JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
MORE DIRTY TRICKS FROM GONC EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
MORE DIRTY TRICKS FROM GONC EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
MORE DIRTY TRICKS FROM GONC EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
MORE DIRTY TRICKS FROM GONC EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
MORE DIRTY TRICKS FROM GONC EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
MORE DIRTY TRICKS FROM GONC EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
MORE DIRTY TRICKS FROM GONC EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
MORE DIRTY TRICKS FROM GONC EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
MORE DIRTY TRICKS FROM GONC EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

MORE DIRTY TRICKS FROM GONC

+6
Sabot
rhodes
muratfan
Pedro Silva
crazytony
bb1
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MORE DIRTY TRICKS FROM GONC Empty MORE DIRTY TRICKS FROM GONC

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:26 am

Word reaches us that Gonc appears to have gone mad, and is taking his vendetta against Marcos Correia to new, desperate levels:

Taken from:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3758-gonc-tries-dirty-tricks-with-marcos

Gonc tries dirty tricks with Marcos
by christabel Yesterday at 7:45 pm

Gonc tries dirty tricks with Marcos

De: Marcos Aragão Correia - Advogado
Data: 1 de Janeiro de 2012 17:06
Assunto: Urgent - Torture against Leonor Cipriano by the Portuguese State

Dear ***** *******,

I want to inform Amnesty International that I'm being a victim of illegal and brutal persecution by the Portuguese State.

As you know, I'm the Lawyer of Leonor Cipriano, the Portuguese lady that was brutally tortured by police officers of the Portuguese State. This torture, as you also know, was proven by a Jury Court, and its verdict was confirmed by the appeal court. In the sequence, two police officers were convicted for torture-related crimes, one of them Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral, the leader of the police team, which was convicted for perjury to a 1 year and 6 months suspended jail sentence, because it was proven that he knew since the moment of the crime that Leonor Cipriano was tortured by the police but he lied saying that she wasn't.

Nevertheless, after the jury verdict, the Portuguese State accused me of criminal libel for writing a report dated of before the beginning of that same trial, where the testimony of Leonor Cipriano about the torture she suffered was divulged. A university teacher, president of a portuguese association (aced) that has divulged the report, was also accused. Despite the efforts to prove that the accusation was illegal, the Portuguese State has notify us on 23 of December 2011 for us to be judged by a non-Jury court for criminal libel against the already convicted Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral!

This is clearly an evil and illegal manoeuvre by the Portuguese State in order to question the torture verdict, verdict that can not be modify by another appeal (no more appeals are allowed).

In order to guarantee the Human Rights of Leonor Cipriano and me as her Lawyer, we ask Amnesty International to intervene urgently, denouncing publicly this absolutely illegal court action against us.

Notification of the Portuguese State attached.

Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,

Marcos Aragão Correia,

Lawyer of Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano.

Madness from Gonc's clique; he lost his appeal, his criminal conviction cannot be overturned, he is out of appeals.

Is he going to demand action against CdM for reporting that the conviction was upheld?

Sounds like he is terrified that word of his conviction got out; he knows it is going to look very bad for him in February, when it will probably get an even wider audience at the libel trial, when he won't have a tame judge or two watching his back.

And he really is scared of Marcos Aragão Correia, isn't he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MORE DIRTY TRICKS FROM GONC Empty Re: MORE DIRTY TRICKS FROM GONC

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:32 am

This is nonsense on a stick; how on earth can evidence submitted to a criminal trial be 'libel'.

Is this some kind of manoeuvre to muddy the waters ahead of his February libel trial? He must really be running scared, if that's the case.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:15 pm

bb1 wrote:This is nonsense on a stick; how on earth can evidence submitted to a criminal trial be 'libel'.

Is this some kind of manoeuvre to muddy the waters ahead of his February libel trial? He must really be running scared, if that's the case.
How can they convict him of libel if an initial verdict had already been given and a sentence rendered?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:24 pm

I am hoping we get more information about the matter, Tony. I suspect Gonc is trying to use some legal loophole to make vexatious complaints.

My own feeling is that it is to do with the libel trial, and he is going to pull some stunt to delay the hearing.

Morais must be spitting feathers; in her glory days, she frequently kept news like this secret, until she could post it with her own spin on it - naturally to the benefit of Gonc.

Maybe he can't play the 'bird flu' stunt again, so is going to try to claim he can't get a fair trial?

Dunno; I am sure it will become clearer in the fullness of time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:26 pm

bb1 wrote:I am hoping we get more information about the matter, Tony. I suspect Gonc is trying to use some legal loophole to make vexatious complaints.

My own feeling is that it is to do with the libel trial, and he is going to pull some stunt to delay the hearing.

