JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SO, HOW MUCH HAS BENNETT DONATED TO THE FIND MADELEINE FUND? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SO, HOW MUCH HAS BENNETT DONATED TO THE FIND MADELEINE FUND? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SO, HOW MUCH HAS BENNETT DONATED TO THE FIND MADELEINE FUND? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SO, HOW MUCH HAS BENNETT DONATED TO THE FIND MADELEINE FUND? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SO, HOW MUCH HAS BENNETT DONATED TO THE FIND MADELEINE FUND? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SO, HOW MUCH HAS BENNETT DONATED TO THE FIND MADELEINE FUND? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SO, HOW MUCH HAS BENNETT DONATED TO THE FIND MADELEINE FUND? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SO, HOW MUCH HAS BENNETT DONATED TO THE FIND MADELEINE FUND? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SO, HOW MUCH HAS BENNETT DONATED TO THE FIND MADELEINE FUND? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SO, HOW MUCH HAS BENNETT DONATED TO THE FIND MADELEINE FUND?

+2
crazytony
bb1
6 posters

Go down

SO, HOW MUCH HAS BENNETT DONATED TO THE FIND MADELEINE FUND? Empty SO, HOW MUCH HAS BENNETT DONATED TO THE FIND MADELEINE FUND?

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:42 pm

This thread is inspired by Bennett's diversionary attack on V8, and by V's reply on pfa:

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8571

where he has raised the question everyone wants answered.

A quick question for bennett.
by vee8 ยป Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:05 pm

How much, exactly, have you paid, via Mr Kennedy, into the McCann's search fund?

The reason I ask is that it has come to my attention that you are having another pop at me now. As much as I am flattered to be the subject of your attention it is obvious to me why you are doing it. You tried playing with the big boys, but the big boys played rough. The apology to Mr Kennedy is only a small part of the truth, isn't it? You have also had to pay him damages, haven't you? So rather than admit the full story you are trying to deflect attention away, hoping your followers will forget and move on. Sorry, no such luck. I want them to start asking you, now.

How much have you donated to the official search fund?

==========================================

Bennett is being unusually coy about the contents of several pages of his letter from Carter Ruck; something he doesn't want the hounders to know about, mayhap?

Time to 'fess up, isn't it and tell the truth, what with being a Truthseeker and all that.

Oh, and PS - If Bennett wants to make further donations to the Fund, then it is a wizard idea to take legal advice from 'Me' *cough* Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SO, HOW MUCH HAS BENNETT DONATED TO THE FIND MADELEINE FUND? Empty Re: SO, HOW MUCH HAS BENNETT DONATED TO THE FIND MADELEINE FUND?

Post  crazytony Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:50 pm

He won't have paid anything yet. Neither Carter & Ruck or Mr. Kennedy can force payment. A Judge will issue the order if, he rules against Bennett.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SO, HOW MUCH HAS BENNETT DONATED TO THE FIND MADELEINE FUND? Empty Re: SO, HOW MUCH HAS BENNETT DONATED TO THE FIND MADELEINE FUND?

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:54 pm

As he has grovelled, as requested by Mr Kennedy, maybe he has settled out of court already, Tony, and written a nice big cheque?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:59 pm

bb1 wrote:As he has grovelled, as requested by Mr Kennedy, maybe he has settled out of court already, Tony, and written a nice big cheque?
I can't see it Bonny. Bennett is way too full of himself to part with anything unless forced.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Very true, Tony. He's certainly hiding something, though - the first two pages of the CR letter for starters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:24 pm

bb1 wrote:Very true, Tony. He's certainly hiding something, though - the first two pages of the CR letter for starters.
Yes, that one puzzles me too. Normally they are doing the rounds of Outer Mongolia by now; yet not a scribble to be seen anywhere. Strange, very strange.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:38 pm

He could have made an offer rather than wait to be forced to pay a larger amount, Tony. That's how things work in UK. Mind you, his offer can always be refused if it is insufficient. It depends on how stupid he is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Paying some money to Mr Kennedy which would be donated to the Fund was one of the points that Mr Kennedy wanted from Bennett.

So, since he has made a display of *cough* apologizing, I wonder if Bennett has agreed with Mr Kennedy to pay some money into the Fund?

