JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
ANNE BREMNER SPEAKS ABOUT HER SUPPORT FOR AMANDA KNOX EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
ANNE BREMNER SPEAKS ABOUT HER SUPPORT FOR AMANDA KNOX EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
ANNE BREMNER SPEAKS ABOUT HER SUPPORT FOR AMANDA KNOX EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
ANNE BREMNER SPEAKS ABOUT HER SUPPORT FOR AMANDA KNOX EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
ANNE BREMNER SPEAKS ABOUT HER SUPPORT FOR AMANDA KNOX EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
ANNE BREMNER SPEAKS ABOUT HER SUPPORT FOR AMANDA KNOX EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
ANNE BREMNER SPEAKS ABOUT HER SUPPORT FOR AMANDA KNOX EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
ANNE BREMNER SPEAKS ABOUT HER SUPPORT FOR AMANDA KNOX EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
ANNE BREMNER SPEAKS ABOUT HER SUPPORT FOR AMANDA KNOX EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

ANNE BREMNER SPEAKS ABOUT HER SUPPORT FOR AMANDA KNOX

3 posters

Go down

ANNE BREMNER SPEAKS ABOUT HER SUPPORT FOR AMANDA KNOX Empty ANNE BREMNER SPEAKS ABOUT HER SUPPORT FOR AMANDA KNOX

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:26 pm

An excellent piece by the attorney B$own claims is representing her in her attack on the McCann family:

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-story-friends-of-amanda-knox.html

My Story – The Friends of Amanda Knox

by Anne Bremner

My initial involvement in the Amanda Knox case came when I received a phone call from King County Superior Court Judge Michael Heavey nearly four years ago while I was at a conference for the American College of Trial Lawyers. Mike and I talked for some time about Amanda's legal plight. I was interested and probably got hooked on this case at that time. Soon thereafter, I met Mike and Tom Wright for lunch and breakfast at AJ's Restaurant on two occasions in Seattle. Following my conversations with these two remarkable men at those meetings, I was hooked for sure.

What happened next is that we met with the Knox family in West Seattle. I then spent weeks with a certain individual watching the crime-scene videos and studying all the evidence of the case. By then I was more than hooked, and completely convinced that Amanda was innocent. I also conducted my extensive research and found my beliefs to be confirmed.

It was decided that I would release all the evidence to the world's press. The individual specifically required me to not reveal that he was the person behind this. I then released the crime-scene videos to the Today Show and a shot was heard around the world. I felt as if I was Daniel Ellsberg releasing the "Pentagon Papers."

Mike Heavey, Tom Wright and I became “The Friends of Amanda Knox”. We were joined by best-selling author Douglas Preston, “The Monster of Florence” who had lived through the same terrifying experience as Amanda with the prosecutor Mignini; Jim Lovering (our brilliant writer and researcher extraordinaire); Paul Ciolino (famed and talented investigator) and sometime later, Mark Waterbury (extraordinary DNA scientist and author of “The Monster of Perugia). This fine group of people were responsible for turning the “supertanker” around of false and malicious press accounts about Amanda Knox. And in that, they turned around the trial.

The Friends of Amanda Knox consisted of a small group of extraordinarily talented and motivated individuals. What I recount here is but a fraction of what they did. I hope that they tell their stories to show how a group with unique and complimentary talents and skills can turn around an international sensation- in what could be a template for other future efforts to save victims of injustice – innocents abroad. The Friends of Amanda did all of the work, I was the mouthpiece or messenger.

This is what we discovered: the now-famous bra clasp with mixed DNA --purportedly Rafael Sollecito's -- turned from white to black from dirt because it hadn't been collected for months and was dropped repeatedly; a policewoman disturbed the crime scene when she crashed through a window in the house by mistake and shattered glass everywhere; investigators did not cover their heads, letting their long hair hang over the scene; unidentified observers were lounging around the scene and talking on cell phones; and the filming of the evidence was conducted like an old high-school audio-visual class project. We called this fiasco "Fellini Forensics," in mock honor of the famous Italian filmmaker's surreal style. My friend Jim Lovering stayed up all night culling through the tapes and then cataloging them.

In addition, the Italian appellate court would discover that the knife that was such an important part of evidence in this case was shoddily transported in a shoe box, further validating the fact that the forensic evidence was unreliable, contaminated and inadmissible.

