JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Patwatch - The Countdown Begins... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Patwatch - The Countdown Begins... - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Patwatch - The Countdown Begins... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Patwatch - The Countdown Begins... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Patwatch - The Countdown Begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Patwatch - The Countdown Begins... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Patwatch - The Countdown Begins... - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Patwatch - The Countdown Begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Patwatch - The Countdown Begins... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Patwatch - The Countdown Begins...

+7
dianeh
Lamplighter
Maggs
crazytony
Pedro Silva
Sabot
bb1
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Patwatch - The Countdown Begins... - Page 2 Empty Re: Patwatch - The Countdown Begins...

Post  crazytony Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:45 pm

Don't ask me who is speaking to who at any given moment; those freaks make the Borgias look cuddly.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Patwatch - The Countdown Begins... - Page 2 Empty Re: Patwatch - The Countdown Begins...

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:56 pm

@jayelles, just out of interest, are you planning on doing a wiki page on David Bret? Could be of great interest. LL hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Have to agree, Jayelles - Brat may be a legend in his own lunchtime, but that's as far as it goes. No point in wasting keystrokes on such a nonentity.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Do you think it's time we all got a life?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:16 pm

It's very soothing, waiting for updates that never happen, and spin that never gets a twirl.

Here's a small update:

Publisher: Pat Brown
Publication date: 7/26/2011
Sold by: Barnes & Noble
Format: eBook
Sales rank: 67,58
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  dianeh Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:32 am

I wonder if Brown is going to claim the Portugal trip as a tax deduction. Expenses associated with 'investigating' or researching used to generate income should be tax deductible.

Although I did get a laugh that she could call what she does 'investigating'.
dianeh
dianeh
Phoenix Risen
Phoenix Risen

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi dianeh hug you know she will claim everything she can. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:38 pm

dianeh wrote:I wonder if Brown is going to claim the Portugal trip as a tax deduction. Expenses associated with 'investigating' or researching used to generate income should be tax deductible.

Although I did get a laugh that she could call what she does 'investigating'.

Not important. Just how much money has she raised? Who cares about what she thinks? Ot what she does with the money.
Her supposed and accused legal infraction was committed in England. Let's see her bring Court action in Angleterre. But if she brings it in America it will be thrown out as irrelevant. It is just pie in the sky. Stupid woman.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  dianeh Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Ahh Sabot but it is important. For all we know, this could all be about a nice partially tax payer funded holiday in Portugal.

And hi Lily. It been a while since I have posted on here, months I think, although I do read it quite regularly, and quite enjoy it.

dianeh
dianeh
Phoenix Risen
Phoenix Risen

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Looks like she's going ahead with her Ghoul Tour:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Due to the fact the Amaral trial in Portugal has no set date & changing my ticket now is very costly, I'm going ahead as planned. #McCann

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Feb 6th, I am off to Praia da Luz. The search for Madeleine #McCann will go on as planned.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Can anyone explain WTF it's got to do with her, anyway?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:34 am

She is clearly on a publicity seeking mission. Just what does she think she is going to find? Is she going to knock on doors with a microphone, and a television camera in tow, questioning people? Or perhaps she intends to go on Safari into the lawless hinterland, crashing through the jungle with a machette. Digging up the churchyard or the road works mayhap? And then there are the tunnels of course.
Silly bitch.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:42 am

Cheap holiday with free accomodation. And lots of opportunity to gossip. Her hosts need to lock the booze cabinet.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:45 am

I really do not know who she thinks she is, Sabot - and I hope she gets a short, sharp shock from the Portuguese police.

She simply has NO RIGHT to go stomping around in the middle of a police investigation, with her pretendy profiler road show.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:02 am

It isn't as though she can accomplish anything, Bonny. Except perhaps to add to her trashy assumptions and opinions.
It's all been done. The walk from The Tapas to the Appartment. The walk to the Beach. The peer across the Swimming Pool. The Window. The Shutters. The non existent Lichen. What else is there?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:07 am

Getting photographed with Robert Murat? Allegedly Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:27 am

Dare I mention The Priest? After what the Pitch Forkers did, she would completely finish him off.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:31 am

Well, the Ghoul Tour has been done, hasn't it? Do you think LaffinThug will go along to 'protect' her? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:39 am

bb1 wrote:Well, the Ghoul Tour has been done, hasn't it? Do you think LaffinThug will go along to 'protect' her? Pcorneater

Miz Slumming might not like that. He's her bit of rough, isn't he?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Oh, guess what? She's turned up on Bennett's site:

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown will be heading to Portugal on February 6th
Pat Brown Today at 1:39 am

Hello everyone!

Yes, I am going to Portugal next week and conduct my search for Madeleine. I was going to postpone the trip due to the Amaral trial being delayed until April, but since I am not sure I can depend on the trial occurring then either and it cost a ridiculous sum to change my airline ticket, I am going to go ahead as planned. I will keep you updated via Twitter @ProfilerPatB and on my Facebook pages - Pat Brown and Criminal Profiler Pat Brown (please like that page and communicate with me there as my friend page is maxed out at 5000).

Pat

Still with the babyish begs to like her - how very narcissistic Rolling Eyes

I only have ten days in this particular trip, so it is hard to say what I will learn or accomplish. If I find a need to return to continue my work, I will do so.

Yup, she's going to swan around a bit, annoy a few locals, tell them what they have been doing wrong, then fly away, never to return.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:24 pm

@ProfilerPatB
PAT BROWN
Cold case 101: start with the crime scene. Analyze the evidence. Re-interview all relevant parties. Scotland Yard doesn't bother? #McCann

And what the Hell has it got to do with her what Scotland Yard are doing?

IT IS NONE OF HER BUSINESS

She really should stick to accusing innocent people, and thinking two black men are one black guy, on blogradio - she is totally out of her depth now.

Here's a BIG CLUE for her - Scotland Yard would like to find Madeleine, and return her to her family.

Yes, the very same family who have been begging the Yard to re-investigate their daughter's ABDUCTION.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Oh, FFS, she is a fool!

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
A 37 man Scotland Yard cold case team & not one in 9 months thinks to re-interview the parents & their friends?

Hello - is anyone at home? The UK police do NOT give a running commentary on what they are doing, rightly believing IT IS NO BUSINESS OF GHOULS AND RUBBERNECKERS.

Some investigator she is, if she can't be bothered reading up on UK law.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:09 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
When I am asked to profile for the defense, I tell them I must re-interview their client & I must clear him. I rarely hear back. #McCann
2 hours ago

I expect that is because, with that one remark, she has proven that she has no idea what 'profilers' are actually supposed to do, and she would be more accurately described as a crime gossip.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:34 pm

bb1 wrote:
ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
When I am asked to profile for the defense, I tell them I must re-interview their client & I must clear him. I rarely hear back. #McCann
2 hours ago

I expect that is because, with that one remark, she has proven that she has no idea what 'profilers' are actually supposed to do, and she would be more accurately described as a crime gossip.

Sheesh. She must clear him? Who needs Trials?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:39 pm

I know, Sabot, that one remark sums up her stunning stupidity and incompetence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next