JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
NEW TROUBLE HITS TEAM GONC - FLORES NAMED IN MASONIC INFLUENCE SCANDAL - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
NEW TROUBLE HITS TEAM GONC - FLORES NAMED IN MASONIC INFLUENCE SCANDAL - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
NEW TROUBLE HITS TEAM GONC - FLORES NAMED IN MASONIC INFLUENCE SCANDAL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
NEW TROUBLE HITS TEAM GONC - FLORES NAMED IN MASONIC INFLUENCE SCANDAL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
NEW TROUBLE HITS TEAM GONC - FLORES NAMED IN MASONIC INFLUENCE SCANDAL - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
NEW TROUBLE HITS TEAM GONC - FLORES NAMED IN MASONIC INFLUENCE SCANDAL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
NEW TROUBLE HITS TEAM GONC - FLORES NAMED IN MASONIC INFLUENCE SCANDAL - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
NEW TROUBLE HITS TEAM GONC - FLORES NAMED IN MASONIC INFLUENCE SCANDAL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
NEW TROUBLE HITS TEAM GONC - FLORES NAMED IN MASONIC INFLUENCE SCANDAL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

NEW TROUBLE HITS TEAM GONC - FLORES NAMED IN MASONIC INFLUENCE SCANDAL

+3
crazytony
Pedro Silva
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NEW TROUBLE HITS TEAM GONC - FLORES NAMED IN MASONIC INFLUENCE SCANDAL - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW TROUBLE HITS TEAM GONC - FLORES NAMED IN MASONIC INFLUENCE SCANDAL

Post  Maggs Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:46 am

bb1 wrote:But didn't with a young, female judge who isn't in the Old Boys Club?
Yes Bonny, and look how long she lasted. And why was she not allowed to take the next Gonc hearing. Stinks doesn't it?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

NEW TROUBLE HITS TEAM GONC - FLORES NAMED IN MASONIC INFLUENCE SCANDAL - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW TROUBLE HITS TEAM GONC - FLORES NAMED IN MASONIC INFLUENCE SCANDAL

Post  Maggs Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:50 am

Does that count in Portugal Tony? its doubtful.

So Casa Pia is decided by these crooks and not the courts. I wonder just how far corruption goes with this lot. Is it any wonder Portuguese people are scared sh** less by them?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Maggs wrote:Does that count in Portugal Tony? its doubtful.

So Casa Pia is decided by these crooks and not the courts. I wonder just how far corruption goes with this lot. Is it any wonder Portuguese people are scared sh** less by them?
Maggs, it counts everywhere. Especially, when it leads to the public humiliation of the Freemasons.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:23 pm

honestbroker wrote:I'm not sure we should get too carried away with corruption in Portugal. Never forget, Amaral is in multiple fixes and has been convicted by the Portuguese court.

That can only be because there is a measure of separation of power between the courts and the police.

And I wonder whether the explanation of the delay in the trial could be as straightforward as that Isabel requested a delay so she could invite one or two from the Leveson enquiry to testify?

Isabel, was not the one who requested the delay.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:13 pm

honestbroker wrote:I'm not sure we should get too carried away with corruption in Portugal. Never forget, Amaral is in multiple fixes and has been convicted by the Portuguese court.

That can only be because there is a measure of separation of power between the courts and the police.

And I wonder whether the explanation of the delay in the trial could be as straightforward as that Isabel requested a delay so she could invite one or two from the Leveson enquiry to testify?

HB. Amaral's perjury was In Writing in his false report. They couldn't ignore it because it was staring them in the face along with his signature.
I am much more concerned about the Suspended Sentence. Perjury is a very serious offence, especially by a Police Officer against a Suspect. He should have gone to prison.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Of course, Gonc may well live to regret his efforts to manipulate the legal system as regards the libel trial; events have rather overtaken his scheming. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Oh joy! Fruitloop Flores has done another of his mad rants in CdM. I know it doesn't make much sense, but his rants never do. This time, it seems to be about Portugal's economic problems, as far as I can tell...

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/opiniao/f-moita-flores/comandantes-inseguros

Commanders unsafe

The economistic logic imposed by the troika, cutting the furrow, stirring public expenditure only looking at the numbers, without taking care of people, could become the fuse of the explosive that can put the country on fire.

1:00 a.m.No. of votes (7) Comments (0)
By: Francisco Moita Flores, University Professor

The moment that aggravate the conflict indicators, which increases criminal violence, multiply armed robbery and murder, growing crime of carelessness and hunger increases aggression, tension that leads to anger, insult, bodily harm , dealing with the police and crime prevention with the same kit that measures public companies and administrative bodies will not get good result. The manifesto signed by most of the PSP controls warning of impending disruption of police services is a sign of public expression of discontent that accompanies the police. I think, even, that this act is intended not to lose the respect they command and commanders seek more than about twenty thousand men discontented. Perhaps now more than ever, the issue deserves deep care by the Minister who heads the police. At a time when crime will suffer unpredictable change, as there is no yardstick for comparison to understand the consequences of the crisis, the indicators point to an increase in violence and crime that turbulence requires more maneuvering crime prevention, launch the discomfort and distress among those who have an obligation to limit the spread of violence is playing with fire. Keep in professional effort thousand police for a long time is like trying to catch the clouds with her hands. The rapid wear, the permanent tension, the constant demand of self and the multiplication of risk situations are not affordable to machines, let alone living men feel the discomfort of career expectations and settled by the logic of the troika. Not only are the police who are concerned. It is our security. The right to cross the street without a threat, to enjoy the tranquility that basic, as well as depressed, do not let us turn to a restless crowd of people, victims of power. The MAI has an obligation not only as moral policy to ensure the protection of people and goods. And for that you must treat the police as people.