I then wrote my piece, "Amanda Knox, My Truth and My Challenge," for the Perugia Shock. I also posted it on my Seattle Post-Intelligencer newspaper blog for "City Brights." Jim was the genius behind these as well. This was a stepping stone for more articles and discussions, including ones with CNN Anderson Cooper (I blogged for AC 360 on the Amanda Knox subject), Bill O'Reilly, Gerald Rivera, Jane Velez Mitchell, CNN.com, AOL.com, MSNBC, CNN, HLN, Fox News Channel, NBC, CBS, ABC, the BBC, most of the United Kingdom press, the Italian press and local Seattle media. I made weekly appearances for years in the national and local media. All told, I have made hundreds of appearances on behalf of Amanda Knox.

A number of on-air personalities -- and even Donald Trump -- offered to fly to Italy -- and have Amanda's family flown there -- and advocate and fund-raise for Amanda and do anything they could on her behalf and bring her home. I appeared on Dateline NBC with Dennis Murphy and the Today Show over time. I developed relationships with most everyone in the national and local media. And I appeared with Sollecito's and Meredith Kercher's attorneys on the Italian version of "Oprah," "Porte a Porte."

I spent a huge amount of time trying to turn people around on the issue: All of the previously mentioned media outlets required this. I met with the UK Observer and did scores of BBC interviews. I talked to Nick Pisa and debated Barbie Nadeau on the air. For three-and-a-half years I went on TV and radio weekly to get the word out about Amanda Knox. I met with Time Magazine's Tiffany Sharples and a fantastic Time story resulted from this exchange. And New York Times writer Timothy Egan interviewed me and others on the case. Tim's two pieces were real turning points for Amanda. I partnered with KING-TV Seattle's Linda Bryon as well as Kathy Goertzen of KOMO-TV in public appearances and speeches.

My assistant, Joan Stapleton, and Tom Wright set up the websites "friendsofamanda.com" and "amandadefensefund.org." They hired a lawyer to create a trust fund at our own expense. They worked very closely with the Knox family on both sites and ultimately turned it over to them. Tom Wright, the true heart and soul of the Friends of Amanda, took on the torch of these projects and developed a world class website that was translated into many languages. It was and is the most definitive site for information about Amanda Knox. The site has received nearly a million hits from all over the world.

Tom Wright kept an ongoing blog on the website to inform the public the press about any new developments. The Internet hits exploded off the charts. The research receptacle that Tom Wright and Jim Lovering, our researcher extraordinaire, nurtured was vast. We advocated for the securing of a State Department lawyer. We spent considerable time on this issue. We actually contacted an attorney, who later became President Obama's White House Lawyer. We then spent a lot of time with John Q. Kelly, who was excellent. The family chose Ted Simon, who ultimately found little apparent success with the State Department. We, of course, wrote to Congress and to Obama. The Friends of Amanda Knox was a force to be reckoned with.

I became the target of much ire and vitriol against Amanda because I chose to be the face for the Friends of Amanda Knox. Amanda's attorneys and family were not able to step forward to address the evidence and their public-relations representative was tight-lipped, recommending silence, on the advice of Italian counsel, because of fear of retribution and defamation charges in Italy. Websites adverse to Amanda posted terrible comments about me online, including vicious attacks voiced on the Perugia Shock. Amanda-haters posted tasteless, doctored pictures of me online as well as false and defamatory remarks about me, too. I received more death threats than I can count. Every article or story where my name appeared had hideous, menacing comments. In my 25 years of legal practice, prior to my involvement with the Amanda Knox case, I had never had a negative news article or comment published about me in the media or on the Internet. That all changed with Amanda Knox. I received a virtual avalanche of negative publicity, comments and posts. My involvement in this case nearly ruined my reputation and career.

I staked my reputation and career for Amanda Knox. I would still do it all over again if asked. Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere.

==============================

Well said! Now, can anyone read that - and see Ms Bremner having anything to do with Bushmeat B$own's vile attack on the McCann family?

It has been well-noted that the Knox Guilters act exactly like the McCann-haters; does anyone really think Ms Bremner is going to support their subhuman, sadistic behaviour?

Every article or story where my name appeared had hideous, menacing comments.

That is exactly what B$own's supporters do to the McCanns.

Time will, as ever, tell - but can anyone really see Ms Bremner endorsing B$own's spiteful vendetta against the McCann family?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

ANNE BREMNER SPEAKS ABOUT HER SUPPORT FOR AMANDA KNOX Empty Re: ANNE BREMNER SPEAKS ABOUT HER SUPPORT FOR AMANDA KNOX

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:49 pm

For anyone who doesn't know who the vile Guilters are:

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/guilters.html

Change a couple of names and it is the McCann-haters to a T.