Morais must be spitting feathers; in her glory days, she frequently kept news like this secret, until she could post it with her own spin on it - naturally to the benefit of Gonc.

Maybe he can't play the 'bird flu' stunt again, so is going to try to claim he can't get a fair trial?

Dunno; I am sure it will become clearer in the fullness of time.
Do Portugal make their laws up as they go along?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:34 pm

IMO, it's more that Gonc and his clique exploit every possible legal loophole, Tony.

Remember, Montclair/Carolina announced to MCF members that Gonc's charges for actual torture had been 'timed out' before any kind of formal statement had been issued? Happily, those charges were not 'timed out' at all; he still has those to come.

And then there was that strange, hole-in-corner overturning of the ban on his book by an appeal court; smiffy had the documents before Isabel Duarte even knew the court had sat.

All very stinky.

I think this is some kind of trickery to do with the libel trial, personally - he is running scared because he knows he hasn't a leg to stand on - or an Ace up his Sleeve.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:40 pm

It does read like straw clutching from Amaral.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:44 pm

A reminder of the torture charges:

http://www.algarveresident.com/33288-32232/algarve/torture-charge-for-former-madeleine-police-chief

Torture charge for former Madeleine police chief
Updated: 09-Jul-2009

Former police chief Gonçalo Amaral, who led the Madeleine McCann investigation, has been charged with torturing a suspect in another missing child case.

Portugal’s public ministry has accused Gonçalo Amaral of torturing Leandro Silva, the partner of Leonor Cipriano who is in jail for the murder of her daughter Joana in 2004 (see the Algarve Resident edition, September 5, 2008).

Leandro Silva claims that the former police chief punched him in the abdomen and slapped him across the face in October 2004, with the help of two other unidentified police officers, while asking where the child’s body was hidden. Leandro Silva is asking for 500,000 euros in compensation.

Meanwhile, Leandro and Leonor’s lawyer, Marcos Aragão Correia has also made a claim of more than 500,000 euros against Gonçalo Amaral for defamation of character.

===============

For the benefit of forkers - Leandro Silva has nothing to do with anything; it is the BROTHER who is in jail.

Senhor Silva had the misfortune to fall foul of those dangerous police station stairs when Gonc was around.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:47 pm

A university teacher, president of a portuguese association (aced) that has divulged the report, was also accused.

I suspect this must be what the report is:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t760-te-aced-report-regarding-team-amaral

Quote:

Portugal
Report on torture suffered by Leonor Cipriano

SOS Prisões and ACED produced a report that they sent to high-ranking Portuguese authorities with competencies in this field concerning the allegations of torture suffered in September 2004 by Leonor Cipriano at the hands of the judicial police in their offices in Faro

Gonc really is clutching at straws now, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Gonc yernuts
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:35 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:55 pm

Are these the people Gonc is threatening?

http://database.statewatch.org/searchdisplay.asp?grpid=20

Here's the article, it is online and in English here:

http://database.statewatch.org/article.asp?aid=29207

Quote:

Conclusion

The report concludes that the testimony of Leonor Cipriano and of the prison director, as well as other available evidence, are convincing in terms of proving that a crime of torture was committed by officers of the Portuguese judicial police. It condemns the use of "medieval methods" to "extract confessions at all cost, even if they are false", as "inadmissible" and as harmful for Portugal's image as an EU member that defends human rights and has a modern legal order and, as such, argues that these practices must be punished in "exemplary" fashion, or the Portuguese citizenry will lose faith in the judicial system.

The report ends with a message from Leonor Cipriano, who was treated as a monster as a result of the horrible nature of the crime she was accused and found guilty of committing:

"I hope that my daughter Joana appears, not only to be with her again, but also to show the world that it was the gentlemen officers of the judicial police who tortured me and who are the real monsters".

Source:
Relatório sobre Tortura de Leonor Cipriano, 8.4.2008, ACED - Associação Contra a Exclusão pelo Desenvolvimento, SOS Prisoes - report (pdf)

And this looks as if it is the University person he is attacking:

http://database.statewatch.org/article.asp?aid=29244

Quote:

Statewatch article: RefNo# 29244
Portugal: Head of observatory on prisons charged with "offending" prison guard service
Statewatch News Online, April 2008
Antonio Pedro Dores, sociologist and professor at Lisbon university and director of the association ACED (Associação Contra a Exclusão pelo Desenvolvimento), which was established in 1997 and runs an observatory on prisons, faces charges of "offending a collective person, body or service" levelled at him by the SNCGP (Sindicato Nacional do Corpo da Guarda Prisional, national trade union of the body of prison guards). ACED is a member of the Coordenadora para la prevención de la tortura network to prevent torture and of the European Civil Liberties Network.

