JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SPECIAL REQUEST: CAN ANYONE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF THE MCCANNS MENTIONING PITCHFORKER PROFILER'S NAME? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SPECIAL REQUEST: CAN ANYONE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF THE MCCANNS MENTIONING PITCHFORKER PROFILER'S NAME? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SPECIAL REQUEST: CAN ANYONE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF THE MCCANNS MENTIONING PITCHFORKER PROFILER'S NAME? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SPECIAL REQUEST: CAN ANYONE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF THE MCCANNS MENTIONING PITCHFORKER PROFILER'S NAME? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SPECIAL REQUEST: CAN ANYONE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF THE MCCANNS MENTIONING PITCHFORKER PROFILER'S NAME? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SPECIAL REQUEST: CAN ANYONE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF THE MCCANNS MENTIONING PITCHFORKER PROFILER'S NAME? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SPECIAL REQUEST: CAN ANYONE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF THE MCCANNS MENTIONING PITCHFORKER PROFILER'S NAME? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SPECIAL REQUEST: CAN ANYONE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF THE MCCANNS MENTIONING PITCHFORKER PROFILER'S NAME? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SPECIAL REQUEST: CAN ANYONE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF THE MCCANNS MENTIONING PITCHFORKER PROFILER'S NAME? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SPECIAL REQUEST: CAN ANYONE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF THE MCCANNS MENTIONING PITCHFORKER PROFILER'S NAME?

Go down

SPECIAL REQUEST: CAN ANYONE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF THE MCCANNS MENTIONING PITCHFORKER PROFILER'S NAME? Empty SPECIAL REQUEST: CAN ANYONE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF THE MCCANNS MENTIONING PITCHFORKER PROFILER'S NAME?

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:49 am

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Good morning, UK. Yes, it is true; I am suing the McCanns for libel and tortious interference with business. #FreedomofSpeech

Got a bit of a problem, hasn't she rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Because they haven't Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau

Still, I expect it's given the ghouls and haters hope for a few hours Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SPECIAL REQUEST: CAN ANYONE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF THE MCCANNS MENTIONING PITCHFORKER PROFILER'S NAME? Empty Re: SPECIAL REQUEST: CAN ANYONE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF THE MCCANNS MENTIONING PITCHFORKER PROFILER'S NAME?

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:52 pm

I've been reading round, and I cannot find a single instance of the McCanns even mentioning Brown's name, which makes her claim of 'libel' somewhat puzzling.

Just more attention-seeking antics, I suspect, or one of her stupid 'jokes' - remember her finding the US earthquake as funny as all get-out?

Or her sick 'joke' about the Irwin baby?

No, nothing to see here, just more LOOKAMEE nonsense - maybe she thought Bennett was getting too much attention?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SPECIAL REQUEST: CAN ANYONE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF THE MCCANNS MENTIONING PITCHFORKER PROFILER'S NAME? Empty Re: SPECIAL REQUEST: CAN ANYONE FIND AN EXAMPLE OF THE MCCANNS MENTIONING PITCHFORKER PROFILER'S NAME?

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:26 pm

More than twelve hours since Brown's stupid tweets, and still no-one has come up with a single instance of the McCanns even mentioning her name.

Maybe she thinks she is such a superstar, it is libel NOT to talk about her? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:38 pm

I wasn't far off...one of the pitchforkers found this on Brown's bog:

In the end, the issue remains between the McCanns and Pat Brown and a court of law should either party wish to go there as to whether the Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann is libelous or their claims that my book is libelous are libelous!

Oh, do grow up, you stupid woman rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

If Amazon choose not to handle her overgrown leaflet, then that is entirely up to them, it is their decision. Is it not rather UN-American for her to think she can bully people into selling her nonsense?

Amazon don't want to = that is their call, and theirs alone.

I expect someone drew Amazon's attention to Brown's 'theory' that Gerry McCann smuggled his daughter through customs disguised as bushmeat, which Brown seems to imagine is a staple of the British diet.

But hey, who are we to stop Brown from making a complete and utter fool of herself, not least by seeming to be unaware that the US doesn't actually have jurisdiction over UK citizens, in UK legal matters?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down