JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL

+4
barbiecar
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL - Page 2 Empty Re: BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Jayelles wrote:
crazytony wrote:I agree about the kittens and cancelling Christmas
You do?
Do you know what age the child was when the accident happened?

No idea, but just to clarify, I was agreeing with Bonny. Not with Brown's decision to cancel Christmas.
My mistake. I apologize.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL - Page 2 Empty Re: BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:46 pm

No worries, Tony...I don't know how old the child was, but it apparently happened when the child was loading the family tumble drier.

Frankly, the whole business has always seemed odd to me
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:39 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
So now @LouiseMensch calls me a "ghoul" for my #CaseyAnthony tweet? Does she support child murder along with child neglect? #McCann #Mensch

=============

She sounds EXACTLY like Laffinthug there - what a dreadful display she's put on today.

She wouldn't last five minutes in the UK, without her syncophantic, stupid groupies to stroke her ego.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:46 pm

bb1 wrote:She's still at it:

BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL - Page 2 Stupid13

Has she the slightest idea what a fool she has made of herself today?

I'm sorry but that has just sent me into fits of giggles, it's like "Will you be my friend?"
"no"
"I never wanted to be your friend anyway"

Or falling over in public and getting up going "It didn't hurt"

LIttle bit stung are we Patty? Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Louise Mensch, otherwise known as Louise Bagshaw.......who is a very well known author of books.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Oh Lord, I've just found a picture of their latest Pied Piper:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Dreyfus

BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL - Page 2 220px-ADplume

Arthur Dreyfus Tours

Oh dearie me, another super-ego. rofl rofl rofl

Oh, and NO RUDE JOKES IN PUBLIC about whatever that is he's clutching in his left hand Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:07 am

bb1 wrote:Oh Lord, I've just found a picture of their latest Pied Piper:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Dreyfus

BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL - Page 2 220px-ADplume

Arthur Dreyfus Tours

Oh dearie me, another super-ego. rofl rofl rofl

Oh, and NO RUDE JOKES IN PUBLIC about whatever that is he's clutching in his left hand Shocked
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:31 am

From what I've read about it, Tony, I can't see me rushing to read it in any language - I prefer my fiction to be a little more original.

Arthur's opus sounds like the kind of potboiler Bennett would churn out if he wanted to avoid the attention of Carter Ruck.

Also, having now seen young Arthur giving TV interviews, I can see why his irritating mannerisms remind people of Jedward.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:36 am

Who, may I ask, is Jedward? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:38 am

You'll be sorry you asked, LL rofl

BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL - Page 2 Jedward-300x300

I forget which one is which...they are both very annoying.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:53 am

Still no wiser - means nothing to me. I mean, are they pop stars, tweeters, morons ....? LL hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:57 am

They are sort of a force of nature, LL. They turned up on one of these reality TV contests - don't ask me which, I don't watch them.

Despite being virtually devoid of talent, they somehow managed to turn their strange, vertical hair into a career.

They would go to the opening of an envelope if it got their names in the papers.

They represented Ireland in the Eurovision Song Contest:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedward

What they are actually for, I don't know.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Nonentities, then. Quite below my ken! Look like a couple of animated dolls, the kind they sell in certain emporia .... LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:05 pm

Yup, that's them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Yup, that's them.
Okay, so how about packaging them up, one for bent tit and one for brat? Something to take their minds off things? Ohhh, norty, norty moi!! rofl rofl LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Ah yes, that would be a fitting punishment for B & B biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:35 pm

I suppose they must actually be pretty shrewd, to have managed to transform vertical hair and minimal talent into successful careers.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Yes, Jedward will probably settle into a niche as National Treasures, and be hopping around for decades to come.....

Back at Brown's spectacular TANTY FROM HELL yesterday:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/01/okay-i-confess-i-invited-couple-of.html

It was also agreed you were exhibiting symtoms of ghoul syndrome humongous.
Time to start the Prozac Pat.

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Brown has been lucky, self trained, self proclaimed "profiler", she's recieved more attention and media success than those with more knowledge and expertise. Like her or loathe her, Nancy Grace is no small achievment for such as Brown. She's done well. No track record of solving any crime with her profiles, a million miles off the mark with Casey Anthony and yet she still rode it out.

That was Brown, in the media, commentating, which is what she is more widely known to do, Pat Brown, Profiler, passing comment on cases.

Pat Brown on Twitter, on Facebook, where her "fans" I would assume would be naturally drawn, seeing her descend to the personal insult, the foot stamping, the petulance.

It's a far cry from the rather unattractive straight faced no nonsense face they've seen on their TV screens isn't it? The "I'm in charge" air about her is still there but instead of, "I'm in charge, I'm a professional" we have "I'm in charge, I'm a temper two stepping berk".

It just doesn't seem to me that the cool professional is sustainable now, she's thrown it all away sticking her nose into something which doesn't concern her, has never concerned her and let's be honest, it never is going to concern her.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:06 pm

I am not sure that Ms Brown has been challenged in quite this way before. I think her previous critics have been rather less infomrned.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:18 pm

I howled with laughter when her syncophant, Levi Page, agreed with her, because he had seen a programme about the case on E! entertainment.

BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL - Page 2 Mzi.ptfivetp.175x175-75

I swear she had some notion about appearing on UK daytime TV shows, not realising that one word about bushmeat or freezers, and she would be pulled off the air.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:34 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
@
@TomTbone2 Thank you, Tom. I hardly worry about being called a ghoul. I just find it massively amusing that a UK MP would go bonkers on me.

Someone went bonkers, and I think we all saw who it was rofl rofl rofl

Here's a clue; it was the person who endlessly tweeted rants like these ones:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
@ @TaZzcutie @LouiseMensch Uh, could care less. Didn't know the woman, don't want to know the woman, have no respect for the woman. #Mensch
41 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
For the record, Louise #Mensch said she'd block anyone tweeting her about the #McCann case. I never tweeted her: I didn't know who she was!
47 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
So now @LouiseMensch calls me a "ghoul" for my #CaseyAnthony tweet? Does she support child murder along with child neglect? #McCann #Mensch
56 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

--------------

Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:16 pm

ETA - The British press *love* Louise Mensch (as in - she is newsworthy). If they pay any attention to Brown at all on account of her (ahem) "lawsuit" or her (ahem) vacation "pro-bono search", her little meltdown on Twitter over Louise Mensch will be just the thing to include in an article....which would of course include the reason for the ghoul remark - namely wishing someone dead.

Might not be a favourable story...

Oh good. No it wouldn't be a favorable story. biggrin

As an aside, did you know that Ms. Mensch's husband also manages Shania Twain, Snow Patrol and many others (apart from Metallica etc)? I reckon he will have outrageously well connected contacts everywhere in the US. Sometimes you have to be careful who you offend in certain businesses. Just sayin' Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:18 pm

She can hardly complain if The British Press do take it up. Free Speach and all that. Or does The First Amendment only apply to her?

I find the hypocrisy of it all quite staggering.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Well, actually, the First Amendment doesn't apply to anyone in the UK - though I don't think Brown knows that...

She made a complete and total ar@e of herself this weekend; she would be well advised to keep a low profile for the forseeable future....

Apart from anything else, she is on course to be banned from entering the UK if she keeps this up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next