JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!! EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!! EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!! EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!! EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!! Empty CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!!

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:18 pm

The now-banned LIFL kindly kept this:

http://twitpic.com/6yxr1q/full

as proof of the latest bit of deceit and game-playing on MM. Amagel confidente Claudia kindly confirmed the rumours:

CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!! Antoin11

Do not ask me what stupid game they are playing now; I did think better of Antoinette than to pull shabby stunts like this.

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!! Empty Re: CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!!

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Now that is funny. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!! Empty Re: CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!!

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:26 pm

CLAUDIA SPILLS THE BEANS - ANTOINETTE IS MILLY!!!!! Shocke10

Oh, no need to put a time limit on it, Claudia, everyone can read it now:

http://twitpic.com/6yxr1q/full

So, MM ADMIN was hacked? Don't think they mentioned that to Respected Members - mind you, Esse was probably too busy handing over personal info about them to Brat on their not-so-secret FB group.

Shytehitsfan
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:36 pm

If someone got into Admin and changed the password, I think they are Friar Tucked? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:45 pm

In other words, MM is on its last legs?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Goodness me, I wonder who could have done that? biggrin
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:59 pm

I just assumed Antoinette's absence was due to the usual Catfight , Sabot - I had no idea anything so Machiavellian was going on behind the scenes.

Now we know at least some of the true picture, you can see why they didn't want this getting out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Sabot wrote:

I will probably get the blame
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Then someone should have PMd Autumn and shut her up. She started it. But she did make a huge fool of herself.

Oh Gosh, I've just realised. Somedebody has gotten into The Admin Panel, and The Mod Box. Again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:07 pm

muratfan wrote:
Sabot wrote:

I will probably get the blame

Well give us The Password then.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:08 pm

And - they can't get back into Admin rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:18 pm

bb1 wrote:And - they can't get back into Admin rofl rofl rofl

Someone should complain.

Oh, sorry, I forgot. All complaints go to Admin. Okay, Who's Admin? Muratfan?
Will we have PMs next?

Shit, I'm going to die laughing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Well Bennett did do those statistics and proclaim his site to be the number one Madeleine McCann forum on the internet, you know. Maybe one of his lot is the culprit. Shocked

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:26 pm

Obvious that they don't have the keys to the forum otherwise Milly would be made either a MOD or ADMIN
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:31 pm

muratfan wrote:Obvious that they don't have the keys to the forum otherwise Milly would be made either a MOD or ADMIN

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh my aching sides.

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:31 pm

It's awesome, Sabot. I wonder who actually has the Admin keys right this minute?

Well, for all anyone knows, it could have been one of Bennett's lot. Or the Portuguese Mafia - remember FSoares boasting about getting into one of the old 3A databases?

To be honest, I am going to make you a confession here: we read the PMs from the 1st hacked database. You may not know the full story, but NBrado has put the database on the internet for download. Of course downloading it, wasn't enough to crack and start reading because NBrado never expected someone else outside his group could crack it, but, with the help of someone who's also a member on this forum, we were able to read it.

http://studiesindiseasedsubjects.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-03-21T17%3A03%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7

Oh Lord, how long is it going to take from them to start blaming Nbrado? Or Wulfie? Or Raptors?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:32 pm

muratfan wrote:Obvious that they don't have the keys to the forum otherwise Milly would be made either a MOD or ADMIN

Very true - so, who does? rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:54 am

Admin is back
milly Today

Just a quick anouncement to let you all know I am back as Admin even if it is under a new username. Thanks to everyone for your support for me while I was gone.
A huge thank you has to go to my fantastic Moderators for keeping Missing Madeleine running in my absence. Without their help I dont know what I would have done.

Thanks everyone again
Antoinette

Shameful; just more games from these so-called 'Truthseekers'.

The only reason 'milly' has come clean is that LIFL exposed the truth in the time-honored fashion of swiping material from their private area.

If he hadn't done that and exposed them, the fraud would still be going on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:18 pm

bb1 wrote: Admin is back
milly Today

Just a quick anouncement to let you all know I am back as Admin even if it is under a new username. Thanks to everyone for your support for me while I was gone.
A huge thank you has to go to my fantastic Moderators for keeping Missing Madeleine running in my absence. Without their help I dont know what I would have done.

Thanks everyone again
Antoinette

The only reason 'milly' has come clean is that LIFL exposed the truth in the time-honored fashion of swiping material from their private area.

I gave Antoinette too much credit as one for not tolerating the foolish games played on her forum. Disappointing to read she is right up there with the main players.
Oh well, a lesson learned.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:24 pm

My feelings too, Tony, I am sorry to see she's just another game-player. Why these people pretend to care about anything besides their stupid games, I do not know.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:25 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote: Admin is back
milly Today

Thanks everyone again
Antoinette

I gave Antoinette too much credit as one for not tolerating the foolish games played on her forum. Disappointing to read she is right up there with the main players.
Oh well, a lesson learned.

And very silly they all look too.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Don't they? It's woeful, lame, childish....and they would still be playing their babyish game if LIFL hadn't nabbed material from their private section.
I feel nothing but contempt for any of them; I really did think Antoinette was better than this.

ETA, I suspect the feeling is shared by MM members, as these glad tidings have been received with a fairly stony silence, apart from the usual lackeys.

I wonder why Esse and the Aussie Angel didn't speak up for Antoinette when she was being slated by Brat's FB group a few weeks back for the heinous crime of not supporting Bennett?

Two-faced so-and-sos.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:46 pm

lifl1988 lifl
#McCann Very odd that it took Antoinette two weeks to get reinstated as admin on Missing Madeleine Forum. Wonder why. Why now as Milly?

Well, offhand, I would say it was because a slew of posts escaped from their private section last night, and the game-players had no choice but to stop their childish antics.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Caught out lying, I would say. But what's new?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:11 pm

Same old same old, I am afraid. I think people expected better of Antoinette, though. Ah well, you live and learn.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next