JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
THE TRUMP DISASTER AREA - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
THE TRUMP DISASTER AREA - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
THE TRUMP DISASTER AREA - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
THE TRUMP DISASTER AREA - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
THE TRUMP DISASTER AREA - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
THE TRUMP DISASTER AREA - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
THE TRUMP DISASTER AREA - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
THE TRUMP DISASTER AREA - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
THE TRUMP DISASTER AREA - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

THE TRUMP DISASTER AREA

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

THE TRUMP DISASTER AREA - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRUMP DISASTER AREA

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:04 pm

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump and the Russia investigation

"We won. Move on," President Donald Trump declared tersely in an early morning tweet Friday.

Trump, who has grown increasingly angry over the investigation by Special Counsel Robert Mueller of Russian interference in last year's election, is using his Twitter account to argue that the probe is unwarranted and should be terminated.

Mueller, a former FBI director, is looking into potential links between Russia and the Trump campaign in the presidential election.

His Friday morning tweet followed a series of broadsides the president leveled against investigators at a rally Thursday evening in Huntington, West Virginia.

At one point he said "I just hope the final determination is a truly honest one."
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:30 pm

Someone take his phone off him....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:44 pm

bb1 wrote:Someone take his phone off him....
He's coming over as someone in a terrified screaming panic, don't you agree? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:02 pm

I genuinely cannot make sense of what is going on in the US, LL, it seems to be a whirlwind of chaos and incompetence in every direction. Who knows, maybe the generals will end up restoring some kind of order and function before the US lapses into the world's biggest banana republic?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:19 am

Trump whips up supporters against Russia probe.

HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (AP) — President Donald Trump says he hopes for a "truly honest" outcome from the Russia investigation that has consumed the opening months of his presidency.

At a boisterous rally in Trump-friendly West Virginia Thursday, he also challenged Democrats to either continue their "obsession with a hoax" or begin serving the interests of the American people.

Trump slammed the investigation as a "fake story that is demeaning to all of us and most of all demeaning to our country and demeaning to our Constitution." He commented hours after news broke that Robert Mueller, the special counsel leading the investigation, had empaneled a grand jury in the case.

Added Trump: "I just hope the final determination is a truly honest one."
Video at link.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-whips-supporters-against-russia-143126515.html
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:23 am

Trump responds to critics who want H.R. McMaster fired.

President Donald Trump has reaffirmed his support of Gen. H.R. McMaster, his national security adviser, amid growing calls from some Trump supporters who want McMaster fired.

"General McMaster and I are working very well together. He is a good man and very pro-Israel," Trump said in a statement Friday night. "I am grateful for the work he continues to do serving our country."

The knives have come out for McMaster among the most vocal, nationalist-leaning Trump supporters, many of whom are allies of the president's chief strategist, Steve Bannon. Some have cast doubt on McMaster's decisions in his role on Trump's National Security Council, which included the firings of officials appointed by the man he replaced, Michael Flynn.

Others have questioned McMaster's broader motivations, which they said seemed to counter Trump's agenda. More at link.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-responds-critics-casting-doubt-043533849.html
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:21 am

He is a good man and very pro-Israel,

Very nice; now, how's he with the other billions of people on the planet?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:29 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-04/general-kelly-unveils-his-plans-restore-order-trumps-white-house

"Stop Bickering, Get in Early, Make an Appointment."

That's how the WSJ summarizes the new White House protocol implemented by Trump's new Chief of Staff, Gen. John Kelly, appointed just one week ago, and who has been tasked with what many believe is impossible: restoring order to the White House.
...etc.

An interesting piece, though generals restoring order tends not to end well.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:33 pm

Donald Trump broke an obscure but important rule when he bragged about US jobs report.

Donald Trump has broken an obscure federal rule by commenting on the US' monthly jobs report within an hour of its publication.

Mr Trump violated the 1985 federal rule preventing all executive branch employees, which includes the President, from publicly commenting on important economic indicators before the one-hour embargo is reached. More at link.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-broke-obscure-important-183436997.html
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:42 am

Trump takes a break to crash a wedding while on 17-day 'working vacation'.

Donald Trump began a self-declared 17-day “working vacation” on Friday. He claimed he will be taking minutes and phone calls while squeezing in rounds of golf at his Trump National golf club. All this despite being a vocal critic of sitting presidents taking vacations.   More at link.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/donald-trump-takes-break-crash-wedding-17-day-working-vacation-170040014.html
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:20 am

The world is probably safer when he's golfing.......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:42 am

Trump advisers at odds over president's foreign policy.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The direction of President Donald Trump's foreign policy is at the center of a battle between two of his top aides. Conservative groups are targeting national security adviser H.R. McMaster. They argue that he's insufficiently supportive of Israel and not tough enough on Iran. Those critics along with a website tied to Trump adviser Steve Bannon are pushing for McMaster to be ousted.

McMaster is one of several powerful generals in Trump's orbit who hail from the Republican foreign policy establishment. But Trump is equally sympathetic to the views of firebrands like Bannon, who are trying to push the party in a new, isolationist direction embodied by his "America First" doctrine.

Administration officials and outside advisers tell The Associated Pres that McMaster and Bannon have clashed over Afghanistan war strategy.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:32 am

Israeli tail wagging the US dog as usual, then?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:24 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/trump-n-korea-will-be-met-with-fire-and-fury-10979965

Donald Trump has told North Korea it will be met with "fire and fury" if it escalates the nuclear threat it poses.

The US President said the rogue state faced a power "like the world has never seen" after the Washington Post said North Korea has made a breakthrough in its weapons programme.

The newspaper said the regime of Kim Jong Un has successfully made a miniaturised nuclear warhead that can fit inside one of its intercontinental ballistic missiles.

