JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Madeleine' nominated for book award EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Madeleine' nominated for book award EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Madeleine' nominated for book award EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Madeleine' nominated for book award EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Madeleine' nominated for book award EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Madeleine' nominated for book award EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Madeleine' nominated for book award EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Madeleine' nominated for book award EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Madeleine' nominated for book award EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Madeleine' nominated for book award

3 posters

Go down

'Madeleine' nominated for book award Empty 'Madeleine' nominated for book award

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:52 pm

http://www.galaxynationalbookawards.com/shortlist_cat_pop_nonfiction.asp?

Madeleine by Kate McCann

'The decision to publish this book has been very difficult, and taken with heavy hearts ... My reason for writing it is simple: to give an account of the truth ... Writing this memoir has entailed recording some very personal, intimate and emotional aspects of our lives. Sharing these with strangers does not come easily to me, but if I hadn't done so I would not have felt the book gave as full a picture as it is possible for me to give. As with every action we have taken over the last four years, it ultimately boils down to whether what we are doing could help us to find Madeleine. When the answer to that question is yes, or even possibly, our family can cope with anything ...

What follows is an intensely personal account, and I make no apology for that ...

Nothing is more important to us than finding our little girl.'

Kate McCann, May 2011

That should set the carpet-chewers off again....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Madeleine' nominated for book award Empty Re: 'Madeleine' nominated for book award

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Thank you bb1 for te link, glad to see that it is among other books, because it surely deserves to be there.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Madeleine' nominated for book award Empty Re: 'Madeleine' nominated for book award

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Yes, it does - it is a very powerful book.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:35 pm

I agree with you bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:28 am

Hate on MM:

tigger today
I'm going to mail a polite objection to Galaxy and will point out to them that they should read the many negative comments in newspapers and in e.g. Metro, from readers when Kate was named the most inspirational women of the year.

I for one, would make sure never to buy a Galaxy product in future.
Any suggestions?

You do that thing. But don't complain if other people point out that you are a fan of Adolph Hitler and that you recommend reading Mien Kampf for information about children.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:37 am

I for one, would make sure never to buy a Galaxy product in future.

What a stupid prat! I am sure Galaxy are quaking in their Jimmy Choos at the idea that this moron will do that! What makes me Hahau at comments like that is the idea these retards actually imagine they are so important!! Email a polite objection? Since when did a*seholes like this creature even know how to be polite? "Every third word an expletive" is their motto!! They make me want to vomit LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:39 pm

I agree with you LL.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down