It would be cheaper for Bennett to settle quickly unless he has a lawyer on a no win no fee basis.

It's possible...
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:53 pm

I doubt even a "No Win No Fee" would take on Bennett's "certain to lose case"
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 pm

Yes, can you imagine?

Bennett goes into a lawyer's office...

Good day to you, I wish to engage your services to represent me in several forthcoming legal actions...I am being taken to court by Edward Smethurst, Brian Kennedy, and Kate and Gerry McCann - you may have heard of these people - because of a series of internet posts I have made about them.

Oh, and one or two leaflets. Oh, and distributing leaflets to their neighbours. Oh, and there may be criminal charges of harrassment, a small matter of hiding in their gardens, taking photos of their security systems and posting them on the internet.

Oh, and making up stories about Mr Smethurst which had no foundations whatsoever.

Oh, and there may be contempt of court charges as well because I broke a solemn agreement I gave to the High Court last time I was threatened with legal action.

Who is representing these people, did you ask? A firm called Carter Ruck - you may have heard of them?

I would like you to represent me on a no win, no fee, basis. What do you mean, I haven't a snowball's? No, I don't think you are stupid, whatever gave you that idea? Your firm would get its name in the paper, it would be free advertising....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:39 pm

bb1 wrote:Yes, can you imagine?

Bennett goes into a lawyer's office...

Good day to you, I wish to engage your services to represent me in several forthcoming legal actions...I am being taken to court by Edward Smethurst, Brian Kennedy, and Kate and Gerry McCann - you may have heard of these people - because of a series of internet posts I have made about them.

Oh, and one or two leaflets. Oh, and distributing leaflets to their neighbours. Oh, and there may be criminal charges of harrassment, a small matter of hiding in their gardens, taking photos of their security systems and posting them on the internet.

Oh, and making up stories about Mr Smethurst which had no foundations whatsoever.

Oh, and there may be contempt of court charges as well because I broke a solemn agreement I gave to the High Court last time I was threatened with legal action.

Who is representing these people, did you ask? A firm called Carter Ruck - you may have heard of them?

I would like you to represent me on a no win, no fee, basis. What do you mean, I haven't a snowball's? No, I don't think you are stupid, whatever gave you that idea? Your firm would get its name in the paper, it would be free advertising....
And the acknowledgement would be; "Can someone hear a mosquito buzzing around here?"

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:39 pm

He can't do No Win, No Fee. He hasn't got anything to win. Literally, I mean.
Lose, No Fee might work though. If the Barrister loathes him. I can think of a couple who might.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:39 pm

That is exactly it, Bonny, as there is not a cat in hells chance of that happening. So, Bennett will have realized that along with the fact that Mr. Kennedy is not joking around. So it's very possible he has come to some pecuniary arrangement to make a nice donation to the Fund.

Do you think he would tell his fellow pitchforkers if that were so?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:44 pm

lily wrote:That is exactly it, Bonny, as there is not a cat in hells chance of that happening. So, Bennett will have realized that along with the fact that Mr. Kennedy is not joking around. So it's very possible he has come to some pecuniary arrangement to make a nice donation to the Fund.

I believe eighty nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine GBP; would be an acceptable sum?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:49 pm

lily wrote:That is exactly it, Bonny, as there is not a cat in hells chance of that happening. So, Bennett will have realized that along with the fact that Mr. Kennedy is not joking around. So it's very possible he has come to some pecuniary arrangement to make a nice donation to the Fund.

I think some of the more rabid pitchforkers would have a heart attack if they found out how much Bennett have coughed up to the fund they see as paying for yachts, round the world holidays, jet-setting lifestyle and all the other lies they've convinced themselves of.

They would stop talking to Bennett
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:55 pm

You bet they would hate it, Rhodes. Bennett would be finished for er..... capitulating.

Tony, I hope that the sum of money is enough to make him squirm. If this scenario has happened. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:23 pm

I wonder how much money The Floundation has got in the bank. That might help.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:27 pm

It would be coming from him personally though, Sabot?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:33 am

lily wrote:It would be coming from him personally though, Sabot?

It didn't the last time. Or the time before that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down