====================

Gonc really is a fool, isn't he? Just what Portugal needs right now - more dirt being dug up about violence against people in custody.

It's taken me a few minutes to find all this - how does Team Gonc think this is going to play to a wider audience, especially as there is already a complaint with UNCHR.

He really must be desperate to try a stunt like this- I can think of few ways better designed to make matters worse.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:38 pm

OK, I think I know what he is trying to do - and if he is, he is even stupider than I thought.

The online report is dated Statewatch News Online, May 2008; he was first found guilty and sentenced in May 2009.

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t1441-amaral-sentenced

So, it looks like he is crying Libel! because it was published before the court case started.

By that reasoning, then the McCanns are perfectly free to add a few noughts onto the damages they are claiming from him for his book, woeful DVD, interviews and TV utterances.

Remember, they were declared innocent without even charges being laid; he was found guilty of lying to cover up torture and the sentence upheld on appeal.

So, how much more compensation should INNOCENT people be entitled to than someone who was found GUILTY?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:56 pm

bb1 wrote:OK, I think I know what he is trying to do - and if he is, he is even stupider than I thought.

The online report is dated Statewatch News Online, May 2008; he was first found guilty and sentenced in May 2009.

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t1441-amaral-sentenced

So, it looks like he is crying Libel! because it was published before the court case started.

By that reasoning, then the McCanns are perfectly free to add a few noughts onto the damages they are claiming from him for his book, woeful DVD, interviews and TV utterances.

Remember, they were declared innocent without even charges being laid; he was found guilty of lying to cover up torture and the sentence upheld on appeal.

So, how much more compensation should INNOCENT people be entitled to than someone who was found GUILTY?
He was an Arguido in 2008, wasn't he?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Hang on, if he knew of it in 2008 why has he waited until 2011 to bring the case?
Isn't there a time limit?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Yes, Tony, he was made an arguido on MAY 4, 2007.

Strangely, he forgot to mention that small detail in THE GIANT BOOK OF LIES - too busy trying to work out how to frame the McCanns while he was having his breakfast, I expect.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:01 pm

crazytony wrote:Hang on, if he knew of it in 2008 why has he waited until 2011 to bring the case?
Isn't there a time limit?

Quite; don't forget, this is Gonc we are talking about. He must be really, really desperate to try a stunt like this, without a second's thought about how it is going to backfire on him.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Wait a minute, it is the state that is bringing the case.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:11 pm

I am actually not reading too much into that, Tony - I suspect he has found some loophole where the state has to take certain steps when allegations are made. This is the bit that bothers me:

judged by a non-Jury court for criminal libel against the already convicted Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral!

What, with some of Gonc's cronies on the bench?

If the AG of Portugal - or some similar person - doesn't step in and stop this nonsense, then Gonc is going to drag Portugal's name even deeper into the mud, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:15 pm

bb1 wrote:I am actually not reading too much into that, Tony - I suspect he has found some loophole where the state has to take certain steps when allegations are made. This is the bit that bothers me:

judged by a non-Jury court for criminal libel against the already convicted Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral!

What, with some of Gonc's cronies on the bench?

If the AG of Portugal - or some similar person - doesn't step in and stop this nonsense, then Gonc is going to drag Portugal's name even deeper into the mud, IMO.
I am trying to understand how the state can bring a libel charge on Amaral's behalf?
Hell, his own force has turned against the guy, so why is the state bothering?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Wonder if it is Google translator that is saying state, rather than the state doing it
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:19 pm

I simply do not know, Tony, unless they have had enough of Gonc and are letting this go ahead to shut him up for once and for all, maybe?

My own feeling is that he is trying it on

1. Because he is desperate for cash.

2. Because he is working up to pulling some stunt to get the libel trial postponed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:27 pm

As it reads Bonny, it gives the impression the state is sanctioning the torture by bringing the case on Amaral's behalf. Amnesty isn't going to like that at all.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:34 pm

bb1 wrote:Yes, Tony, he was made an arguido on MAY 4, 2007.

Strangely, he forgot to mention that small detail in THE GIANT BOOK OF LIES - too busy trying to work out how to frame the McCanns while he was having his breakfast, I expect.
and wasn't the lovely Sofia moaning on about how he missed his HOLIDAY because of Madeleine going missing? Nowt was said about his appearance at the local cop shop then, to be made an argudio was it?
Apart from owt else, how the feck can you investigate the disappearance of a missing child when you have been made arguido after allegedly beating up/knowing about the beating up of the mother of ANOTHER missing child SEVEN miles away-----------------------FAR too many coincidences for my liking.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Yes bb1. Tony agrees.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums