JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT - 'MY BOOK WILL STAND UP IN COURT' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT - 'MY BOOK WILL STAND UP IN COURT' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT - 'MY BOOK WILL STAND UP IN COURT' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT - 'MY BOOK WILL STAND UP IN COURT' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT - 'MY BOOK WILL STAND UP IN COURT' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT - 'MY BOOK WILL STAND UP IN COURT' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT - 'MY BOOK WILL STAND UP IN COURT' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT - 'MY BOOK WILL STAND UP IN COURT' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT - 'MY BOOK WILL STAND UP IN COURT' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT - 'MY BOOK WILL STAND UP IN COURT'

+2
Maggs
bb1
6 posters

Go down

BENNETT - 'MY BOOK WILL STAND UP IN COURT' Empty BENNETT - 'MY BOOK WILL STAND UP IN COURT'

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:47 pm

Did Bennett forget giving this interview?

http://www.harlowstar.co.uk/News/Solicitor-claims-Madeleine-McCann-book-will-stand-up-in-court.htm

Published: 18/12/2008 00:00 - Updated: 26/01/2009 11:14

Solicitor claims Madeleine McCann book 'will stand up in court'

By Chris Moss

A FORMER solicitor who has written a controversial new book about the disappearance of three-year-old Madeleine McCann claims "every sentence" would stand up to scrutiny in a court of law.

Tony Bennett (61), of Chippingfield, Old Harlow, has risked the wrath of Kate and Gerry McCann's lawyers after publishing What Really Happened To Madeleine McCann? in which he claims the little girl was not kidnapped.

In the 64-page book Mr Bennett questions the McCanns' version of events on the night their daughter was reported missing from the Port-uguese holiday apartment where the family were staying in May 2007.

The McCanns have already won huge libel payouts from Express Newspapers for publishing stories alleging the couple were responsible for their daughter's death.

But speaking to the Star, Mr Bennett appeared unconcerned about the possibility of expensive legal action.

"I've spent a long time researching this book," he said. "I've looked at all the evidence found by Portuguese police in great detail and I'm confident every sentence would stand up in court should it come to that."

The £3 paperback, which has been released as the McCanns prepare to launch a second high-profile Christmas appeal for help finding their daughter, has already been purchased by hundreds of people from Mr Bennett's website. He has also sent copies to the national press.

Mr Bennett is no stranger to controversy over the case. In November last year he attempted to prosecute the couple under the Children and Young Person's Act after claiming they were guilty of child neglect.

He also complained to the Office of Commu-nications after being subjected to a barrage of abuse from radio talk show host James Whale who called him "despicable and disgusting" for his attempts to bring a private prosecution against the McCanns.

A spokesman for the McCanns was unavailable for comment.

Oops!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT - 'MY BOOK WILL STAND UP IN COURT' Empty Re: BENNETT - 'MY BOOK WILL STAND UP IN COURT'

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:50 pm

But speaking to the Star, Mr Bennett appeared unconcerned about the possibility of expensive legal action.

Not now he doesn't.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT - 'MY BOOK WILL STAND UP IN COURT' Empty Re: BENNETT - 'MY BOOK WILL STAND UP IN COURT'

Post  Maggs Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:58 pm

bb1 wrote:But speaking to the Star, Mr Bennett appeared unconcerned about the possibility of expensive legal action.

Not now he doesn't.
This has to be the best bit

"I've spent a long time researching this book," he said. "I've looked at all the evidence found by Portuguese police in great detail and I'm confident every sentence would stand up in court should it come to that."

What fools we are, thinking Bennett wouldn't win in Court against the McCann's rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:00 pm

Do you think he had 'forgotten' about that interview? Good job the internet doesn't do 'forgetting'. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:19 pm

If, by any chance, TB´s book will be used in court, it will be against him, that´s for sure, as defamation, lies, smears, together with his despicable behaviour.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:19 pm

His book standing up in court has as much chance as his todger standing up anytime? vomit
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Now here's another example that refutes his lie that he has never wanted to get the McCanns into court. He's more crooked than a 4p corkscrew!! LL

Harlow Star: Published: 20/11/2007 00:00 - Updated: 27/11/2007 11:50
Solicitor's bid to prosecute McCanns fails By Web Reporter
HARLOW solicitor Tony Bennett, famous for his campaigning on behalf of the family of Stuart Lubbock, looks to have failed in his bid to prosecute the parents of missing girl Madeleine McCann.