The guilters have organized a campaign online to spread lies and misinformation anywhere they can. Every article online is contaminated with their comments. YouTube videos quickly fall victim to the guilters. Support groups on facebook often fall prey to their vile comments

It's the pitchforkers and ghouls all over again; why would Ms Bremner be condoning behaviour like that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

ANNE BREMNER SPEAKS ABOUT HER SUPPORT FOR AMANDA KNOX Empty Re: ANNE BREMNER SPEAKS ABOUT HER SUPPORT FOR AMANDA KNOX

Post  sans_souci Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:49 pm

I predict that she will get another dose of hate mail if she decines to act for Brown.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:59 pm

She obviously does her research, and almost certainly will have done in The McCann Case. This woman is no fool. She will have seriously looked at Brown's allegations even if they aren't actually central to Tortious Interference.
I hope she has taken Brown's Retainer and used it to look at the situation as a whole. She will know all about Hate Spamming, and I can't see her risking her credibility on a two bit fake Profiler who is attempting to make money out of the victims of a Crime. Not that I think she wouldn't pursue it if she thought an Injustice was occurring, but there is absolutely nothing of the Victim about Pat Brown. She is a nasty piece of work.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:07 pm

bb1 wrote:For anyone who doesn't know who the vile Guilters are:

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/guilters.html

Change a couple of names and it is the McCann-haters to a T.

The guilters have organized a campaign online to spread lies and misinformation anywhere they can. Every article online is contaminated with their comments. YouTube videos quickly fall victim to the guilters. Support groups on facebook often fall prey to their vile comments

It's the pitchforkers and ghouls all over again; why would Ms Bremner be condoning behaviour like that?

The Guilters don't have a specific agenda. Any opportunity to hate spam anyone will do.
Like Bennett, they search for something to latch onto. And again, in my ignorance, I believed a lot of the misinformation about Amanda Knox. I suppose that I might learn one day, but I have an inherent belief in people telling the truth, and I just don't understand why anyone would want to lie for fun.
In the meantime I desist from commenting until I am certain, rather than run the risk of adding to someone's misery.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Have re-read some of those. The parallells are astounding. Delay in calling police? Bleach used to clean up? MIstranslations? Police with an agenda? Clothes washed to remove evidence? Lack of fingerprints and DNA?

The missed a couple of tricks though - Sniffer dogs. And a freezer.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:22 pm

sans_souci wrote:Have re-read some of those. The parallells are astounding. Delay in calling police? Bleach used to clean up? MIstranslations? Police with an agenda? Clothes washed to remove evidence? Lack of fingerprints and DNA?

The missed a couple of tricks though - Sniffer dogs. And a freezer.

They had a Body. Difficult to miss, even for them. But you are right, Sans, these trumped up Cases always seem to follow the same ridiculous path, which mostly involves Police Incompetence, and often Corruption. So I suppose that The Portuguese Prosecutor has one up on some. At least he could see that he had no Case.
Interesting though, that The Italian Prosecutor has a Conviction, and other charges pending. One might wonder about what is required to fulfill these positions.

And, of course, these balls ups do nothing for Justice.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:35 pm

Spookily, Mignini, the incompetent, bombastic prosecutor, looks like Gonc's long-lost Italian twin:

ANNE BREMNER SPEAKS ABOUT HER SUPPORT FOR AMANDA KNOX Mignini.ap

If you really want to scare yourself, read up on this idiot's behaviour over the Monster of Florence serial killings - when in doubt, round up the usual suspects. Or anyone who asks awkward questions:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2006/07/the-monster-of-florence/4981/6/

Mignini also thinks Masons are plotting against him:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/oct/03/giuliano-mignini-knox-prosecutor-conspiracy

But his American detractors have claimed his investigation was a "railroad job from hell", starting from the moment he questioned Knox for hours without a lawyer, coaxing her into naming an innocent man, Patrick Lumumba, as the likely murderer, to his suggestion that Knox and Sollecito's slaying of Kercher was inspired by the occult.

The criticisms will have come as no surprise to a man who has strongly believed for years that opponents were secretly plotting his downfall.

Just before the final summing up in the Knox appeal began, Mignini discussed his handling of an older case, the "Monster of Florence" serial killer, and his belief that his investigation of the 1985 death of a freemason, Francesco Narducci, that he linked to the case was mysteriously blocked.

"I have felt under attack ever since I investigated Narducci," he told the Guardian. "It all started there."

The 16-month sentence he received for abuse of office last year after he ordered unauthorised wiretaps during the Monster investigation was a trumped-up charge that fit the pattern of persecution, he has argued.

Mignini continues to work as he awaits his appeal, which starts on 22 November.

==============

The parallels are uncanny. And 22nd November? Oh dear, I see some Italian googlespeak looming....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down