Mr Trump told reporters: "North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.

Referring to Mr Jong Un, he added: "He has been very threatening beyond a normal statement.

"And as I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly, power… the likes of which this world has never been seen before."
...etc.

Has he been binge-watching Game of Thrones? I'm sure I recall the Dragon Queen making that speech....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:12 am

I am somewhat reminded of the on-off saber rattling between the West and the Soviets during the Cold War;  however this is a bit different - a huge 'family spat' between an old man used to having his way over everything and a kid flexing his muscles and defying anyone who threatens to remove his toys and send him to stand in the corner.   And then there are the 'uncles' (China and Russia) hoping to get a piece of the action by supporting the old man and the kid at one and the same time.    It could either descend into farce or escalate into something unthinkable.

LL   Hide affraid   Eek
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:50 am

Well, whatever bombast Trump is bellowing on tw@tter, you can be sure frantic diplomatic activities are going on behind the scenes, LL. Frankly, I won't be surprised if Trump is removed from office, or has a tragic choking accident with a Big Mac, and President Pence is installed.

I don't much care for Prence's evangelicalism, but he does seem to be a pretty restrained individual otherwise.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:34 am

THE TRUMP DISASTER AREA - Page 2 Trump_dragon2

Anyone who watches Game of Thrones will know EXACTLY who Trump sounded like. Which won't have helped Trump's standing in the wider world one bit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:53 am

Reporting this for extreme cruelty to dragons of which I happen to be one (birth year was a dragon year!) LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:58 am

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:16 pm

Donald Trump’s ‘fire and fury’ warning to North Korea over its nuclear arms had chilling echoes of former US president Harry Truman’s speech in the aftermath of the Hiroshima bomb.

Speaking from his golf course at Bedminster, New Jersey, Mr Trump said: ‘North Korea had best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.’

Referring to North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, the US president said: ‘He has been very threatening beyond a normal state and as I said they will be met with fire and fury and frankly power the likes of which this world has never seen before.’
Full article at link.
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/donald-trumps-fire-fury-threat-north-korea-echoes-harry-trumans-hiroshima-bomb-speech-111529103.html
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:21 pm

Donald Trump says US nuclear arsenal is 'far stronger and more powerful than ever before'.

Donald Trump has said that thanks to him, the US's nuclear arsenal is "far stronger and more powerful than ever before," a day after he dramatically upped the stakes in the war of rhetoric with North Korea and threatened "fire and fury" against the isolated country.

Mr Trump took to his favoured venue Twitter to communicate this morning that his first act as President was to strengthen the US nuclear arsenal.

He added that "there will never be a time when" the US is not the "most powerful" nation on the planet.
Full article at link.
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-says-us-nuclear-130000022.html
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:47 pm

He added that "there will never be a time when" the US is not the "most powerful" nation on the planet.

...That can't even beat Afghani terrorists in flip-flops. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:49 pm

Trump's advisor Sebastian Gorka warns North Korea not to 'test' US as country is now a 'hyperpower'.

A top aide to Donald Trump has warned North Korea not to “test” the United States, because the country is now a “hyperpower”.

Sebastian Gorka, deputy assistant to Mr Trump, spoke to Fox News amid reports that North Korea would soon be able to carry out a nuclear strike on the US homeland.

Mr Trump had responded to the news by declaring that North Korea would be “met with fire and fury like the world has never seen” if they continued to escalate their threats.

Mr Gorka explained that Mr Trump’s words were meant as a warning to North Korea: “Don’t test American, and don’t test Donald J Trump”.

“We are not just a superpower,” Mr Gorka said. “We were a superpower, we are now a hyperpower … The message is very clear: Don’t test this White House.”

The word “hyperpower” refers to a nation that dominates in all areas, from economics and military might to cultural attitudes and language. The term was first popularised by French Foreign Minister Hubert Vedrine in 1999, when he suggested that the US had become a unilateral power that needed to be controlled.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apos-advisor-sebastian-gorka-143500997.html
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:57 pm

we are now a hyperpower

Oh, great at dropping bombs on brown people thousands of miles away....but if a couple of big cities lose electricity for a day, no ATMs, no FB, nothing, anarchy will erupt and they'll be eating each other because Starbucks and McDonalds cannot function.

Pride, falls, ect. Not to mention the HUGE debts to China.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 am

Donald Trump’s Fissure With Senate Republicans Could Blow Up in Arizona.

A war of words between Donald Trump and prominent Senate Republicans erupted into public view this week. But the main battle is already taking place over a crucial U.S. Senate seat that is turning into a litmus test of GOP attitudes towards the president.

In Arizona, the president’s wealthiest allies are pouring in hundreds of thousands of dollars into efforts to unseat Sen. Jeff Flake, an outspoken, conservative Trump critic. Those resources may not be enough, as it’s unclear if Flake’s challenger has the political prowess or campaign architecture to unseat the freshman incumbent.

More at link.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trumps-fissure-with-senate-republicans-could-blow-up-in-arizona?yptr=yahoo
Trump blasts McConnell over 'excessive expectations' remark, source says.

President Donald Trump ripped into Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., in a tense private phone call Wednesday morning, a source familiar with the call told Fox News.

The source said Trump was reacting angrily to McConnell’s remarks at a Rotary Club speech Monday in his home state of Kentucky in which he suggested that the president, given his lack of political experience, suffers from “excessive expectations” about what both chambers of Congress can get done.
More at link.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/10/trump-blasts-mcconnell-over-excessive-expectations-remark-source-says.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fpolitics+%28Internal+-+Politics+-+Text%29&utm_content=Yahoo+Search+Results
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next