JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
My uncle's neighbor's hairdresser's neice says.... EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
My uncle's neighbor's hairdresser's neice says.... EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
My uncle's neighbor's hairdresser's neice says.... EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
My uncle's neighbor's hairdresser's neice says.... EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
My uncle's neighbor's hairdresser's neice says.... EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
My uncle's neighbor's hairdresser's neice says.... EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
My uncle's neighbor's hairdresser's neice says.... EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
My uncle's neighbor's hairdresser's neice says.... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
My uncle's neighbor's hairdresser's neice says.... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

My uncle's neighbor's hairdresser's neice says....

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My uncle's neighbor's hairdresser's neice says.... Empty My uncle's neighbor's hairdresser's neice says....

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:03 pm

We do hate to rain on the parade, but several of us have read this before:

I visited my dentist this morning ( great way to start the week and a Monday). He told me that his wife's cousin works at Glenfield and every time Gerry walks into a room, anyone in there walks out! Apparently no-one there likes him, wants to have anything to do with him, associate with him in any way or speak to him! Must be nice for him to have so many friends!

The receptionist at the surgery is engaged to the cousin of one of the GNR officers and has told them things which didn't make the British press. Will have to see what I can find out! My dentist doesn't believe a word of what they have said, is totally for Amaral and the PJ and GNR, he also said that he believes that they were there for something other than a normal holiday and that the British Government protected someone and is continuing to do so. his nurse this morning firmly believes as well that there is more to this than meets the eye.

I gave him the address of the forum and he said that he is going to register. Hopefully he will let us in on what he knows which we may not!

It was first sighted on 3a Mk1, before the downfall of Coldwater.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

My uncle's neighbor's hairdresser's neice says.... Empty Re: My uncle's neighbor's hairdresser's neice says....

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Oh, I don't suppose 'Vera' is one of his clients, is she? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

My uncle's neighbor's hairdresser's neice says.... Empty Re: My uncle's neighbor's hairdresser's neice says....

Post  lily Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:08 pm

You know, I reckon that the WUM thought that no one would remember, as it had been so long, so it was safe to drag it out.

I reckon that the desperate WUM is only trying to give the others hope. I mean, they keep getting bad news and it is going to get worse. Much worse. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Pathetic. Not even Sauces.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:13 pm

another freak or moron with a sick brain yernuts

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:19 pm

to that moron: beware, such filth from your dirty mouth could make you bite the dentist´s hand, which after that bite, it is better that the dentist disinfects his hand, due to microbes in that filthy mouth.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:22 pm

There isn't a word of truth in it, Pedro, a few of us old-timers recognised it from years back, when it first appeared on 3A.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Yes, you´re right bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:11 pm

bb1 wrote:We do hate to rain on the parade, but several of us have read this before:

I visited my dentist this morning ( great way to start the week and a Monday). He told me that his wife's cousin works at Glenfield and every time Gerry walks into a room, anyone in there walks out! Apparently no-one there likes him, wants to have anything to do with him, associate with him in any way or speak to him! Must be nice for him to have so many friends!

The receptionist at the surgery is engaged to the cousin of one of the GNR officers and has told them things which didn't make the British press. Will have to see what I can find out! My dentist doesn't believe a word of what they have said, is totally for Amaral and the PJ and GNR, he also said that he believes that they were there for something other than a normal holiday and that the British Government protected someone and is continuing to do so. his nurse this morning firmly believes as well that there is more to this than meets the eye.

I gave him the address of the forum and he said that he is going to register. Hopefully he will let us in on what he knows which we may not!

It was first sighted on 3a Mk1, before the downfall of Coldwater.

What......................they have dentists just for pitchforkers? What's it called "Hang em high dental surgery"?

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Could be, barbie. That poster is beyond thick and should have thought it out more.

Even though myself and others remember the post the first time around, she didn't even try to make it convincing. She must have false teeth as it appears that she was too busy talking for a dental visit. Dentists are typically too busy doing their jobs to be gossiping like that. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:31 pm

I expect it gives them hope, Lily. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Well, you know, Bonny, and in the words of the forker stalwart Beachy,

Now is the Hour to be Brave. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Don't we need to insult the memory of Dr Martin Luther King by dragging him into it too, about now?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Eek I forgot, Bonny. embarass

Sounds good to me unless we have to wait until it gets worse, which will happen imminently. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:11 pm

This is all soooo exciting. I haven't had a minute to myself all day. This is never going to get my fire back wall cemented.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:17 pm

Sorry Sabot. Just take an hour to do the job. You may as well as this is going to go on for a little while yet. You don't want to have your head stuck up the chimney in a few days time. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:19 pm

You have my sympathies, Sabot - who expected such fine entertainment on a damp Monday afternoon at the tail end of winter?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Yup. I am going to have to force myself to take an hour out. I certainly don't want to miss what is coming up soon. But it's going to be mortal hard.
As it is, this Winter is flying by. New disasters for the Pitch Forkers nearly every day. They might have been designed just for me, and you all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Well, as you know, it has to be done so just start it, at least, Sabot. An hour or something isn't bad - you can catch up and then you can devote your time without guilt. There is so much more going to come out soon, anyway. You will feel better for it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:53 pm

lily wrote:Well, as you know, it has to be done so just start it, at least, Sabot. An hour or something isn't bad - you can catch up and then you can devote your time without guilt. There is so much more going to come out soon, anyway. You will feel better for it?

I've done one of them, Lily. But that was last week when things were a teensy bit slow. I nipped off a bit sharpish, slapped a bit of cement around, and Bob's your uncle. Back on The Net in two shakes of a lamb's pussy.
The other one might be a bit more difficult as I have to get my head up the chimney, but an hour should do it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:34 pm

That's the ticket Sabot. Get it over with. hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:47 pm

I am reliably informed that Pat Brown is to spend her time in Portugal between PDL and Lagoa. I am going to meet her! Hopefully there will be 6 of us including me and my husband. Should be interesting. Go that lady!

I'm sure it will be interesting, as that one posted the 'dentist' story we all remembered from several years back. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:57 pm

I do not believe this. They aren't actually going, are they? Will there be a group photo do you think?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:05 pm

I wish someone would tell her this is soooo last year, or rather 2008. It's been done - I bet this ends up involving Murat, priests, journos and....

Back in april, when i was in Portugal, I left a bottle of quality whiskey for Dr Amaral and some silk- flowers for his wife at the PJ HQ in Faro, ask him if he got them.

Hide
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:22 pm

I always did wonder what the soon to be ex Mrs Gonc thought of her silk flowers. biggrin

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum