JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
CHILD ABUSE AND KILLING BY BOOK RULES EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
CHILD ABUSE AND KILLING BY BOOK RULES EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
CHILD ABUSE AND KILLING BY BOOK RULES EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
CHILD ABUSE AND KILLING BY BOOK RULES EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
CHILD ABUSE AND KILLING BY BOOK RULES EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
CHILD ABUSE AND KILLING BY BOOK RULES EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
CHILD ABUSE AND KILLING BY BOOK RULES EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
CHILD ABUSE AND KILLING BY BOOK RULES EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
CHILD ABUSE AND KILLING BY BOOK RULES EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CHILD ABUSE AND KILLING BY BOOK RULES

3 posters

Go down

CHILD ABUSE AND KILLING BY BOOK RULES Empty CHILD ABUSE AND KILLING BY BOOK RULES

Post  Lamplighter Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:13 am

Two children died in the USA, and their adopted parents have been tried/are on trial for child abuse and unlawful homicide. In both homes was a book, 'To Train Up A Child' which advocated 'discipline' by the use of beatings etc. On the CNN report the man who wrote the book tells the reporter that he would use a belt or a wooden spoon to chastise the child, as according to what is laid down in the Bible. In the case of Hana Williams, her 'parents' locked her out of the house in the freezing cold; the autopsy showed she had been beaten and struck many times; her 'mother' claimed in a 911 call that Hana had killed herself. LL

http://drdrew.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/25/preaching-discipline-that-can-kill/?iref=allsearch

http://www.tadias.com/09/30/2011/couple-charged-with-hana-williams-death
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CHILD ABUSE AND KILLING BY BOOK RULES Empty Re: CHILD ABUSE AND KILLING BY BOOK RULES

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Good point, LL - I've noticed myself a lot of child abuse seems to go on in 'god-fearing' households'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CHILD ABUSE AND KILLING BY BOOK RULES Empty Re: CHILD ABUSE AND KILLING BY BOOK RULES

Post  Lamplighter Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:39 pm

bb1 wrote:Good point, LL - I've noticed myself a lot of child abuse seems to go on in 'god-fearing' households'.
I never once hit my kids, I would never have even contemplated such a thing. A look, a word I found was quite adequate. "I am very disappointed with you" which my father used with us was enough to send my kids into meltdown!! Discipline should always be administered with love; you are correcting, teaching, making children realise that there are things that are not acceptable. You don't need to beat them into a pulp to make them understand; you just need to explain in a firm but friendly way the do's and don't of life. Simple really, isn't it? LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Show me someone who believes in, Good old fashioned family values and I will show you a freak who keeps his family under his thumb while he spends a fortune on rent boys...

It's like people who want, Good, old-fashioned coppering - what they really want to see is confessions beaten out of innocent people before they are lynched.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:31 pm

bb1 wrote:Good point, LL - I've noticed myself a lot of child abuse seems to go on in 'god-fearing' households'.

Perhaps that's why Bennett children don't have anything to do with him. Or so I heard.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down