JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
THE GUILTERS EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
THE GUILTERS EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
THE GUILTERS EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
THE GUILTERS EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
THE GUILTERS EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
THE GUILTERS EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
THE GUILTERS EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
THE GUILTERS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
THE GUILTERS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

THE GUILTERS

2 posters

Go down

THE GUILTERS Empty THE GUILTERS

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:28 am

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/guilters.html

The Guilters

This may be the first time that you have heard the word "guilter." This word was coined by a friend during an online discussion regarding the case. The word guilter stuck with me.

What exactly does guilter mean?

A guilter is someone that believes in the guilt of Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito regardless of any evidence that is presented proving otherwise. A guilter will continue to believe that Amanda and Raffaele are guilty long after they are acquitted. Guilters are people that bought into all of the lies that were leaked to the press from the beginning of the trial to the present. Guilters continue to spread these lies long after they have been completely refuted.

Some guilters simply refuse to admit they made a mistake. For more than two years, guilters have been posting savage lies against Amanda Knox and her family.If they were to face the truth now, they would also have to face the fact that their behavior has been deeply unfair. Guilters will lie at all costs to hold on to their precious reputation.

Click here to read about some of the most common lies repeated endlessly by the guilters.

Guilters have used this case as a way to socialize. They have become a group of friends that gather online to convince each other that Amanda and Raffaele are guilty no matter what the evidence, or in this case, lack of evidence indicates. They feed off of each others lies, assuring themselves that they have been right all along.

The guilters have organized a campaign online to spread lies and misinformation anywhere they can. Every article online is contaminated with their comments. YouTube videos quickly fall victim to the guilters. Support groups on facebook often fall prey to their vile comments. One of the most notorious guilters is Harry Rag. You will find his comments spread all over the internet like a cancer. Hiding behind a fictitious name, posting lies and misinformation, for the purpose of harming others is the behavior of a coward.

I had a discussion with Harry Rag on Facebook. I asked him to stop posting lies and misinformation about Amanda Knox all over the internet. He responded with a challenge. He asked me to prove that he spread lies and Misinformation. His challenge was an easy one.

Click here to read my response to Harry Rag.

Why a group of people would get together for the sole purpose of destroying another human being is beyond me. In addition to the comments posted throughout the internet, there is a pro-guilt website that was created to push nothing more than pure hatred toward Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito. The site links to a discussion board with a disturbing cult like atmosphere. I, of course, have no problem at all with an individual or group creating a website to voice their opinion. Creating a website based on lies and the complete distortion of the facts in an attempt to destroy another human being is disgusting.

What makes the pro-guilt website even more reprehensible is the fact that the site wraps the entire package of lies in the memory of Meredith Kercher. They use the memory of Meredith Kercher to promote their lies. There are photos of Meredith all over the site. The site is set up as a memorial to her. I would normally commend a website for creating a memorial for Meredith. Using Meredith to promote hate is horribly disrespectful to Meredith and her family.

To the guilters, anyone that defends the innocence of Amanda and Raffaele is somehow disrespecting Meredith. I do not think it shows any disrespect to Meredith Kercher to search for the truth. In fact, I feel that finding the truth in regard to her murder, is the ultimate sign of respect to Meredith. Meredith and her family deserve justice. Imprisoning two innocent people will bring no justice for Meredith Kercher.

I urge anyone who supports Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito to take time and post comments on articles that you read. Anytime you see a section on a web page where you can post supportive comments, please take the time to do so. You can also join facebook groups and other forums that discuss the case. Please get involved and show your support.

Click here to see other ways that you can show your support for Amanda and Raffaele.

I understand that some people believe Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito are guilty. These people do not belong to any pro-guilt group. They simply have the personal opinion that they are guilty. We are all entitled to our opinion. People want to believe that justice is served. People want to believe in law enforcement and the courts. Communities feel a sense of safety when bad people are put away. People that have faith in the justice system will fully respect the decision of the court when Amanda and Raffaele are acquitted. The guilters will continue spreading hate long after Amanda and Raffaele are back home with their families.