The 60-year-old former UK Independence Party Parliamentary candidate, "metric martyr" and long-running bane of disgraced entertainer Michael Barrymore, had alleged the couple were guilty of child neglect, under the 1933 Children and Young Persons Act, by leaving Madeleine alone in their holiday apartment on the night she went missing.

But Leicester Magistrates' Court has decided to turn down the summons request.

The decision was announced by the judicial communications office at the High Court.

A spokesman said: "After careful consideration, the request to issue a summons against Gerald and Kate McCann for alleged offences contrary to section 1 of the Children and Young Persons Act 1933 has been refused as it is clear this court does not have the necessary jurisdiction."
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:If, by any chance, TB´s book will be used in court, it will be against him, that´s for sure, as defamation, lies, smears, together with his despicable behaviour.

It won't take The Judge very long to work out that Bennett didn't do any Research, Pedro. Although this isn't actually anything much to do with that. Only that Bennett accepted that he had Libelled The McCanns, and then made an Oath not to do so again. But then continued to do so. This is Contempt of Court. A very serious offence in British Law. And quite possibly in Portuguese Law as well.

I think the point is that Bennett accepted that he had Libelled The McCanns because he refused his right to defend that charge in Court. So either he lied to The Court, or he lied to The Court. This is actually very simple. If he had believed in his cause then he did have a right to defend himself. He chose not to. End of bloody story.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:54 pm

muratfan wrote:His book standing up in court has as much chance as his todger standing up anytime? vomit

Shocked Do you think so? Pcorneater
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:00 pm

You´re right Sabot.

TB´s disgusting behaviour is too well documented with true evidences against him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5lCyfAmw9g

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Now here's another example that refutes his lie that he has never wanted to get the McCanns into court. He's more crooked than a 4p corkscrew!! LL

Harlow Star: Published: 20/11/2007 00:00 - Updated: 27/11/2007 11:50
Solicitor's bid to prosecute McCanns fails By Web Reporter
HARLOW solicitor Tony Bennett, famous for his campaigning on behalf of the family of Stuart Lubbock, looks to have failed in his bid to prosecute the parents of missing girl Madeleine McCann.

The 60-year-old former UK Independence Party Parliamentary candidate, "metric martyr" and long-running bane of disgraced entertainer Michael Barrymore, had alleged the couple were guilty of child neglect, under the 1933 Children and Young Persons Act, by leaving Madeleine alone in their holiday apartment on the night she went missing.

But Leicester Magistrates' Court has decided to turn down the summons request.

The decision was announced by the judicial communications office at the High Court.

A spokesman said: "After careful consideration, the request to issue a summons against Gerald and Kate McCann for alleged offences contrary to section 1 of the Children and Young Persons Act 1933 has been refused as it is clear this court does not have the necessary jurisdiction."

Neglect never came into it. The McCanns did not Neglect their children. And I am not even sure that they made a mistake. I did exactly the same as they did when my children were small, and so have a lot of other people. I pulled out electric plugs and did all sensible things to ensure that my children would come to no harm in the brief half hours that I was absent just close by. It never entered my head that some sick barstard would steal one of my children.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:06 pm

We all know who truly neglected an abducted child: a certain sacked fat person.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:07 pm

You´re right Sabot, I agree with you:

"Neglect never came into it. The McCanns did not Neglect their children. And I am not even sure that they made a mistake. I did exactly the same as they did when my children were small, and so have a lot of other people. I pulled out electric plugs and did all sensible things to ensure that my children would come to no harm in the brief half hours that I was absent just close by. It never entered my head that some sick barstard would steal one of my children.."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:We all know who truly neglected an abducted child: a certain sacked fat person.

Yes. Driving around drunk in a police car with a small child is Neglect. Has Gonc ever been prosecuted for that? And threatening the child's Mother with violence wasn't very nice either.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Yes Sabot, I agree.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down