---------

I think he wants a return to the good, old fashioned policing he is such a fan of:

MF – Things were different in my time. She would have been under such an attack that before she realised anything, she'd be in jail.

to deal with those nasty, unemployed people who want to do things like eating. Perhaps he was inspired by the 'Portuguese nationalists' who rioted in Lisbon yesterday; I gather the rioters were fans of Salazar?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Oh Yes. That is quite plain to me. Definitely a call for The Police to be allowed to beat up people because it's The Peasants that are the problem. And The Police are feeling really let down because they might actually have to behave themselves and do some proper detecting.
In the meantime, "Let them eat cake." The Peasants, that is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:36 pm

I just get the feeling that sections of the population of Portugal have not entirely thrown off Fascism, Sabot. Maybe it is because it was not full-blown Fascism, unless you were unlucky enough to fall foul of the State, but I have seen a fair bit in the media about how things were better under Salazar and his successors, at least it was safe to walk the streets, etc...

Look at the way Morais carries on if anyone criticises Gonc and co - it's turned into 'Lusophobia', whatever that is. It's like saying people were anti-German because they didn't like the Gestapo, for goodness' sake.

Or saying it was 'anti-American' to disapprove of the racist policies of bad elements in the Deep South in the 60's - it's a ridiculous argument.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:55 pm

There are always people who will cling to the old ways, Bonny. But they had a Revolution for Christ's sake, so quite a lot of them can't have been all that happy.
And beating confessions out of possibly innocent people is hardly likely to make things better, especially if the guilty party could still be out there committing more crimes.

And just exactly what do The Police have to complain about? They have a job for starters, and a pension. And if they convict the wrong people and fail to catch criminals then that is their fault. And it is their fault if the common people despise them.
You only have to look at Amaral's record to know that. And he is just one among many who behave like Thugs. Even we know of a few others.

As for their economic problems, they are hardly alone in that. They need to tighten their belts like some of the rest of us. And I very much doubt that anyone in Europe or America knows more about that than I do. I don't actually cement fire backs for fun, although I kid myself sometimes, for a bit of a laugh.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:00 am

http://www.omirante.pt/noticia.asp?idEdicao=54&id=49511&idSeccao=423&Action=noticia

Moita Flores half-time in the House of Santarém for health reasons

The Mayor of Santarém, Francisco Moita Flores (PSD), announced Monday that it has to perform municipal functions on a part-time rather than full-time as now it was occurring, due to health reasons. At the same time, the new Azoia Councilwoman Maria Teresa, who replaced the late Councillor Vitor Gaspar, is to assume the position half-time. So far we did not have time allotted.

Moita Flores says that in the near future will have to undergo various "medical and hospital arrangements" and therefore opt for part-time, although the executive is granted camarário that will continue to "give the liter" in exercising its functions. "I will continue with my dedication and way of being in life, he said, noting that no" culture of downtown and the medical certificate. "

Finally, with some irony to the mix, Moita Flores acknowledged that this time his health "is not at its peak," but left the message to his critics: "Do not open some hearts too much because they are diseases that will solve the next time. "

Remember that Moita Flores spent some time downtown during the month of December due to an intestinal illness that forced even the hospital. In his blog Projectile (http://franciscomoitaflores.blogspot.com) on the Internet, Moita Flores reports that suffers from diverticulitis, "a kind of infection in the large intestine that results in a horrible diet, we throw down with fever, we steals forces and, moreover, seriously bother. "

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:15 am

How very interesting - one of those diplomatic illnesses, perchance?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:22 am

bb1 wrote:How very interesting - one of those diplomatic illnesses, perchance?

Could be Karma.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Makes a change from Swine flu.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:22 pm

NEW TROUBLE HITS TEAM GONC - FLORES NAMED IN MASONIC INFLUENCE SCANDAL - Page 2 4
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Does anyone know how Marcos faired in court today?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:45 pm

The case hasn't been heard yet, Tony - I understand the 6th was a typo, it's actually the 9th?

I don't think Marcos has anything at all to worry about Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Thank you smile

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:13 pm

Look now. Marcos might have said whatever he said before Gonc was convicted, which might have been construed as Defamation at the time, although I don't actually know, and can't be bothered to look.
On the other hand, it might have been an accusation which later proved to be true.
The claim for 3,000 Euros should tell us how important this is as it probably won't even pay Gonc's current Bar Bill, let alone his outstanding Rent or his current Rent. And no one I know is going to give Marcos a hard time if he loses.
However, if he wins we will all have another laugh. Pas la Domage.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:19 pm

I would not be at all surprised if Gonc withdrew the complaint at the last minute, Sabot.

Remember, he made the complaint a good while back, when he was riding high and thought he was invincible. The last thing he needs now is a whole load of rather unpleasant stories about himself getting a fresh airing in the media.

And despite the rallying cries from his Goncalettes, I don't think he actually has a 'new lawyer' yet?

No, I really don't think Marcos has much to worry about biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Gonc may decide that he can't be bothered now that a possible new love interest is about to arrive in his country. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Good job Brown will be around at the weekend to console him and dry his tears, isn't it? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Look, I can't cope with the thought of those two threatening each other with Golden Bullets when the romance wears off, and they both discover that neither of them has got any money. What with her dead Kittens and his dead Dog things could get a bit bloody. And who's going to sue whom where, and for what? They both have a rather peculiar attitude to Free Speach.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:44 pm

I didn't think it was possible, but Brown and Gonc have the potential to make FoxyBlondie and LaffinThug look classy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:54 pm

bb1 wrote:I didn't think it was possible, but Brown and Gonc have the potential to make FoxyBlondie and LaffinThug look classy.

Eek Oh my. Tis true. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Brown is hoping for a whole posse of journos pursuing her whereas Blondie got...........one? (maybe). biggrin

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next