAIN - Page 3 Empty Re: Hatertwits wrong YET AGAIN

Post  lily Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:15 pm

bb1 wrote:carettadalyan Caretta Dalyan
I was added to this page without my knowledge or consent!!! #mccann twitpic.com/7d5eul

Don't you just want to tell them, Well, Un-like it then, and GROW UP!

They are acting as if they have been sent to a Siberian Gulag, or sentenced to be shot at dawn. Rolling Eyes

Oh the poor wittle dear. It sounds more serious than wondering where your missing daughter is, doesn't it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:20 pm

The euro is collapsing; governments are toppling; millions of people throughout the world are starving; today is Armistice Day - you know, remembering that war where all those millions of men were killed?

And what are they shrieking about? Facebook, FFS. Then they wonder why no-one can be bothered with them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:23 pm

They are a bunch of self-centered whining brats, to be honest, Bonny. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Know what I think, Lily? I think the ones who are doing all the whining are the very ones who have been involved in trolling the official FB site in the past; at some point, they have 'liked' it, but they can't admit to the circumstances, which is why the world (or at least this small corner of cyberspace) is getting treated to this childish display.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Here's a simple message on the Official site:

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
What song reminds you of Madeleine? Post it and let us know. We are putting together a Christmas appeal.

Perfectly easy to understand, they need nice music to back the appeal.

Now look what it is being turned into:

The Mccann's have put on the facebook page ideas for a christmas appeal single.

UNREAL>>>> Do they really think they will get away with a 'charity single' ? do they really think they will get to number one?
They are asking for suggestions. What suggestions do you think we could come up with as a forum for them? biggrin

The pitchforker has started off with a blatant lie, and now is trying to whip up enthusiasm for yet another hate-filled thread.

Seriously, what is wrong with these people?

ETA, they have charmingly called the thread:

The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?)

What 'Christmas single'? There is no mention in the FB post of a 'Christmas single', is there?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Take it all the haters are now aware that all the libellous posts that were posted on the Hater Sites are now viewable by the Official Page...wonder if facebook will give out the IP Addresses if needed?
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:07 am

muratfan wrote:Take it all the haters are now aware that all the libellous posts that were posted on the Hater Sites are now viewable by the Official Page...wonder if facebook will give out the IP Addresses if needed?

Why not mf? I mean, if they were asked correctly? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:15 am

Oh my goodness. Is this true? No wonder they are so upset about it. That'll curb a few tongues.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Puzzlement is setting in - someone on MM has actually bothered to read the Official Find Madeleine FB:

Just read on the FB page that the India sighting was discounted after Kate and Gerry looked at a picture of the girl. This is posted by the Official Find Madeleine Page admin

Which brought the reply:

But it's very odd that the Indian police knew nothing about this.

No, it isn't actually. Has it never, once, occurred to them that they DON'T get told everything, simply because people - including Law Enforcement people - know what happens if the pitchforkers get hold of names, etc?

They make people's lives a misery - we all saw the demands for the woman who took the picture to come forward and identify herself.

What, to have her and her family torn to shreds on some hate site? I think not.

They really ought to face the fact that there was a mistaken 'sighting', and that Scotland Yard won't be investigating the 'hoax', as they have been demanding - because it wasn't a hoax. As Scotland Yard are doubtless fully aware.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hatertwits wrong YET AGAIN - Page 3 Empty More trouble at t'mill

Post  sans_souci Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:10 pm

What is the bint going on about now?

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?
kathybelle Today at 7:50 pm

.duncanmac wrote:

Do you have any kind of link that confirms that Kate actually said that she examined 6 bodies and that she had cuddle-cat in tow, please?

[/quote]

There is no link, never has been, never will be. KM and the 6 bodies has always been a forum myth, why poster keep bringing it up I will never know.

"Duncanmac"It is very disrespectful of you to say it is a forum myth, because you are implying that posters, including myself, had made this information up. I had a link where Kate McCann actually said that she had taken CuddleCat to work with her. It was when she was explaining the cadaver scent on her clothing and the soft toy, she said she had taken cuddlecat with her when she examined those 6 bodies. Also members of Kate McCann's family said she examined those 6 bodies and cuddle cat was with her at the time. For what it's worth I don't believe the cadaver scent on Kate McCanns clothing and the soft toy came from her examining 6 bodies, because she never explained why there was cadaver scent on two items of Madeleine's clothing and none on her husband's or the twins clothing.

Regarding the link I had where Kate McCann says she examined those 6 bodies and took the soft toy with her, my link disappeared when I bought a new computer, the only information I can find regarding Kate McCann examining 6 bodies before she went on holiday, is on this link, which is rather a long link. There is nothing in the information that says Kate McCann took the soft toy to work with her.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/maddie/1651651/Kate-and-Gerry-McCann-wrongly-named-as-suspects-over-maddie-disappearance-by-Portuguese-police-after-sniffer-dog-evidence.html?print=yes

I don't normally take any notice of tabloid newspapers, because they are known for bending the truth. I have only put this link on here, so I can prove to you that the information regarding Kate McCann's examination of 6 bodies was no forum myth.

Are they all stupid or merely being intentionally obtuse? How does this prove that there are not forum myths?

The whole hilarious exchange is here. http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t17727p60-kate-was-prescribed-antipsychotic-drugs

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:17 pm

my link disappeared when I bought a new computer

Yes, of course it did hmmm

I don't know what is wrong with them sans, they are still insisiting the McCanns are going to release a Xmas single.

Doubtless, when this fails to happen, they will then claim it was because the Evil McCanns had nothing better to do than read their posts about it.

Look at it this way; as long as they are telling each other this nonsense, they are fairly harmless. It is bewilderering, though, it's like they see different words on pages from the rest of the world.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:40 pm

This is the endless problem. They always have their Conspiracy theories to fall back on. Someone whooshed it. Someone hacked their computers. Someone is trying to shut them up.
I don't know why someone doesn't just bump them off. It would be so much easier. And I am sure that they would never be missed.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Oh, that sort of nonsense is fairly harmless, really, they just keep going round and round in circles in their own, dark little fantasies, I think.

The snags arise when the real world doesn't operate as they think it should, so rather than asking themselves, Am I sure I am right about this? they blame the world.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:56 pm

MM:

Have we had it confirmed that the Maddy FB page is infact been investigated

That'll be a NO, as there is nothing to investigate. Do feel free to hold your breath, though biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Bennett's lot seem determined to p*ss off as many people as possible:

Visiting trolls
Jean Today

Thanks for that Daisy, I didn't know that we'd been honoured with an earlier visit from Bonnybraes. There was a more recent late night visit (the normal time for trolls to emerge) from her but that was deleted before I was able to read her words of wisdom.

I don't post on your cesspit; I have never posted on your cesspit. I visit your cesspit as little as possible, because it sets my security system off.

No-one in their right minds likes visiting your cesspit for that very reason. MsMarbles joined it briefly at the start to have a word with the old un-improved Bren, and after that got peculiar emails at the addie she used.

See, you lot can't help making malicious, false accusations, can you? And then you wonder why so many people are cheering because your Leader is over his bald head in trouble.

It's just a pity the rest of you can't be in the dock with him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Not with him maybe. But after him is a very different matter. Once the principal that these claims are libellous is firmly established others may follow. Lets wait and see how things develop. LOL
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:56 pm

It would not surprise me at all, seeing how readily they make totally false allegations. That's trivial, in the great scheme of things, but rather goes to character.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3