It is fairly easy to separate an intelligent person voicing his or her opinion from a guilter. Simply look at the content of their comments. If you read the same old repeated lies about mop buckets, bleach receipts, Harry Potter books, showers in blood soaked bathrooms, buying sexy underwear and doing cartwheels, then you know you are dealing with a guilter. When you talk to a guilter, you rarely hear any facts, just a lot of hate filled noise.

Look past the distraction. Silence the noise. When you look at the actual facts of this case, it is easy to see that a horrible injustice has occurred in Perugia Italy.

=========================

Some of the MM have been going on about Knox and 'bleach' - the fact that there wasn't a word of truth in it didn't stop their internet lynch mob.

And change one or two names - and that is EXACTLY what the pitchforkers do to the McCanns - and unforgivably, to Madeleine.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

THE GUILTERS Empty Re: THE GUILTERS

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:39 am

Here's one on MM, moaning about the judge:

Perhaps he forgot about Knox buying all that bleach, the lies she told,
the cartwheels at the police station,

Classic bit of Guilterspeak there - never let the truth get in the way of a good, old-fashioned lynch mob of bigots.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:53 am

http://gmancasefile.blogspot.com/2011/06/interrogation-that-never-was.html

Written by a former FBI agent:

The Inquisition Amanda Knox experienced in Perugia was no more legally or morally defensible than the Salem Witch Trials. No rational person should believe that the results of what she went through are reliable evidence.

Or maybe they all approve of the police using Gestapo tactics?

How many hours do you work a week? If you’re like almost everybody, you work 40 hours in five days. In the five days after the murder of Meredith Kercher, Amanda Knox was interrogated by detectives for 43 hours. Think about that for a minute. That’s not a number in dispute. 43 hours of sitting at a table being badgered by questions from detectives in five days. 8 hours a day for an entire work week. In a foreign country. In a foreign language.

THE ALL-NIGHTER:

Of even greater ignominy are the last eight hours of the interrogation. This took place from 10:30 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. All night. Why would detectives schedule an interrogation overnight? Detectives are for the most part different from other policemen in that their regular schedule is 8a-5p or 9a-5p or something similar. Sure, they get called out in the middle of the night, but all things equal, unless you are in a department like NYPD or LAPD where a skeleton crew covers the evening shift; normal schedules for detectives are not overnight.

But that night, Amanda was interrogated all night. And by not just one or two detectives, but by a dozen (12) detectives. Again, the police not only do not dispute this, but they have entered this evidence into court. Perugia has a population of approximately 165,000 people. I live in a town of 100,000 and there are less than ½ a dozen detectives to cover the city, much less work an all-night shift. Perugia had to call in resources from Rome to help that night. It was not a spontaneous interrogation. It was pre-planned, and pre-planned to be an all-nighter.

And let's not forget the physical abuse:

Amanda was given nothing to eat or drink during the interrogation. No coffee. Nothing until she signed the statement they wanted her to sign. The entire interrogation was in Italian, which she did not functionally speak at the time. She was threatened with never seeing her parents again, with a 30 year prison sentence, and repeatedly called ‘stupid’. Does any reasonable person really doubt she that she was also slapped in the head when the interrogators didn’t like what she said? When she asked for a lawyer, she was told that a lawyer would only “make it worse” for her.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:13 pm

The "guilters" certainly do seem to be familiar type. One that has been very much in evidence in the McCann case.

I suppose there have always been gossips. Pub, garden fence, etc. The internet has provided a much larger garden fence, and the anonymity that allows people to say things that they would never actually say out loud, even to a neighbour of family member.

As for the interviews. I do find it incredible. But not, it seems, uncommon under the inquisitorial regimes operated in much of europe.

In my opinion, the adversarial system, for all its faults, has more going for it in terms of achieving justice.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum