JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN

+6
crazytony
sans_souci
Maggs
bb1
Sabot
muratfan
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN - Page 2 Empty Re: OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:17 am

It must be some kind of mental impairment, Lily. They have been told the truth, over and over again - and they cannot, or will not, process the information.

Also being laughed at here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post42955.html#p42955
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN - Page 2 Empty Re: OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN

Post  crazytony Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:37 am

Someone had to read all those postings.

A lawyer had to read all those articles and postings, and maybe many more, to decide whether in his/her opinion they were libellous or not.

Someone in Carter-Ruck had to photocopy all those postings and articles.

Someone had to number all the pages and paginate the bundles.

It cost more than a few bob to post that package up to me.

Considering all of that, we come back to:

"We get all this help free from Carter-Ruck" - Dr Kate McCann, and

"We haven't got a penny from the Find Madeleine Fund" - Carter-Ruck.

Which leaves I think THREE questions.

1. Are Carter-Ruck doing all of this (and more against other potential 'defamers') for nothing?

2. If not, who IS paying them?

3. And - how much?

One day Carter-Ruck might be forced to disclose this.

It didn't take me long at all and it was all done pro bono biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:41 am

I don't think Bennett or the Hounders grasp just how detested they are, Tony, or that people do not have to be paid to do the right thing - which is stop them from harrassing innocent people, amongst other things.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:49 am

thumbsup Tony. biggrin

What's the betting that CR felt really satisfied dealing with that sleaze bag.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:50 am

He is a prize fool, Bonny. The fact he knows the lawyers are watching and, he continues with his libel, will bode ill for him in court. He, is admitting he doesn't give a damn for the law and no judge will overlook that and give him a free pass.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:57 am

Which leaves I think THREE questions.

1. Are Carter-Ruck doing all of this (and more against other potential 'defamers') for nothing?

2. If not, who IS paying them?

3. And - how much?

One day Carter-Ruck might be forced to disclose this.

He really does sound like he is foaming at the mouth here.

Oh yes...... who will have to pay their fee for current legal actions? biggrin

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:59 am

lily wrote: thumbsup Tony. biggrin

What's the betting that CR felt really satisfied dealing with that sleaze bag.
I do believe this time he has gone too far. He has Mr. Kennedy, Mr. Smethurst and the McCanns to payout to. I am fairly sure he believes the McCanns are not going to move against him. He should read the undertaking he gave. He has been found in breach of it and nothing has changed in the Madeleine McCann case; ergo he will have to pay his dues. The McCanns do not have to do anything more. The deal was struck 2 years ago, shut up or pay up. He didn't shut up.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:06 am

I hope he has to pay up loads and loads, Tony. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:09 am

lily wrote:I hope he has to pay up loads and loads, Tony. Pcorneater
I hope he is banned from the Internet for life along with paying out, lily.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:20 am

That would be a really good thing, Tony.

Mind you, there are times we would miss having a good laugh at his expense. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:53 am

Bennett stays logged on to Havern's all day sometimes. Does that mean he is actually there?
If so, what on earth can he be doing except admiring his own posts?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:10 am

I usually stay logged on all day too, Sabot until I remember....... Shocked

He's most likely the only one on there as he has so many socks. rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:19 am

lily wrote:I usually stay logged on all day too, Sabot until I remember....... Shocked

He's most likely the only one on there as he has so many socks. rofl rofl rofl rofl

I have been know to use this trick myself, Lily. Just to make people think I am watching them. And it doesn't cost anything at all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:23 am

Beyond funny - now Havern has posted Carter Rucks's ip to prove they are being monitored for hours and come out with this gem:

It's possible, I suppose, that Tony Winters works for Carter Ruck and is doing all the photocopying etc.

But Tony 'crazytony' Winters doesn't use a Carter Ruck ISP when he visits here and neither does Bonnybraes or Sans Souci, although they obviously do take screenshots which they say are passed to Carter Ruck.

The screenshot above is only one of many that I have which logs Carter Ruck's visits here which Kate McCann reckons is done without payment.

So, now they will have evidence of Havern YET AGAIN breaching the Data Protection Act rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

They really aren't getting this at all, are they? OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN - Page 2 4

Another idiot:

I'm really cheered up by the fact we are bleeding money from some big boys,

You think? It hasn't dawned on them that it is, in fact, BENNETT who will be picking up any tab.

So, let's hope they just carry on as they are, they are doing a splendid job, and providing hours of entertainment in these troubling times OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN - Page 2 4
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:07 am

So Bennett clearly reads here. Excellent. He knows that we know what an arse he has made of himself. rofl rofl

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:40 am

It's hard to believe they are putting on this show for free, sans. Bennett is still trying to make a mystery of the death of the judge who fell in the stream on a freezing cold night after supping well, but none too wisely....

4. He could have made enemies either in his time as prosecuting counsel or as a judge. And he may have known lots of things.

Can't you just imagine Bennett as a superstitious old gossip? It's like a Monty Python sketch..

He knows things, he do, Secret Things. That Mistress Kate done put a murrain on my best milking cow, Judge knew Secret Things like that. Them Dark Forces done slip a falling down potion into his ale, you mark my words. Aye, 'tis dangerous to know Secret Things.

No wonder everyone is laughing at Bennett and the Hounders.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:44 am

Oh FFS! The bl**dy judge was drunk! Probably fell, banged his head and that is how he drowned in so little water!! Ben Tit is quite unbelievable, isn't he; I do wish someone would put a murrain on him, preferably a big one!!!! LL Hahau rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:11 pm

they've got themselves in a tizz that someone from Carter Ruck was on their forum for 19 hours. Are they mad? Someone has gone for a look and hasn't shut the page------------what a bunch of useless amateur nuttahs they all are rofl
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:23 pm

bb1 wrote:Beyond funny - now Havern has posted Carter Rucks's ip to prove they are being monitored for hours and come out with this gem:

It's possible, I suppose, that Tony Winters works for Carter Ruck and is doing all the photocopying etc.

But Tony 'crazytony' Winters doesn't use a Carter Ruck ISP when he visits here and neither does Bonnybraes or Sans Souci, although they obviously do take screenshots which they say are passed to Carter Ruck.

The screenshot above is only one of many that I have which logs Carter Ruck's visits here which Kate McCann reckons is done without payment.

So, now they will have evidence of Havern YET AGAIN breaching the Data Protection Act rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

They really aren't getting this at all, are they? OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN - Page 2 4

Another idiot:

I'm really cheered up by the fact we are bleeding money from some big boys,

You think? It hasn't dawned on them that it is, in fact, BENNETT who will be picking up any tab.

So, let's hope they just carry on as they are, they are doing a splendid job, and providing hours of entertainment in these troubling times OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN - Page 2 4
Do they honeslty believe I would use my employer's IP to keep tabs on them?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:33 pm

A small point.....Carter Ruck would appear to be using the Search facility. Doesn't that mean that they are, in fact, a member confused
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Their forum is from the same people as yours, so can anyone use the search facility here if they are not members?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:56 pm

rhodes wrote:they've got themselves in a tizz that someone from Carter Ruck was on their forum for 19 hours. Are they mad? Someone has gone for a look and hasn't shut the page------------what a bunch of useless amateur nuttahs they all are rofl

I think you will find that it proves beyond doubt that someone from Carter Ruck has been diligently reading all of the fourm on chargeable time for 19 hours. Or something.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:45 pm

crazytony wrote:Their forum is from the same people as yours, so can anyone use the search facility here if they are not members?

I've just logged out and tried, I couldn't get it to find anything - it kept asking me to log in.

ETA, yes, it worked perfectly when I was logged in, it didn't search at all logged out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:56 pm

bb1 wrote:
crazytony wrote:Their forum is from the same people as yours, so can anyone use the search facility here if they are not members?

I've just logged out and tried, I couldn't get it to find anything - it kept asking me to log in.

ETA, yes, it worked perfectly when I was logged in, it didn't search at all logged out.
Then C & R are members of the death hole.
Oh those brave people. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:38 pm

sans_souci wrote:
rhodes wrote:they've got themselves in a tizz that someone from Carter Ruck was on their forum for 19 hours. Are they mad? Someone has gone for a look and hasn't shut the page------------what a bunch of useless amateur nuttahs they all are rofl

I think you will find that it proves beyond doubt that someone from Carter Ruck has been diligently reading all of the fourm on chargeable time for 19 hours. Or something.

19 hours of reading the forum? Shocked Bennett has to pay that. Hahau

I wonder what the hourly rate will be? biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next